Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' (34953 Views)

Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by SoNature(m): 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Reno the unemployed daft gossip whose olufofo is worse than market women own, no free money, go and get a job and make something of your crumbling life

Shut up

Answer the question

If he answers these questions correctly, he stands a chance of being respected, at least for once since becoming a democrat.

1. Who gives the final order to the Nigerian Military?

2. Assuming the last administration refused to produce your certificates, because they were very bad, what has stopped you since assuming the highest office in Nigeria (3 years) from demanding for them knowing its a requirement for seeking elective positions?

3. Who submits original of their credentials/documents anyway?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Yoighaman(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
gurunlocker:

Oga stop supporting mediocrity. This same issue was raised before he was elected president. What will take him to go and get his result? Moreover, who submit original result to join Army?

Dude does not have any certificate, he is just one of those Northerners that joined that army by recommendation because that's how the system has been.

Is 3 years not enough to get his certificate even if it's to send someone? A call will even do. Stop supporting blindly!!!

I just tire for this 'ericsmith' guy o...is it not obvious there is something fishy about his certificate? For 3 years, (a whole) 3 years, you couldn't rectify whatever the issue is.

You gave us this 'scope' in 2015, out of love and respect, we swallowed it and allowed it pass, 2018, you feed us with the same story, haba, who be fool nah?

He should know Nigerians are too intelligent for this *co*ck* and bull*story, he should go tell that to the marines, story for the gods.

We (Nigerians) must insist on seeing a copy of his certificate and must not allow this to be swept under the carpet a second time.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Ebios(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Racoon:
Buhari is just insulting the sensibility of Nigerians with this recurrent silly statements
Guy, my problem is not just the fact that Buhari has no certificate but that INEC that claimed to be an independent commission allowed him to be there til now!
Oh, l wish l had divine power that is more than physical, military,etc power.
Buhari would have produced "his certificate" or forced to leave office immediately.
OH GOD....OH GOD, GIVE ME POWER LET ME FIGHT THIS BIG CORRUPTION that everyone knows but can't do anything because of the fear of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by MetaPhysical: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Does Reno not know this was a noise bait from Buhari?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by bejeria101(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
N2an2a:
E pain u shocked
E pain am wella! Imagine somebody with brain supporting a lifeless dullard.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by bejeria101(m): 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
N2an2a:
E pain u shocked
E pain am wella! Imagine somebody with brain supporting a lifeless dullard.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by pedrilo: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
God and posterity will not forgive OSINBAJO for supporting BUHARI to continue as president knowing fully well that the man does not posses the constitutional requirements to occupy that office.
As a man of God and a professor of law, his support for BUHARI presidency is professionally, spiritually and morally wrong.
But hey, this is nigeria, everybody be criminal!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Lagzy12: 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari has been the commander in chief of the Army and President for almost 4 years which is more than enough time to fish out his certificate where ever it is hiding in this Nigeria ... Nigerians cannot and will not accept this fraudulent affidavit which is even perjury 100 percent because Buhari swore the affidavit knowing fully well his entry is a white lie .... Sue Buhari for perjury now!!!!!
Buhari is CLUMSY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by arrestdarrester: 2:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
In 2014 your certificate was with the military. 2018 you're still telling INEC they're with the military? Sheeey, na the original you give them? And you no get copy?

All employers should listen: those of you that laid off staff or refused to employ/confirm qualified candidates because they couldn't produce their original certificates after a certain number of years post-graduation, should call them and apologize to them.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yoighaman:

I just tire for this 'ericsmith' guy o...is it not obvious there is something fishy about his certificate? For 3 years, (a whole) 3 years, you couldn't rectify whatever the issue is.

You gave us this 'scope' in 2015, out of love and respect, we swallowed it and allowed it pass, 2018, you feed us with the same story, haba, who be fool nah?

He should know Nigerians are too intelligent for this *co*ck* and bull*story, he should go tell that to the marines, story for the gods.

We (Nigerians) must insist on seeing a copy of his certificate and must not allow this to be swept under the carpet a second time.

Asides taunting the wailers , i am open to objective reasoning & discussion like you mentioned 3yrs, infact one day is enough to peovide anyones cerificate .... but we all know something is not right ,, that why the presidency keeps shuffling excuses but nigerians have move on beyond the certificate ish that only logical reason as why buhari was still allowed to contest & he won .. nigerian are aware these buhari of a man no get certificate we've accepted his integrity over certificate .... coming back now and screaming buhari should present his certificate is like flogging a dead horse ... wonnt materialise stop wasting time
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by jamjo: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
Reno the unemployed daft gossip whose olufofo is worse than market women own, no free money, go and get a job and make something of your crumbling life

Reno may be unemployed daft, olufofo whatever that means, or a market woman, but please will you and your Buhari loyalist address the issue, which is the "certificate" There are no excuses this time around (MR INTEGRITY) over to you 3 years is not 3 days. Mr. INTEGRITY, please can you short all of us who are skeptical down. Mr. INTEGRITY, order the Army to release your certificate in 48 hours that is simple.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by gentlegenius(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
ShySteady:
I must admit that the way Buhari presents himself to the public and international community sometimes is very comical/clownish.

He must be made to understand that he is leading humans, majority of whom are more intelligent than him, and not animals as portrayed by his wife, Aisha.

If he answers these questions correctly, he stands a chance of being respected, at least for once since becoming a democrat.

1. Who gives the final order to the Nigerian Military?

2. Assuming the last administration refused to produce your certificates, because they were very bad, what has stopped you since assuming the highest office in Nigeria (3 years) from demanding for them knowing its a requirement for seeking elective positions?

3. Who submits original of their credentials/documents anyway?
4. What stops you from going back to school to secure a 2 year diploma or at least, rewrite WAEC in the last 3 years?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by gentlegenius(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
vedaxcool:
You are the one that needs a job to save yourself from zombiesm. Even Reno's teenage daughter is richer than your entire family.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Belluchii: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
Reeno is becoming an actor, he is always using every opportunity to make headlines, he is just an unemployed daft gossip whose olufofo is worse than market women own, no free money, go and get a job and make something of your crumbling life
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by obayendo1010(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Maxymilliano:
It is only in Nigeria a Commander in Chief of Armed Forces will be telling citizens that his credentials are with the Military, who controls the Military ?

cow sir

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by henrysam(m): 3:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
With this statement on his affidavit, Buhari must be shameless, even his cows should be ashamed of him
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by pelumi67(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Buhari has been the commander in chief of the Army and President for almost 4 years which is more than enough time to fish out his certificate where ever it is hiding in this Nigeria ... Nigerians cannot and will not accept this fraudulent affidavit which is even perjury 100 percent because Buhari swore the affidavit knowing fully well his entry is a white lie .... Sue Buhari for perjury now!!!!!

No longer sAI Buhari again na sue baba we dey now.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by MrMoney55: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
guy grow up tell the stupid Buhari of a man to do a very simple task to bring out his certificate thats all
vedaxcool:

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Yoighaman(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
ericsmith:

Asides taunting the wailers , i am open to objective reasoning & discussion like you mentioned 3yrs, infact one day is enough to peovide anyones cerificate .... but we all know something is not right ,, that why the presidency keeps shuffling excuses but nigerians have move on beyond the certificate ish that only logical reason as why buhari was still allowed to contest & he won .. nigerian are aware these buhari of a man no get certificate we've accepted his integrity over certificate .... coming back now and screaming buhari should present his certificate is like flogging a dead horse ... wonnt materialise stop wasting time

There is nothing like we have accepted his integrity over his certificate, it doesn't work that way bro, you claim to have something, present it or bring a proof.

It's like presenting a fake certificate to get employment in a multinational and you become one of their most productive staff, surpassing targets and immensely contributing to the bottomline, shining year in year out and the company eventually finds out that your certificate is fake, would you be retained in that company? It has become an integrity issue, which automatically qualifies you as a liar and dishonest human being that cannot be trusted. It's only a matter of time, you will defraud that company.

So, why did Kemi Adeosun resign, this is someone I personally believe did not know she was brandishing a fake NYSC certificate all along, she had probably asked someone to help her get an exemption certificate and a forged one was handed over to her, my thoughts though. What did she do? She resigned honorably.

Buhari's should do the same if he cannot present his certificate. It even sounds absurd, how can you tell people you have something and there is not evidence. Ok, you own a company, you just recruited a new employee who claims have a Master's degree from Harvard but insists his certificate is with his former employer, would you allow him keep the job or ask him to present the goddamn certificate.

Nigeria and Nigerians should be treated with respect.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yoighaman:

There is nothing like we have accepted his integrity over his certificate, it doesn't work that way bro, you claim to have something, present it or bring a proof.

It's like presenting a fake certificate to get employment in a multinational and you become one of their most productive staff, surpassing targets and immensely contributing to the bottomline, shining year in year out and the company eventually finds out that your certificate is fake, would you be retained in that company? It has become an integrity issue, which automatically qualifies you as a liar and dishonest human being that cannot be trusted. It's only a matter of time, you will defraud that company.

So, why did Kemi Adeosun resign, this is someone I personally believe did not know she was brandishing a fake NYSC certificate all along, she had probably asked someone to help her get an exemption certificate and a forged one was handed over to her, my thoughts though. What did she do? She resigned honorably.

Buhari's should do the same if he cannot present his certificate. It even sounds absurd, how can you tell people you have something and there is not evidence. Ok, you own a company, you just recruited a new employee who claims have a Master's degree from Harvard but insists his certificate is with his former employer, would you allow him keep the job or ask him to present the goddamn certificate.

Nigeria and Nigerians should be treated with respect.

I am just a realist ,,i placed reality above what is norm or how it should be ,we all are aware of buhari certificate ,,infact pdp amplified it so loud even lifeless 1nigerians in hell protested but people overlooked it and voted buhari anyways ...
Omokri wants to rekindle the issue again, anyone who wants to follow him on that is just about to waste his or her time ,,,
In a sane world neither buhari or atiku deserves to be president but here we find ourselves, no choice ! ,I will pick a man with no certificate over an iconic thief , my opinion ,,2019 will tell
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by scholar44(m): 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
hmmmmm.am just observing
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by emmykey0128(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2018
Obasanjo was in the army before buhari came in but he was able to tender his credentials in 1999 and 2003 respectively, so what happened to buhari? Even his war college he claimed to attend, he couldn't present the certificate all what he presented was just sworn affidavit and Inec accepted it from him? Oga o
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by Vince77(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Buhari please I no gree.
Show me your certificate.

Tell the army to release it or give you a photocopy.
Better still, tell Buratai to snap it on his phone and send it through Xender to Garba Shehu.
Our mumu don do.

You must go back to Daura.
Oloshi mkpi

You be clown aswear. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari’s 'My Credentials Still With Military' by LZAA: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

His teacher was deceived by his height and wrote a letter of recommendation to the army to recruit him, Buhari who promised his teacher that he'll be back to finish his secondary academic refused to show up.

He failed all the military exams and manipulate his way to the top.

Cc Immhotep Lzza madridguy sarkin cilicmarine shalomc yarimo omenka conheads conductor110 ngeneukwenu buhariguy butterflyle0 sarrki throwback onyeoga
Roger3D wee not like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Parents Of Chibok Girls Cry As They See Their Daughters In New Video / Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Rivers Peace Accord: How Tinubu Ended Wike’s Dreams Of Becoming Jagaban - Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.