Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise (38007 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Ogunwusi Catwalks At Fashion Show In Lagos (photos) / Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (Photos) / Elizabeth Odunlami: 'Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi Promised Me Marriage, Disappointed Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 25, 2018
Xisnin:

Shut it will you?
Oba of Benin will never do this and that and we have seen him do everything his brainwashed subject didn't believe he would do.
This lady was scammed by Yahoo boys and fraudsters are also using fake social media accounts of Oba of Benin to scam
victims.
When the story got out that a dumb old woman accused the Ooni, the imbecilic bloggers were busy concocting various tales and spins on it.
You probably enjoyed the news but are now angry that the office of the Ooni decided to debunk the story.

Your last statement is quite dumb, kingship should be anyway a people wants it, there is no "should"
and since you are not related to Ooni, how is the selection process your fvking business?

Don't mind the mumu
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Nobody: 4:44am On Oct 25, 2018
This Odunlami lady had better be careful. That transaction she described was a textbook 419 deal with an incontestable coda (death) placed at the end of it for the victim.

She should just cut her losses and walk away, jeje.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by otherway: 4:44am On Oct 25, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

V a g i n a gets wet differently when a woman loves a man

stop holding your stomach aunty,free the balloon.

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by wildwest22: 5:17am On Oct 25, 2018
So what's your point?
Pearlyakin:
How can over 100 million people under 40 be looking to a 72-year-old to rescue us from an 82-year-old? Isn't that just non-compos mentis? They chant Atikulated! Atikulated! Isn't that how they all chanted Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! almost 4years ago? Look where all that chants and foolishness has brought all of us, yet Nigerians still haven't learnt from their mistakes or read the handwriting on the wall.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by opribo(m): 5:29am On Oct 25, 2018
In the first place this Ooni should never be involved in this type of social media milieu.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by yommygift15: 5:48am On Oct 25, 2018
Show me the picture of the girl in question let me confirm if the story is true.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by sisisioge: 5:55am On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin

But Oni cute sha grin
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Tnity1: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2018
The gods of the Yorubaland should have strike the person if truely that's how the gods work or the gods are busy now
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:14am On Oct 25, 2018
martineverest:
this king keeps stooping so low everytime.must he reply whatever he hears about him on social media?

oba of Benin will never do this.....no can date to even accuse him.this is why I believe kingship should be by primogeniture,not random selection....Ooni wasn't groomed
Do you think Celebrities that got affected by similar allegations and made immediate response are stupid
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by emmasege: 6:16am On Oct 25, 2018
Pearlyakin:
How can over 100 million people under 40 be looking to a 72-year-old to rescue us from an 82-year-old? Isn't that just non-compos mentis? They chant Atikulated! Atikulated! Isn't that how they all chanted Sai Buhari! Sai Buhari! almost 4years ago? Look where all that chants and foolishness has brought all of us, yet Nigerians still haven't learnt from their mistakes or read the handwriting on the wall.
Let me enlighten you a bit. No one wins presidential win Nigeria if he's not on a strong political platform, one that's well grounded all over the nation. That was why Buhari lost in 2003, 2007 & 2011, and the reason why Omisore lost the last Osun Guber.

In as much as Atiku may not be a saint either, he's by all indices better than the current Dinosaur we have in Aso Rock. And he's running on a platform that's the only alternative to APC.

You'd be so politically naive to think that the like of Donald Duke, Durotoye, Sowore and Ezekwesili can garner up to 2 million votes each. As a matter of fact, I see any votes cast fir them as indirect votes for APC since that will undermine chances of unseating the dinosaur.

If still in any doubt of my point, ask those of us in Osun State. Omisore's votes were meant for PDP but some of us failed to see clearly that good candidates don't win elections but strong parties do, at least in Nigeria.

Friend, DON'T WASTE YOUR VOTE if you are serious about sending the cattle rearer back to Daura.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by murmee: 6:48am On Oct 25, 2018
martineverest:
this king keeps stooping so low everytime.must he reply whatever he hears about him on social media?

oba of Benin will never do this.....no can date to even accuse him.this is why I believe kingship should be by primogeniture,not random selection....Ooni wasn't groomed
If the Ooni doesn't reply, people will think the weighty allegations are true. The onus is on the lady to provide more evidence that she actually had dealings with the real King and not someone else pretending to be the Ooni!
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 25, 2018
martineverest:

That why the world respect oba of Benin

1 Like

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Alzirida(f): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2018
MilkANDpepper:

OH MY GOD!

What?
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Alzirida(f): 6:57am On Oct 25, 2018
otherway:

stop holding your stomach aunty,free the balloon.

Lol,
Not true
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2018
SOME PEOPLE �THOUGHT THEY COULD DIG GOLD OUT OF THAT PALACE HMM
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by ekestic1976(f): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2018
martineverest:

You used your mouth to slander our Sovereign, thou fool from the headless Clan! It's called sacrilege, if you must know. Make peace with your hate-filled heart if you must live to fulfill Destiny. You an alien in Africa?
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by mustmust(m): 7:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

Is this all?? Tell us more
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by ajl: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Pearlyakin:

I tire for Nija people. Another four wasted years loading.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 25, 2018
Pearlyakin:
I tire o, Aunty.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by OyinO: 8:33am On Oct 25, 2018
Worst and empty Ooni. A disgrace to the once reverenced and powerful Ife Throne; now a shadow of its former self. Ooni that goes to church to do thanksgiving and kneeling for an imperial pale god, is that one Ooni?
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by basseyurom(m): 8:54am On Oct 25, 2018
You write as if you know nothing about leadership and governance.leadership is not all about how youthful you are,but how exposed and experienced you are
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

This your beauty is second to none.
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by stchinedu: 9:03am On Oct 25, 2018
martineverest:

You heard one side of the story and pheeeeew, you jumped into conclusion.

Don't believe everything you see on the Internet
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Rhozabeth(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2018
airmark:

Silence sometimes means acceptance, nothing wrong with the reply from his media officer.
Thank u my brother, I was trying to reply that post b4 I saw urs! Good response!
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Truthsbitter: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

Good day..

madam be who you want to be as long as you OFFEND NO ONE.
All those foolish men calling you names are hypocrites, don't let inferior men control your PERSONALITY.

2 Likes

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Ceccylia(f): 10:09am On Oct 25, 2018
What did you know oooo Mr Femi
femi4:
humm...now I know
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by femi4: 10:19am On Oct 25, 2018
Ceccylia:
What did you know oooo Mr Femi
That you are in love when you are sweating seriously
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by banji1(m): 10:29am On Oct 25, 2018
seborrhic:
Why is he so controversial self. The previous Ooni didn't have this much controversy
the oba is into marriage business that's why
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by allenpaul(m): 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hi, i like the pic in ur dp ,where are u in ph?
Alzirida:
Do u know that

Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Alzirida(f): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
allenpaul:
Hi, i like the pic in ur dp ,where are u in ph?

Thanks,
In my mummy huz
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by Ceccylia(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin ;DU r not serious, sweating indeed
femi4:
That you are in love when you are sweating seriously
Re: Elizabeth Odunlami: Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi Denies Marriage Promise by emydnoble(m): 6:12am On Oct 26, 2018
Alzirida:
Do u know that

How do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Caribbean Islands Where Indigenes Speak Igbo And Yoruba / Anambra Man's Corpse Abandoned In Taraba For Not Being Member Of Igbo Union (Pic / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi Keeping Fit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.