Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' (58212 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by omooba969(m): 12:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
SilentListener:
then breaking from Nigerian is the only options

If you had the chance at presidency, what would you fix in Nigeria?
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
omooba969:

If you had the chance at presidency, what would you fix in Nigeria?
no need fixing let split the country already cool
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Isobug: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nkiru Nnaji 3 gboza for your Savage reply [b][/b]

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
NNAMDI KANU RIGHT NOW....

SOMETIMES AM LIKE SO ALL THESE HAPPENS AND PEOPLE ARE STILL HOLDING ON TO NIGERIA....

ONE OF THE COMMENT EVEN SAID THISE CHILDREN HOLDING THAT PLACARD ARE THE REAL PATROITS AND REAL VOTERS.... He even forgot they are children because in that part of the zoo CHILDREN CAST THEIR VOTE.... AND THEY TERM IT FREE AND FAIR.... And same people come online to argue with me about BIAFRA
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
jobsmiths:
A northerner you say?..... quite unfortunate, dt same northerners are calling d shots in Nigeria instead of educated You, shine ur eyes, if only you know

Yea they call the shots.... AND SO FAR HOW WAS IT AND OTHER COUNTRIES

THESE ARE SAME PEOPLE AM ARGUING BIAFRA WITH ONLINE

U NIGERIANS SKULLS ARE FULL OF SHIT....

OH MY GOD do you guys knows the word THINK @all??

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by awoofawoo: 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Only thing that registered in my mind......is that all these while....north had been deeply involved in election malpractices using underage /kids to win elections,

Behold the 5 million voters from Kano and as usual elsewhere in north.....PMB must happy to know, his base is intact cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Child voters even say it in public nothing is done..... Had this been in east EVEN ANAMBRA ELECTION WILL BE CANCELED BY INEC by now
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by omooba969(m): 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
SilentListener:
no need fixing let split the country already cool

NOT POSSIBLE and you know it, if you attempt it you will be killed - FACT.

I'm asking you again, what would you fix?
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by adekunle6224(m): 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
as if does kid knows what was written on the placards
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari Anti corruption fight is selective and laughable.

Ganduje will go Scot free because he's Buhari best friend .

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by bilulu(m): 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Even kids can decipher a video which is doctored. I knew something was wrong cause the Governor I know is a disciplined and honest man.
These are the real voters and come 2019, we will win with a landslide.
So those children below 18 re the real voters? by d way don't u think he should go to court to clear himself? Mr discipline indeed.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by bilulu(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Kano states indigenes have spoken, now we all know their stance. Atiku the biggest thief won't get 50k votes there unless rigging.
are those children not supposed to be in school at this time of d day? u guys ve so thrown everything away all for d 30k.... if he has ntn to fear let him face d court Jux like Fayose....

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by GeorgeTheCoder: 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Technology has improved wonderfully, anything can be created. Ganduje received no bribe.

Your dad did not use a condom either.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Billionaire09: 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
This legalized corruption crusade was on Friday in the mosque after their brainwashing Friday's mosque Islamic activities.

If this was to be Biafran citizens, zombies EFCC won't be waiting for order from above.

Stupid Nigeria systems. Is this a country British criminals forced Biafrans to be stays with as one Nigeria

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by nokatakata: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
If you will vote for Buhari or Atiku, why shouldn't they vote for ganduje. Afterall they are all barawos.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by OLUWABIG(m): 1:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Even kids can decipher a video which is doctored. I knew something was wrong cause the Governor I know is a disciplined and honest man.

seun pls we need *unlike*button
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
nokatakata:
If you will vote for Buhari or Atiku, why shouldn't they vote for ganduje. Afterall they are all barawos.
Ganduje,Atiku and Buhari are all the same. All useless crooks, bent on keeping Nigeria in a shithole status.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by arabbunkum: 1:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
imbecilic fool
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Festy4u(m): 1:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Wow,.......so those kids are the real voters in the northern part!
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Billionaire09: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
ezenwajosh:

Yea they call the shots.... AND SO FAR HOW WAS IT AND OTHER COUNTRIES

THESE ARE SAME PEOPLE AM ARGUING BIAFRA WITH ONLINE

U NIGERIANS SKULLS ARE FULL OF SHIT....

OH MY GOD do you guys knows the word THINK @all??

I googled "most foolish citizens in the world", Wasn't surprised of the result. Nigerians was the only result that popped up as foolish zombies citizens in universe.

Even Biafran domestic animals are wiser than Nigeria's.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Billionaire09:

I googled "most foolish citizens in the world", Wasn't surprised of the result. Nigerians was the only result that popped up as foolish zombies citizens in universe.

Even Biafran domestic animals are wiser than Nigeria's.
Nigeria has the least intelligent citizens in the world.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Origin(f): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Just love the responses from Northerners.

I see a lot of educated and positive response on the issue.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by mechanics(m): 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Corruption fighting back.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by donb06: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA IS BLEAK.... BUT WE SHALL OVERCOME

Anyway just know that the

The sound of a violin is one that keeps one going in the middle of struggle.
It can be used to send a crying child to sleep.
Morning devotions can be much more sweeter with that soft sound of violin.
the heart broken is not left out wink

Are you a violinist... and you want to take your skills to the next level?

OR
You are learner?

then rush to https://www.gopandy.com/product-category/orchestral/string-instrument/?ref=4 to get the best violins, viola, cello and all necessary accessories to improve your playing.. shop with confidence..... or call or whatsapp : 09039444542

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by adetem(m): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
That's the important of alimageri In the north.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Enskynelson(m): 1:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Those kids can't even spell their name correctly, I know.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by gbishman: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
I can bet those poor ignorant kids don't know what's written on that placard.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by molas02: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

u b aboki. wen we say aboki in Yoruba land its does not mean frd.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Billionaire09: 2:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Nigeria has the least intelligent citizens in the world.

Nigeria education system was setup to producing mumu as graduates. So called graduates are in this forum supporting Nigeria stupidity.

They are going about shouting restructuring, change etc. Forgetting that Jonathan restructured this zoo in 2014 themed "National Confab" that no single of that restructuring has been implemented.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by CapussoSeba: 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Maket: 2:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
They don't know the meaning of what they are carrying
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by IntellectOzone(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
They have sold there future to there government (Ganduje looter)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma / Jigawa: Woman Touching N20,000 Cash For First Time, Burst Into Tears / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted At Abuja Airport. See What He Was Pictured Doing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.