Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) (42263 Views)

2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis / Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 7:00am On Oct 26, 2018
A man was found unconscious after taking cover in a wardrobe for almost five days following the crisis in Kaduna which saw many dead and others injured. 

It was gathered that the man identified as Umar hid in a wardrobe since Sunday when the riot started and was rescued on Thursday after staying days there without food or even seeing daylight. 

He was handed over to the security after he regained his consciousness. 

Below is what Lord Beckson Sirjoe who found him in the wardrobe wrote; 

Below is Umar who sales coconut and dead palm at Dullahi filling station Sabon Tasha Kaduna. I found him inside this wardrobe when I went out this morning to check some facilities in a house at black street. He has been in this wardrobe since Sunday when the uproar stated, he ran into the house without the knowledge of the tenant in the house and went to this empty room where he hide himself for five days without taking food no seeing the day light and doesn't know what was going on.

I picked him up, he was helpless and looking weak, he could not walk. After regaining his consciousness and strength I called Alhaji Hassan a Fulani man who is a business man in SABO metropolis who identify him and I handed him over to the security. 

Theirs every need to live in peace with one another and to make Nigeria a better place for me and you. If we can convert all the strength we are using in fighting for the course of religion into national building, and if we can love our country the way we love our religion Nigeria by now would have been more than DUBAI.

Let make Kaduna great again. Peace to my state.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-found-unconscious-after-hiding-in-a-wardrobe-to-avoid-kaduna-crisis.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2018
So you hide yourself inside wardrobe no chop for five days because u wan avoid crises. U wan kill yourself? What will it profit a man to run away from death in the streets only to go and die in his house.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by yuncka: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2018
shocked

Can you imagine?

So the only thing they are after is to take pictures with him....

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Eeeyyyaaa.,..

I hope he regains consciousness. He almost ended up killing himself by himself.

No to violence and the wanton destruction of lives and properties.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2018
Too bad. Thank God for his life.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by BigGuyMan: 7:08am On Oct 26, 2018
He's been getting high on tramadol and other hard substances inside the wardrobe no mind am angry

All these certified junkies embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2018
So the best thing they could do for him was to lie him down and take pictures.

I don't understand sha! He should be fed before all this.

10 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Naza25: 7:20am On Oct 26, 2018
He's still alive, others were not so lucky

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by MrAJQ(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2018
God bless your kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Cantonese: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A man was found unconscious after taking cover in a wardrobe for almost five days following the crisis in Kaduna which saw many dead and others injured. 

It was gathered that the man identified as Umar hid in a wardrobe since Sunday when the riot started and was rescued on Thursday after staying days there without food or even seeing daylight. 

He was handed over to the security after he regained his consciousness. 

Below is what Lord Beckson Sirjoe who found him in the wardrobe wrote; 

Below is Umar who sales coconut and dead palm at Dullahi filling station Sabon Tasha Kaduna. I found him inside this wardrobe when I went out this morning to check some facilities in a house at black street. He has been in this wardrobe since Sunday when the uproar stated, he ran into the house without the knowledge of the tenant in the house and went to this empty room where he hide himself for five days without taking food no seeing the day light and doesn't know what was going on.

I picked him up, he was helpless and looking weak, he could not walk. After regaining his consciousness and strength I called Alhaji Hassan a Fulani man who is a business man in SABO metropolis who identify him and I handed him over to the security. 

Theirs every need to live in peace with one another and to make Nigeria a better place for me and you. If we can convert all the strength we are using in fighting for the course of religion into national building, and if we can love our country the way we love our religion Nigeria by now would have been more than DUBAI.

Let make Kaduna great again. Peace to my state.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/man-found-unconscious-after-hiding-in-a-wardrobe-to-avoid-kaduna-crisis.html

El Rufai was blamed yesterday for his negligence. I am sure it was part of his Fulani agenda. That midget must be voted out.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2018
I don't understand, is posing for pictures with him supposed to help him regain consciousness and his health?? Imagine dat guy posing for a photo with him with a handshake... Instead of taking him to d nearest hospital or offering him water nd food dey are snapping photos with him

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Lol, instead of them to give him food and water, na picture matter pass

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 10:09am On Oct 26, 2018
i feel for him

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by NwaOhafia: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Sabon Tasha Kaduna, that's TV.
I remember 2011 crisis in Zaria, the Muslim-area were out to kill Christians but the Christian-area were only protecting its environment. The christains told the Muslims around them to remain indoor or join to protect the area, which most of them were indoor.

He shouldn't be scared, nobody is after him.

If you really believe in the old,new testament as a Muslim, why kill people who believe in same just because they didn't believe in Mohammed.

We really need to live in peace in this country

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
This is sad...

For those abusing him he hid in the wardrobe to avoid being victimized, there's that adage: na person wey return from battle na him fight pass. The dude just returned from battle. He deserves some accolades.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Hadone(m): 10:39am On Oct 26, 2018
Serious!!
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Mykel4God(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2018
Modified

Morning famz
Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and a gold hearted nairaland just rendered her own help too, we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2018
ExAngel007:
i feel for him
Ehn, go and propose to him nah.
Abi what are you waiting for? grin
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by AustineCJ: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2018
*ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded in the Bible it will be like* The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari from the town of daura in
kastina was president of nigeria and in the
3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who
was the minister of information that he spake ill unto the nation of israel
saying "3 weeks i give thee deport Nnamdi
kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites
pressed a button and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear
warhead was launched and it destroyed
nigeria turning it into a wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great
people has become a desert and a
desolation for radioactivity
oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai the son of mohammed to lead thee into destruction

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Government should install peace in this Kaduna. which kind thing be this?
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2018
Cowardice would have killed him!
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 10:42am On Oct 26, 2018
AustineCJ:
*ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded in the Bible it will be like* The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari from the town of daura in
kastina was president of nigeria and in the
3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who
was the minister of information that he spake ill unto the nation of israel
saying "3 weeks i give thee deport Nnamdi
kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites
pressed a button and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear
warhead was launched and it destroyed
nigeria turning it into a wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great
people has become a desert and a
desolation for radioactivity
oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai the son of mohammed to lead thee into destruction

An is it not recorded in the chronicles of the Kings of Israel?

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2018
So he dont want to die...chai
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by daviesblaze(m): 10:43am On Oct 26, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
So you hide yourself inside wardrobe no chop for five days because u wan avoid crises. U wan kill yourself? What will it profit a man to run away from death in the streets only to go and die in his house.
��

You are madt grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Alepa(m): 10:44am On Oct 26, 2018
BigGuyMan:
He's been getting high on tramadol and other hard substances inside the wardrobe no mind am angry

All these certified junkies embarassed
Wtf
Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by Beno3: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2018
angryIslam is never a religion. It is the most violent cult in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, instead of them to give him food and water, na picture matter pass

They can't just give him food like that. He has been without food for five days already. The best thing is to take him to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Crisis: Man Who Hid In A Wardrobe Unconscious (Photos) by mikaelangelov: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2018
he who fights and run away, lives to fight another day

BTW herdsmen will be like,...

'Lets go and chak in za wazrobe, fesin pit zey haid zia'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kids Taught By Their Mother How To Steal Inside Church Get Caught (Photos) / Woman Chained And Paraded For Stealing From An Orphanage In Anambra (Photos) / Landlord In Search Of Family Of His Female Tenant Who Died In His Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.