Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,440 members, 7,836,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari (18615 Views)

Even Southwest Has Rejected You, PDP Tells Tinubu / Minimum Wage: Buhari Has Scammed You, PDP Tells Nigerian Civil Servants / Coalition To Oshiomhole: 'Resign Now Or Be Forced Out You PDP Mole' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by BHigher(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
What's this Mumu saying?
Drabeey:
PDP should just keep quiet!

None of these makes any sense!
If Obasanjo is still having the grip of Nigeria's governance till date, how are different from other Africa countries that are still under tyranny and undemocratic governance? Please, spare the BS that Nigeria is a Democratic country, we all know how Obasanjo crippled the Judicial system of Nigeria! So he planted the seed of Judicial impunity of today! The more the likes of Obasanjo still have any say to Nigerians future today, he still doesn't mean Nigeria and Nigerians well, he should have made it right during his time. He's a failure, and failures shouldn't be allowed to have a say in what we want for our own future!
Nigerians, I believe we are living the special life Obasanjo and his cohorts wants for us, well it is sad we can't but accept it, but I believe it is so wrong for us not to highjack the shackles of Nigeria from Nigerians that have nothing to offer! It would be a great undoing for us to leave this impunity and disservice to mankind if we seat and do nothing, I'm sure our coming generations would not forgive us either (I haven't forgiven Obasanjo for selling....).

I'm not talking about parties nor tribes here, all I'm saying is that we deserve better leaders than the likes of Obasanjo and anything that has to do with him!

Written by Abiodun itunu
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
They are misunderstanding his statement, they are just looking for fault, that's not politics.
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by hamer: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
PassingShot:
It's either you live in Nigeria and abide by the laws of the land and the consequences of your actions. Or, you run away like Diezanni, Omokri and many like them.

That is what PMB says and that's how it should be.

No 1% chance we will allow PDP ever rule Nigeria. Take it to the bank.
all these children don't say what u don't know. Ewoor ni
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by hamer: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Its like all these n.mas don blo...k me o.
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=gare post=72391960]This is the President with the worst handlers in the History of this country, I wonder if they do vet what he says in public, how can a President say people should leave the country, it very unpatriotic, I need to eat to continue after lunch will get back grin grin grin grin

I am back, PMB we are not going anywhere, you can not chase us out of this country, instead be ready to handover because you are loosing next years election, PDP underperformed and was shown the way out, now you have don worse than PDP, we can't allow you stay for another 4yrs you just have to go lets try someone else

If you can fall for pdp fallacy ,.. definitely shows how cheaply you will fall for men grin how hard is it to think b4 you talk
The buhari those who have another country can choose to go but we stay and savage our situation becos we have no other country what a direct response to kanu rant's that he is british citizen & isreal begging to adopt me blah blah!!
"Those who have another country can leave, not should , gare & pdp should tell us if they have another country or whyelse are they reacting.
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by gare(f): 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=ericsmith post=72399153][/quote]

What are you even talking about ? I dont understand, please dont confuse me the more, the one APC has done is enough dont add to it.
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
ngoziempress:
Buhari is going back to Daura next year and that's a fact. No wonder he is dodging the debate. Any time this man talks,he gives us reasons why we don't need to vote him again. Illiteracy is really disease indeed.
You are wrong, let's read what a respected book of wisdom the Bible said in Ecclesiaste Chapter 10, verse 5-6 " There is something distressing that I have seen under the sun, the sort of mistakes made by those in power, 6,Foolishness is put in many high positions, but the rich remains in low position."
Being in power does not require Ivy League or the Havards grade,
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by Sleekfingers: 1:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Of course they can leave....are they not going again? Yeye people
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by Biodun556(m): 1:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Baba had spoken.

Leave Nigeria with your hell or else OPERATION PYTHON DANCE will be invoked.

SAI BABA!
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by SIRAO(m): 2:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
buhari said it all, to me if you think you have another country other than nigeria,,then leave, pdp should not heat the politics for opposition sake.
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by Thugnificent(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nil
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
gare:
This is the President with the worst handlers in the History of this country, I wonder if they do vet what he says in public, how can a President say people should leave the country, it very unpatriotic, I need to eat to continue after lunch will get back grin grin grin grin

I am back, PMB we are not going anywhere, you can not chase us out of this country, instead be ready to handover because you are loosing next years election, PDP underperformed and was shown the way out, now you have don worse than PDP, we can't allow you stay for another 4yrs you just have to go lets try someone else

Why not tell us what you can do differently from your first term instead your are threatening your citizens, sell yourself, the first step in moving forward is to accept that you failed Nigerians, stop making references to PDP 16 yrs, you were given 4yrs and you have failed, if you refused to admit that you failed Nigerians then I don't see us moving forward, because already you're asking us to leave Nigeria for you, it will not work.

PMB/APC tell Nigerians what you have done in 3yrs and what you hope to do better, show Nigerians the blueprint for a better Nigeria, we dont want to hear PDP 16 yrs it a stale news, we are tired of hearing Atiku thief, tell Nigerians what you will do differently from this 4 yrs not asking is to leave, tomorrow Abike Dabiri will be asking those in diaspora to come back home and later PMB will ask them to leave.

Showing us Port Harcourt airport, which was paid by Jonathan and all you did was to supervise the completion on the project, all the project you have been projecting was actually planned by PDP and paid by PDP, the Railway, EGINA and so on, how many projects have your present team initiated, there is nothing wrong in completing the projects I give that to you, when you see the truth you should say.

Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by Billygee2u: 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
AyakaDunukofia:
Yeah, that is one of the horrible characters I noticed in the man Buhari; he's so hate filled, responds to anything unlike a president, much like a market woman. An empty braggart.

It should not be lost on him that there was a leader, a true leader, who rather than allow a part of the country go, persuaded and waited for three years for them to agree to be part of Nigeria before calling for independence. Yes, that was leadership at work.

Such cannot be compared with the piece of shit called Buhari.

Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by AmazingELixir: 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=gare post=72391960]This is the President with the worst handlers in the History of this country, I wonder if they do vet what he says in public, how can a President say people should leave the country, it very unpatriotic, I need to eat to continue after lunch will get back grin grin grin grin

Why not tell us what you can do differently from your first term instead your are threatening your citizens, sell yourself, the first step in moving forward is to accept that you failed Nigerians, stop making references to PDP 16 yrs, you were given 4yrs and you have failed, if you refused to admit that you failed Nigerians then I don't see us moving forward, because already you're asking us to leave Nigeria for you, it will not work.

PMB/APC tell Nigerians what you have done in 3yrs and what you hope to do better, show Nigerians the blueprint for a better Nigeria, we dont want to hear PDP 16 yrs it a stale news, we are tired of hearing Atiku thief, tell Nigerians what you will do differently from this 4 yrs not asking is to leave, tomorrow Abike Dabiri will be asking those in

grin grin

Sweetheart which crew do you now belong to;

A-BMC - Anti Buhari Media Crew or

AMC - Atiku Media Crew

The way you're shaking Buhari's table I'm suspecting you're on some kinda payroll
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by gare(f): 4:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=AmazingELixir post=72402781][/quote]

I am not in any one, but come is the table shaking ?
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by Grayxme: 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
The PDP Indeed are taking Nigerians for a fool. where were they when Nnamdi Kanu threaten to leave this nation calling Nigeria a Zoo and didn't need to obey the court because he don't belong to this nation? Hypocritically they have picked a line from the president's statement and have given it another meaning. The President certainly knows what he was talking about and the people he was referring to obviously knows themselves. The PDP should stop acting all hypocritic as Nigerians knows exactly who they are.
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by HeavyMan5: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sure say this guy get sense?

Bolusticus:
Those who want to leave can leave.

You can't because you collectively miscalculated your political moves decide to threaten anyone with secession.

The SS & SW are the only region that have the right to say they are living coz the two regions are the two regions where Nigeria make the greatest percentage of her revenues.

If they want to go, they should go, na today?
Re: Nobody Will Leave Nigeria For You - PDP Replies President Buhari by gentlegenius(m): 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
PassingShot:
It's either you live in Nigeria and abide by the laws of the land and the consequences of your actions. Or, you run away like Diezanni, Omokri and many like them.

That is what PMB says and that's how it should be.

No 1% chance we will allow PDP ever rule Nigeria. Take it to the bank.
We are not taking anything to bank... But we'll surely take someone to daura.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CJN Onnoghen: Cross River Drags Buhari Govt To Court / NPF Refuses To Pass Out 418 RC3 Cadets - Sahara Reporters / Okowa Meets With 4 Out Of 6 South South Governors In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.