Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,534 members, 7,837,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers (58921 Views)

Twitter User Explains What Wike Is Trying To Achieve With His 200k Political SAs / What Wike Told Atiku In Fresh Meeting On PDP Crisis / What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
farem:

Political ode, how how did you know he was invited then? the burden is on you, show us the proof.

Every right thinking Nigerian knows that Buhari wanted wike to be there the reason ameachi is tactically excluded.
Since YOU KNOW Fashola was invited, show us the proof or stop the ranting

Show me a proof that Buhari wanted Wike to be there. Stop being sentimental.
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Konquest: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
Softworkconcept:

Rivers State Givernor, Nyesom Wike, has called on prominent indigenes and Nigerians to stop de-marketing the state.

Speaking during the commissioning of the Port Harcourt International Airport Terminal on Thursday by President Muhammadu Buhari, Wike said that it was in the best interest of the entire South-South region, for investments to flow into Rivers State.

“I urge all of us who are from Rivers State and others from Nigeria to market Rivers State and not de-market it.

“With this people will come and invest in the state. Other airlines will also operate from this airport,” the Governor said.

Governor Wike also assured that Rivers State is safe and secure for investments, hence the execution of key projects without hitches.

“What has happened today showcases the fact that Rivers State is safe, Rivers State is secure for people to invest.

“If Rivers State is not safe, CCECC will not complete this project,” he added.

Wike urged Buhari to complete the domestic terminal of the Port Harcourt International Airport in line with his pledge.
https://softworkconcept..com/2018/10/what-wike-said-during-buharis-visit-to.html
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
I'm happy that the PH Airport has been
commissioned. Well done to the Federal
Government. Happy for Rivers People as
well! :-)
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by farem: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Show me a proof that Buhari wanted Wike to be there. Stop being sentimental.

Only the right thinking Nigerians can see the proof I stated above. wrong-minded and self-deluded are too blind to see it
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by maisauki: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
cheesy

Wike seems not to play politics of bitterness. I remember when President G.E.J went to Lagos to commission newly bought warships on 19, February 2015, Governor Fashola refused to attend, just because they are in different political parties.
so you know what's going on in fashola's mind, about?
301likes multiply by ten 3010naira. dat should make u happy
Re: What Wike Said During Buhari’s Visit To Rivers by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
maisauki:
so you know what's going on in fashola's mind, about?
301likes multiply by ten 3010naira. dat should make u happy

Oga, I am not your Lazy, illiterate, sentimental and religious fanatic like your lot. I want what's best for the country. Even if my brother is Buhari or Fashola, I will still say my mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Orders Customs Boss, AGF, 12 Others To Submit Hand Over Notes / Christopher Dega, Ortom’s Aide Killed In Jos By Gunmen (Photo) / Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.