Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,173 members, 7,849,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:16 AM

Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake (29941 Views)

Tonye Cole Picks Victor Giadom As Running Mate / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / Tonye Cole Meets Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by jidegold(m): 9:09am On Oct 26, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Don't you have shame? You are commissioning a project initiated by GEJ and you are blabbing trash... What is Buhari building that the next government in 2019 will commission? You should be ashamed
be ashamed of abandoned project. guy change your way PDP only finish their project on papers.
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Ikpewe: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2018
obonujoker:

If your cursed Buhari had done half of what GEJ did, we won't have been where we are....
YOU STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by YoungLionken(m): 9:19am On Oct 26, 2018
efilefun:
So your overnight new lord and savior aint a fulani man also right Una go dey alright las las, mind you your messiah is in Dubai for treatment, he doesn't see any Nigerian hospital fit for his ailments lmao.

Why are you talking like a juvenile? Late Umaru Musa Yar'adua(of blessed memory) was a fulani, yet I voted and loved him(even till tomorrow morning). Few years in office, he(Yar'adua) did what GEJ couldn't do with a complete tenure. I'm not a religious or tribalistic bigot as those SW... I don't have issues with PMB being a fulani, but rather with the high level of insecurity and impunity coming from the herdsmen who are fulanis.
So you expected him to abandon the project and start fresh ones so abandoned projects will liter the whole place ba, moreover we all saw the list of projects Osita uploaded during the twitter fight revealing GEJ was just overhyped and did nothing... Imagine listing a project as 30% completed when not even a stone was seen on the site... You all need ro bury ur head in shame for this GEJ this GEJ that you keep trying to force down our throats.
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by openmine(m): 9:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Skengman:
All I see is ‘Mr Project’ trembling with fear as we approach 2019.
You are the type OP is referring to.....
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PHILipu1(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Crude oil never at any point sold 140 under Jonathan.
Go and check again Mr man
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Tareq1105: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2018
obonujoker:

If your cursed Buhari had done half of what GEJ did, we won't have been where we are....

You mean where your GEJ led us to?
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Tareq1105: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Don't you have shame? You are commissioning a project initiated by GEJ and you are blabbing trash... What is Buhari building that the next government in 2019 will commission? You should be ashamed

When your GEJ supposed to be ashamed of himself.

APC / Buhari has made it clear to complete any project that has direct impact on the people.

I think we youths should encourage such policy.

Of what benefits is an uncompleted project to the people?

If your thinking faculty is still okay, you should appreciate this administration for the policy.
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2018
Tareq1105:

APC / Buhari has made it clear to complete any project that has direct impact on the people.

If your thinking faculty is still okay, you should appreciate this administration for the policy.
Government is a progressive thing and am not saying it is a bad thing they have done.... But just sad they have sold to their supporters all the lies that GEJ did nothing and stole the country dry
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2018
jidegold:

be ashamed of abandoned project. guy change your way PDP only finish their project on papers.
I interact with reasonable people alone pls
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
efilefun:
So your overnight new lord and savior aint a fulani man also right Una go dey alright las las, mind you your messiah is in Dubai for treatment, he doesn't see any Nigerian hospital fit for his ailments lmao

So you expected him to abandon the project and start fresh ones so abandoned projects will liter the whole place ba, moreover we all saw the list of projects Osita uploaded during the twitter fight revealing GEJ was just overhyped and did nothing... Imagine listing a project as 30% completed when not even a stone was seen on the site... You all need ro bury ur head in shame for this GEJ this GEJ that you keep trying to force down our throats.
Oga carry your wahala go somewhere. GEJ has handed over since 4years ago
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Smile4daddy:

GEJ started so many things with intention of collecting 100% upfront payment and delivering less than 10%. That's why the APC inherited nothing but abandoned Nation filled with wars, Terrorism, Hungry, Lack and Directionlessness.
So what is Atiku inheriting in 2019?
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by efilefun(m): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Oga carry your wahala go somewhere. GEJ has handed over since 4years ago
So why always calling his name anytime buhari commissions any project??
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2018
efilefun:
So why always calling his name anytime buhari commissions any project??
People like you are quick to rush and give Buhari the credit
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Kpokom: 10:36am On Oct 26, 2018
I keep saying it, the joke is on the masses. These guys are actors. No politician has your interest at heart.
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Beetobee(f): 10:50am On Oct 26, 2018
chomchom1:

Sorry for the pains. I understand ua situation ua master and his All Promised cancelled party put u in. Burukutu president tongue

Burukutu is the other version of kaikai. Now we all know who too that stuff as his food!
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by efilefun(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
People like you are quick to rush and give Buhari the credit
He deserves every credit given to him just like you all are busy calling wike mr project for completing projects initiated by Amaechi
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Baggers everywhere
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

Go and check again Mr man

Crude oil only crossed 140 dollars per barrel in history n that was under Yaradua.
Stop lying intentionally in public.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by naijajobx: 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PHILipu1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Crude oil only crossed 140 dollars per barrel in history n that was under Yaradua.
Stop lying intentionally in public.
And was Jonathan not part of that government?
Who was vice president then?
Use your head
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

And was Jonathan not part of that government?
Who was vice president then?
Use your head

grin grin.

He has browsed n found out how silly he is.

Now he changed the narrative.

grin grin
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tareq1105:

Its quite a nice idea that a government does not abandon any project from previous regimes, Its eqially important that the same government that has done this commendable act initiate their own projects and complete them within their first 4 years as well. Completing on projects that are 80% complete means that the government are nowhere truthful in using all our resources n all the trillions of nairas in loan that buhari has completed.

If buhari was serious, in 4 years u would have completed the remaining 5 NIPP power plants and comp[leted the 3 refineries under the "GEJ built upon/started. We would have all been smiling by now and no one will challenge buhari or shout atikulated. Buhari messed up big time
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PHILipu1(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

grin grin.

He has browsed n found out how silly he is.

Now he changed the narrative.

grin grin
Lol.
You know reason with your ass due to wailing.
Was Yaradua and Jonathan not on one ticket?

I wonder how wailing has turn some of you guys to kids.
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PHILipu1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Its quite a nice idea that a government does not abandon any project from previous regimes, Its eqially important that the same government that has done this commendable act initiate their own projects and complete them within their first 4 years as well. Completing on projects that are 80% complete means that the government are nowhere truthful in using all our resources n all the trillions of nairas in loan that buhari has completed.

If buhari was serious, in 4 years u would have completed the remaining 5 NIPP power plants and comp[leted the 3 refineries under the "GEJ built upon/started. We would have all been smiling by now and no one will challenge buhari or shout atikulated. Buhari messed up big time
Please name the 5 NIPP and 3 refineries that Jonathan started and where they are?
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

Please name the 5 NIPP and 3 refineries that Jonathan started and where they are?

Geregu Generation Company, Ajaokuta, Kogi State. Completed, commissioned by GEJ in 2013

Omotosho Generation Company, Omotosho, Ondo State. Commissioned by GEJ in 2014

Olorunshogo Generation Company, Olorunshogo, Ogun State. Commissioned by GEJ in 2014

Ihovbor Generation Company, Benin, Edo State. Completed, on grid, but not commissioned

Ogorode Generation Company, Sapele, Delta State. Completed, on grid, partially commissioned in 2014 by GEJ

Gbarain Generation Company, Gbarain-Ubie, Bayelsa State. Not completed, but one out of the two units on grid.

Omoku Generation Company, Omoku, Rivers State. Ongoing

Egbema Generation Company, Ohaji-Egbema, Imo State. Ongoing

Alaoji Generation Company, Aba, Abia State. Phase 1 completed, on grid, not commissioned.

Odukpani Generation Company, Odukpani, Cross River State. Completed, on grid, not commissioned

Then one of the turbines in Ibom Power (IPP) actually belongs to NIPP

Note.

GEJ was building these 10 gas turbines at the same time.
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by PHILipu1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Geregu Generation Company, Ajaokuta, Kogi State. Completed, commissioned by GEJ in 2013

Omotosho Generation Company, Omotosho, Ondo State. Commissioned by GEJ in 2014

Olorunshogo Generation Company, Olorunshogo, Ogun State. Commissioned by GEJ in 2014

Ihovbor Generation Company, Benin, Edo State. Completed, on grid, but not commissioned

Ogorode Generation Company, Sapele, Delta State. Completed, on grid, partially commissioned in 2014 by GEJ

Gbarain Generation Company, Gbarain-Ubie, Bayelsa State. Not completed, but one out of the two units on grid.

Omoku Generation Company, Omoku, Rivers State. Ongoing

Egbema Generation Company, Ohaji-Egbema, Imo State. Ongoing

Alaoji Generation Company, Aba, Abia State. Phase 1 completed, on grid, not commissioned.

Odukpani Generation Company, Odukpani, Cross River State. Completed, on grid, not commissioned

Then one of the turbines in Ibom Power (IPP) actually belongs to NIPP
Lol.
Why are you so childish?
Did you ever visit any of this projects site or you just read on newspaper and online bloggers sites?.

I remembered that second Niger bridge was also commissioned abi.

Well,go and visit some of this projects site and see for yourself because I can not explain much for you.

This were all propaganda projects to decieve Nigerians to vote PDP in 2015.

Some of this projects site are filled with weeds now.
I'm talking as an insider OK.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
PHILipu1:

Lol.
Why are you so childish?
Did you ever visit any of this projects site or you just read on newspaper and online bloggers sites?.

I remembered that second Niger bridge was also commissioned abi.

Well,go and visit some of this projects site and see for yourself because I can not explain much for you.

This were all propaganda projects to decieve Nigerians to vite PDP in 2015.

Some of this projects site are filled with weeds now.
I'm talking as an insider OK.

"" I'm talking as an insider OK.
""

LMFAOgringringringringrin.
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by ikennamadu1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
YoungLionken:

It's obvious, no need running a test but to just go for the treatment using both foreign and traditional medicine... That idiot is sick!

��������
Re: Wike, Tonye Cole, Magnus Abe, Ojukaye In a Handshake by budusky05(m): 1:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Nathdoug:
ain't you ashame that APC is still playing opposition after being on the throne

The only time i have ever been ashamed is when GEJ was the president, cus he's a SS man like me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Jarus' Forecast Of 2023 Presidential Election / Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.