Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection (2257 Views)

Federal High Court Grants Nnamdi Kanu Accces To Choice Medical Doctor / Breaking! UK Court Grants Nnamdi Kanu Permission To Apply For Judicial Review / British Court Grants Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Permission To Challenge UK Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Biafrannuke: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2018
The state of Israel this morning have officially granted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu protection.
IPOB is seven steps ahead of the zoo

Details later...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by ibotic(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2018
Biafrannuke:
The state of Israel this morning have officially granted Mazi Nnamdi Kanu protection.
IPOB is seven steps ahead of the zoo

Details later...

Get lost you empty illiterate.... wink

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Biafrannuke: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2018
ibotic:

the zoo is down and out.

we came with peace but they brought python to dance, now let's play the music.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Newboss(m): 11:57am On Oct 25, 2018
The more I remember that I'm from the east, the more I wonder why you folks are like this angry

No class whatsoever angry

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Biafrannuke: 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Newboss:
The more I remember that I'm from the east, the more I wonder why you folks are like this angry

No. you're from the middle east

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by birifoyagi: 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
i hope Lai mohammed sees this and they rethink their attack on israel
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Ebimor96: 1:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Huh?
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Ebimor96: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Huh
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Ebimor96: 1:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Huh!
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Olatunji1929: 2:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
This kind stupid fake news and propaganda cant get you biafra because internet is there to debunk your lies oya post your source our dilector mr jack cownu said no lefelendum no erection
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by bantudra: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Newboss:

calm down bro...lets try to laugh of the matter and not forget that they are still our brodas and sistas.....

better remain your brodas keeper no matter what....

am not igbo but i understand when its better to keep shvt even if your broda is wrong.....
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by fx45(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Newboss:

A few things to be deduced from your post...

1. You're very much disconnected from the east.
2. You do not live in the East.
3. You rarely visit the East.
4. You were probably born and raised in Lagos.
5. You've completely lost your roots.
6. You're one of those who are ashamed of identifying themselves as Igbo.
7. Finally Igbos don't need people like you around. You're more of a liability.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by bantudra: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
fx45:
A few things to be deduced from your post...

1. You're very much disconnected from the east.
2. You do not live in the East.
3. You rarely visit the East.
4. You were probably born and raised in Lagos.
5. You've completely lost your roots.
6. You're one of those who are ashamed of identifying themselves as Igbo.
7. Finally Igbos don't need people like you around. You're more of a liability.

explain what you understand under roots....??...sooo,a igbo that lived most of his or her life in lagos and have different opinion than you is not igbo no more....??

i didnt live most of my life in the delta....but a urhobo never confronted me and say am not urhobo no more because i have a different opinion than him....

who cares....!!
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Newboss(m): 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
bantudra:

calm down bro...lets try to laugh of the matter and not forget that they are still our brodas and sistas.....

better remain your brodas keeper no matter what....

am not igbo but i understand when its better to keep shvt even if your broda is wrong.....
My guy if you know the kinda blatant lies I read here, which these IPOB guys post eh, you go pity me small angry As in, the embarrassment is next to none angry

Even on CNN, BBC, etc Facebook pages angry

Some times it's just like it's a natural thing to them to be shameless liars and peddlers of unimaginable falsehood angry
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by KanwuliaExtra: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Citizenship nko? cheesy
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by bantudra: 4:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Newboss:

My guy if you know the kinda blatant lies I read here, which these IPOB guys post eh, you go pity me small angry As in, the embarrassment is next to none angry

Even on CNN, BBC, etc Facebook pages angry

Some times it's just like it's a natural thing to them to be shameless liars and peddlers of unimaginable falsehood angry

its realy embarasin....i dont even understand to explain to dem how embarrassing it realy is....

but what can we do...??...they are still our brodas and sistas..... undecided undecided
Re: Breaking! Israel Grants Nnamdi Kanu Protection by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
ibotic:

Ndo oo

(1) (Reply)

Sowore For President 2019 Thread (Policies)(Pics) / Yorubas Dont Commit Political Suicide / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boys, Discovered N1 Billion In Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.