Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,228 members, 7,833,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

President Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees And Volunteers To A Dinner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees And Volunteers To A Dinner (252 Views)

List Of New Appointees And Some New Ministries. / Hon Victor Ngumah Receives Royalty Young Political Personality Of The Year Award / President Muhammadu Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees To A Dinner. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees And Volunteers To A Dinner by MrGidifeed: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2018
President Buhari hosts young political Appointees And Volunteers To A Dinner In The State House

As the 2019 elections draws closer, President Buhari last night, hosted Young Political Appointees and Volunteers of his party APC, to a dinner in the State House, Abuja.

Posting photos from the dinner on his Twitter handle, President Buhari commended the young political appointees for their commitment towards the growth and development of Nigeria. He wrote

''I spent the evening at dinner with a group of young supporters of our administration and our party, the All Progressives Congress (APC). All of them united by their love for Nigeria and their desire and determination to see the country thrive and prosper, today and in the future. I thank everyone who came tonight. I will never take your support for granted. Together we will build a Nigeria we can all be proud of; a land that our children and grandchildren will be proud to call their own. The journey has started, and we will work together to complete it. I believe that if we fix infrastructure- roads, rail, power - a lot of Nigerians will mind their own business and be energized to pursue their dreams. I don’t know why previous administrations since 1999 did not use their foresight to focus on infrastructure and get it right.  

Our intention in this administration is simple and clear: we will fix Nigeria’s infrastructure; we will improve the lives and living conditions of the poor, through our emphasis on agriculture and social investment. We will invest in the people of Nigeria. For a long time Nigeria’s wealth was used to benefit only a greedy minority. Years of high oil revenues failed to translate into improvements in infrastructure or quality of living. Our administration was elected to break free from that past; we will be steadfast in this mission''.

See more photos from the dinner belo

Source: https://dailynaija.com/post/president-buhari-hosts-young-political-appointees-and-volunteers-to-a-dinner-in-the-state-house
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: President Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees And Volunteers To A Dinner by dafeyankee: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2018
Young political appointees.

All are Northerners.

I did not see Sarrki, Omenka, The BBQ grill guy, Cliccmarin and all the other N500 per post APC members looking fresh in this picture.

Nigeria is sadly a Northern Country,and a Northern President will still rule us again( Atiku or Buhari)

Yesterday an Igbo man told me, GOOGLE the people that own the OIL WELLS in Nigeria,and I have been angry since then. How can the Northerners hold about 80% of the Country's wealth, and all they produce is nothing.

They control 85% of the Military. They control 90% of Central Bank.

From now on. I am for the dividing of Nigeria. This slavery has to stop.
Re: President Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees And Volunteers To A Dinner by vanbonattel: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2018
Looking as lifeless as always grin
Re: President Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees And Volunteers To A Dinner by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 25, 2018
i
Re: President Buhari Hosts Young Political Appointees And Volunteers To A Dinner by Nnemuka(f): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2018
sadly this is what young Nigerians are good for, taking pictures with old men.

Not to young to run my ass, how many of you can afford 45million party forms? or 10 million house of rep forms?
These old men you take pictures with at the age of 30 were head of state and prime ministers and didn't have to pay a kobo to buy forms.

(1) (Reply)

Alliance For Democracy (ad).governorship Candidate 2019, Profile. / We Can Only Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage, Governors Tell Workers / USA Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.