Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

14 Ways To Identify A Nigerian Mother(they Are The Best) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 14 Ways To Identify A Nigerian Mother(they Are The Best) (1258 Views)

14 Ways To Know Someone Has Done Money Rituals In 2021 / How To Identify A Fake Police / Oya Use This-10 Ultimate Signs To Identify Ghetto Wey Dey Form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Ways To Identify A Nigerian Mother(they Are The Best) by Holatunde111(m): 9:57am On Oct 26, 2018
HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR MOTHER IS A NIGERIAN.

1. When you say "Mummy,I am sorry!! And she replies, sorry for yourself! �

2. When yu ask her where you should drop something and she says, " drop it on my head. ��

3. When she brings food wrapped in a nylon bag from a frnd's daughter wedding. ��

4. When you say "Mummy, I have fever and she replies you, why won't you have fever when you press phone every night.��

5. When you say Mummy I took 2nd in my class and she replies, so the person that took 1st has two heads abii?? ��

6. When she takes the DSTV remote to work just to punish you. ��

7. When you are watching TV with her and she sleeps off and still doesn't want you to change the Channel.��

8. When you tell her you are going to a friends place to play and she asks, " when last did that friend come here to play with you??. ���

10. When she tells you, if I hear peeem, you will hear weeen. ��

11. When she touches hot pot comfortablely without a cloth or paper. ��

12. When she tells you,I didn't kill my mother, so you will not kill me!! ��

13. When she calls you from your room upstairs and then sends you back upstairs to bring her purse. ��

14. When you ask her to refund the money she borrowed and she tells you, "All the food you have been eating in the house nko?

Our Mothers are wonderful�..

I ❤ My Mom.

2 Likes

Re: 14 Ways To Identify A Nigerian Mother(they Are The Best) by Blackman101: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2021
A true definition of an African Mother, love them sha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Ways To Identify A Nigerian Mother(they Are The Best) by aaliyah826: 8:08am On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy
Re: 14 Ways To Identify A Nigerian Mother(they Are The Best) by Polynek(m): 1:58am On Oct 15, 2021
;Dna so nal grin

(1) (Reply)

Good Quotes On Marriage / Accidently Bad Domain Names(Funny) / The Language Of Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.