Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,876 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich (40072 Views)

Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Told Her To Get Married Before It Is Too Late / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Daeylar(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
She is right.

I love her fashion sense. She always looks good.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by allthingsgood: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Toke my dear,

You are not a strong woman
You are a LovePeddler
No man in his rights senses can marry a gold digger like you

OK BYE.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by sanpipita(m): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
May God save toke and other rich women from men who like poverty
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Daeylar(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Delivar:
What some men are scared of is the attitude of some rich women. They would always want to rub it on a man's face that she is rich and he can do nothing to her.

Should he be able to do anything to her before? undecided what does that even mean?
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Sultty(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Gbam
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Aditii:
Nigerian men are generally intimidated by more successful and wealthy women, it's a blight on their ego when they cannot control a woman with material resources because she already has enough of them so they usually don't have the balls to approach one. They'd rather go for the local mgbekes that they'll turn into housewives and house girls who'd be begging them for money for even the most trivial things like sanitary pads cheesy

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by vRendoh(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
Kelamma:
Rejected wife turned Olosho.

What a demotion.

cry cry
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Vipdike(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
Princess how do I hookup with you
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Delivar(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Daeylar:

Should he be able to do anything to her before? undecided what does that even mean?
Of course the man shouldn't do anything to her. But that is not the point. Some women actually have this bitterness and envy towards men. Just like those women cursing men online. You can imagine when such a woman is powerful and rich. She would like to use her position to abuse men and make him feel worthless. That's what makes some men scared of rich women.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by LordKO(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Being a rich woman (person) doesn't automatically mean being a strong (strong-minded) woman/independent woman. A headstrong woman isn't the same as a strong-minded woman. Truth is that the worst form of a rich woman to put up with is a headstrong one - every sane person is allergic to toxic. Once more, sane Nigerian men aren't intimidated by rich women - they're only wary of rich headstrong women, because they're toxicity personifies. By the way, being comfortable is different from being rich, just as being rich is different from being wealthy.

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by AntiWailer: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
A faulty clock is correct twice a day.

This is one of the days for Toke.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by KelB(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Olosho Richness
Check my siggy biko
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by DKERIAN(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
if u love somebody walk up to her tell her u love am
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Akuruoulo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nice word's Makinwa ,but u don't really know much about men and their feelings. You are probably not a man.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Daeylar(f): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Delivar:

Of course the man shouldn't do anything to her. But that is not the point. Some women actually have this bitterness and envy towards men. Just like those women cursing men online. You can imagine when such a woman is powerful and rich. She would like to use her position to abuse men and make him feel worthless. That's what makes some men scared of rich women.

OK I see your point now, it's better explained. The first post doesn't convey your point at all though.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by crayon001(m): 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2018
If control over your woman to you means having all the resources, then maybe the ass-licking nigga is right. If control is in character and ability to man up to challenges, then Toke could be just about any girl from down the street.

Whether a breadseller, or a celeb, the man is a man because he knows how to be a man. I put food on the table, I'm the man. She puts the food on the table, I'm the man. End of story.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
I don't perceive her as a strong woman, neither do I see her as as rich woman, fuckkking different dic.ks to get money doesn't make you rich.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
She is right
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Ellisprint(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by dishofhope: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ironically, men can display both inferiority complex and ego together.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Jman06(m): 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yomzzyblog:
Toke is right tho but....Welcome to Africa, No man want to ever be the underdog, We gat pride cheesy

Visit here for more >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/toke-makinwa-replies-fan-who-said-men.html
There are many men who wouldn't mind being with a richer lady! The problem is that such ladies despise men like that and would rather be looking for the rich men. They forget that most rich African men prefer the poor ladies they can easily control and give all sort of shiit to eat.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by pacificman: 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
Aditii:
Nigerian men are generally intimidated by more successful and wealthy women, it's a blight on their ego when they cannot control a woman with material resources because she already has enough of them so they usually don't have the balls to approach one. They'd rather go for the local mgbekes that they'll turn into housewives and house girls who'd be begging them for money for even the most trivial things like sanitary pads cheesy

clap for ya self..the thing is..nigerian women with little change are always very arrogant..by the way who do you think is giving toke money...wait for it....MENNNNNNNNN

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by joenor(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
I love her choice of word there... Make sense kiss

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by chuckjonesbaba(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Yomzzyblog:

Media Personality Toke Makinwa took to her twitter handle to reveal she was at her bridesmaid fitting today and it hit her that friend is getting married, a concerned fan took to her comment section saying men would be scared of approaching her because of she is rich and famous that men might be scared that a wealthy and famous lady won’t be submissive to them but Toke Makinwa debunked the claims of intimidating her prospective husbands saying that a man shouldn’t be afraid of a strong woman because such is what men need to help push them out of their comfort zone and make them want to be more.

Read below;

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/10/toke-makinwa-replies-fan-who-said-men.html

You are right about that one.
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Delivar(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Daeylar:

OK I see your point now, it's better explained. The first post doesn't convey your point at all though.
Men naturally view themselves above women the same way you view yourself above your younger sister who is 10 years your junior. It's really uncomfortable when your younger sister gets wealth and power then she starts treating you like you ain't her elder anymore.

I know there are exceptional women out there who wouldn't let the money influence them. But it's difficult figuring out which rich woman will comport herself unless it's someone the man knows very well. That's why the "fear" is there by default when a man sees a rich woman.

The best time to find a partner as a man or woman is when you ain't that rich.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by akinszz: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
wink2015:

I STILL PREFER A WOMAN THAT WE CAN GROW TOGETHER AND NOT A WOMAN THAT I WILL BE THE UNDERDOG AND SHE WILL GROW ME.

Better both couple grow together.
you get lankaiye(sense)
Re: Toke Makinwa Replies Fan Who Said Men Would Be Scared Of Her Because She Is Rich by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2018
abegi my girl fyn pas toke afonja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years' / Pictures Of Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" The Johnsons Family TV Series Major Character / Kokufundation To Take Care Of Ene, Unclad Emaciated Lady At Jubilee Bridge Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.