Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) (35660 Views)

Davido: "God Takes His Time To Create Me" / Davido Takes His Girlfriend, Chioma To Work (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh Rides On Okada To The Cinema (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Offpoint: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Dem ugly for their family sha...

wey e for use de money him win Las year take better dey family him waste am dey shout "warri warri" "who I be"

2 Likes

Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by pkang: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Woah, awesome.
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Mistadora01(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2018
IamD18:
There's nothing bad in spending the remaining 4K from the money you won on your mum.

How much have u won before and how much is remaining
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This him mama go sweet in za oza room sha.
How female go dey trip for her fellow female, it's either you are a male disguising as a female or ur a lesbian
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by texinolux: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2018
his money is still remaining sef cheesy
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Sundewz: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2018
IamD18:
There's nothing bad in spending the remaining 4K from the money you won on your mum.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Nice one from you Mr EfE, lovely gesture . Meanwhile book cheap at Chamcce Hotel and suites @2, Olakunle Selesi crescent off Osolo way, Ajao estate

INTRODUCTION LETTER
Chamcce Hotel & Suites which is a haven of comfort and true hospitality stands tall amongst competing firms in the hospitality industry. The hotel is located in the hub of Lagos with its stunning beautiful ambience. We offer services such as hotel bookings and reservations, catering services, transporting of clients/guests to their proposed destinations.
The hotel has undergone a mind blowing top star rated face lifting standard in order to beat active competitors in the hotel industry ranging from a speedy uninterrupted 4G WIFI connectivity, twenty-four (24) hour electric power delivery with three (3) high kilo volts (KV) generators on standby, sophisticated gym facility, quality trained staff strength, mouth-watering and finger licking meals, assorted branded drinks such as; champagne, cognac, Irish creams, soft drinks, etc.
Our luxurious rooms, roof top bar(s) and mini hall(s) is a convenient spot for our prospective guests such as meetings, dinner, parties, etc. Chamcce Hotel & Suites offers complimentary breakfast to in-house guests. Security of lives and property is our optimum priority.
Its proximity to the international airport with an estimated drive of about five (5) minutes coupled with easy access to connecting routes which makes it very suitable and timely as well. The hotel comprises of thirty-four (34) rooms in three exotic categories of the suite Deluxe, the Superior suites and the Executive suites.
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
I geti somebody, somebody where geti somebody, somebody somebody somebody
...no be lie.... am ah break it LMFAO
Is it my fault they call me Efe grin grin
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
haba... are you a bastaard?
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by danjalingo: 10:37am On Oct 26, 2018
Him mama na nigger o.
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by idonhammer: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
DeeTweenie:
and father nko?
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by blackgold2018(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Please can someone personally mute but celebrity and romance threads out of his front page? Im really tired of reading them.
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Why him no carry the man wey dey fvck him mama
too?

Hater! just spotted
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Praizenews:
Bbnaija 2017 winner Efe gives her mother a special treatment as he took her out to enjoy herself.

He took his to the beach with some fans and later took her to the cinema to enjoy ay comedian latest movie.

Wow

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/efe-gives-her-mother-special-treatment-took-her-out-to-enjoy-herself/

EFE POPULARITY HAS BEEN SLIDING DOWN FOR QUITE SOME TIME.

I think he should get more involved in more social things and then get it to hit the SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE WITH A BANG!

The last time I heard of him was when he said and I quote "Yahoo boys brings money into the country and our Nigerian politicians takes out money out of the country" He asked his fans which is better?

Although, some folks critised him for making that statement.

Nice to see Efe back in the social media page.

Nice to see you take mom to the beach.

I think from the photos they really enjoyed themselves.

EFE THE DELTA BOY!

Warri No dey carry last!
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by DeeTweenie(f): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
After God, mothers then the others tongue tongue tongue[quote author=idonhammer post=72422868][/quote]
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2018
Divay22:
Is it my fault they call me Efe grin grin

Lol
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 10:54am On Oct 26, 2018
What a baseless news...
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by sashishalom(f): 11:00am On Oct 26, 2018
make e be say you hide the money one place or e de fixed account...
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Brownshugar69: 11:07am On Oct 26, 2018
OgogoroFreak:
Why him no carry the man wey dey fvck him mama
too?

How can nigeria be better when we hate each other? See where you mind go? If na for America or Canada people see this post, then go say ‘aww such a cute mom and son’. But for naija...
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Briee(f): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2018
IamD18:
grin
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by jamace(m): 11:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Nice cool
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 26, 2018
IamD18:

Lol..... Walahi, u will not make heaven. God!
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by romoruyi(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2018
I like this...
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Splasshhh(f): 12:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by Yancy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
How i wish i was able to take my mum out on trips like this before she departed this sinful world. Miss you mum... cry cry
Re: Efe Takes His Mother Out To The Beach And Cinema (Photos) by donqx: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up / Chacha Eke & Austin Faani Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary With Cute Family Pic / Ifu Ennada Blasts Dee-One: "I Can't Get Into The Mud With A Pig"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.