Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements (25433 Views)

Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / Buhari Blames Flood, Insecurity, Middlemen For Rising Food Prices / Buhari Blames Middlemen: 1984 And 2020 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by thugmansion(m): 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Never disappoints.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by ochallo: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
You mean the farmers that were killed by herdsmen would not regret it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by musa234(m): 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Kai baba! The president's handlers are really not doing enough, this man keeps on embarrassing himself and supporters.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Yankee101: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fire your media team then. Means they're not doing their job. And already sounding like a loser in the coming elections

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by barnawilla: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
“In terms of unemployment, our able-bodied persons that do not have education and can’t get white-collar jobs, went back to till the land and today, none of them is regretting it,” he noted. angry grin embarassed
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by ibejichizzy: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by deavicky(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Make una help me with Buhari Twitter handle make I for tell am sorry.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by crayon001(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
When will Mr President stop pushing blames on people? I can't understand how a supposed leader with military background know so little about leadership.
By the way, which good work has he done that he wants publicized? If I can't see it, and my neighbours can't see it too, then there is nothing good out there to be seen from this government.

Good works can't be so hard to spot out especially in a country like ours where nearly everything is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Blackfire(m): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
sirequity:
grin
Everybody must get their own share of the blame after all the media helped him become president.

I won't be surprised if the clueless leader wakes up one day and blame Nigerians for electing him president.

You wanna bet?
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by mimimile93: 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
ajepako:
Baba Bubu doesn't disappoint...

He holds P.HD in Blameology...

Meanwhile, make l call the military for my lost certificate.. grin cheesy cheesy
gurunlocker:
Is this man talking about agriculture? The success you are enjoying in that sector is the work of last administration which was led by the professionalism of Dr Akin Adesina.

I don't even know the minister of Agriculture in your own administration. I wonder what you would have pointed to if not the work of last administration.
Lifezhead:
Who did we offend for this country shocked
gare:

They will soon be blamed too, how did we get here ?
depezee:
Buhari "the blame master"

See as e dey pain am.

Mujtahida:
If you need the media to showcase your performance that means you have failed.

Nobody showcases the sun. When it shines, it shines.

Bubu you failed.
gare:

It is very sad that we have found ourselves in this kind of Position at this point in time, but we all have to put hands together we get ourselves and the country in general from this position, you cant but blame everyone for your failures, what do you want the media to do, carry fake news just to please you. May God help us we need him at a time like this.
AtikuDeman:
What a daft president

I'm tired of anything that has to do with this man and his govt.
habymi:
Apart from d lifeless being u were been called , wat oda achievement av u made? mtcheew.....

we will be glad to send u back to daura next year ....
edibobo:
To showcase empty promises ? There is nothing to showcase our Dullard
thugmansion:
Never disappoints.
baliyubla:
Nigeria is really cursed at this point in time, to have this dullard presiding. Do you need the media to hype your pseudo projects, before Nigerians feel them, if they really existed?
ochallo:
You mean the farmers that were killed by herdsmen would not regret it.
baliyubla:
Nigeria is really cursed at this point in time, to have this dullard presiding. Do you need the media to hype your pseudo projects, before Nigerians feel them, if they really existed?
[/s]
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Franklyine: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
But Lai Muhammed already said the projects are too big to be seen

So why blame the media?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is only those with spiritual eyes that can see buharis' massive achievement. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by writeprof(m): 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
OCTAVO:
Invite the media and point out your achievements.

SIMPLE! Moreover, what have NTA & FRCN been doing?
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by ngoziamara: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
It is wrong to blame the media, because honestly speaking one cant not talk about what is not seen. Buhari's tenure as president has produced nothing tangible for the media to comment on. Even with the fight agiainst corruption we are yet to see any known looter sent to prison.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by pedrilo: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Your govt is not media friendly.
What happened to presidential media chat?
u dnt want pipo to come near u, yet u want them to help u.
u r mad!
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Ategberoson(m): 4:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
mods that ban me your father
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by JasonScoolari: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
gare:

It is very sad that we have found ourselves in this kind of Position at this point in time, but we all have to put hands together we get ourselves and the country in general from this position, you cant but blame everyone for your failures, what do you want the media to do, carry fake news just to please you. May God help us we need him at a time like this.
He's a big embarrassment to mother Earth, I am trying my best to educate some zombies about the epidemic disease called buhari and also see the need to eradicate him completely.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by kerry57: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
What an irresponsible govt that will always have somebody to blame for their ills. Hope u will blame America too for calling our president lifeless. Yeye no dey tire to showcase?
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by KelB(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
U criticise naija media
Still want dem to show your achievement
Ogah u didn't achieve anything

Check my sight to eradicate poverty
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by KingMicky3286: 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
patogist:
How can you blame for media? The same media you rejected many times they try to interview you. This man really has a problem. Is this a coned president?

He is a cloned President from Sudan. He goes to UK to recharge his life . No wonder Trump called him a lifeless being.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Amumaigwe: 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mujtahida:
If you need the media to showcase your performance that means you have failed.

Nobody showcases the sun. When it shines, it shines.

Bubu you failed.

The guy does not know that the media is always hunting for what to report. If there was any serious achievement, some media will be competing for who will break the news. Some even pay for good contents.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by JasonScoolari: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
No mind that one abeg. Na he wife remain for am to blame for his incompetence.

Hey!
He's not my uncle, if na joke biko stop am abeg.
Oops, I thought the name was Miss Divay M. Buhari
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Divay22(f): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Oops, I thought the name was Miss Divay M. Buhari
Lol
No lemme throw you stone there o angry

By the way, we have news reporting from Asaba grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by bejeria101(m): 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Watch lifeless zombie dullards steer clear of this post.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Biodup: 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
we are not blind there is nothing spectacular about your administration to showcase. mind you Nigerians prefer a stubborn child that's brilliant than a calm child without anything up stair. that's the case between Atiku and Buhari.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Festy4u(m): 4:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Government of the blame, by the blame and for the blame! undecided

You are there blaming the media when you are to be blamed.

Previous administrations organised media chats to communicate workings/programs of their governments to the people.

You came to power and discontinued it after your first/only media chat that was horrible!

One has to understand fulani-english to decipher what you were saying! grin
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by victordaimond: 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
This guy is mad oo.always blaming and blaming.....
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by Timijo(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
Who is that person that Buhari has not blamed in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by JasonScoolari: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Divay22:

Lol
No lemme throw you stone there o angry

By the way, we have news reporting from Asaba grin grin cheesy grin
Mtchewww, the coach was careless, he should check his luggages very well.

We don't steal. angry
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by newjosboy: 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
I thot he has the NTA at beck and call?
I thot he has Lai to spread the news for he m.
I thot he has the power to call for a press conference and blow his trumpet.

A failure! Nothing but a blamist.
Re: Buhari Blames Nigerian Media For Failing To Showcase His Achievements by ejimatic: 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
sirequity:

Source: https://www.ngpolitics.com/buhari-blames-nigerian-media-for-failing-to-showcase-his-achievements/
How would they air his achievements ehen they were not biribed with special money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture / 2019 Elections: INEC Chairman Meets With RECs In Abuja (Photos, Live Updates) / Mass Defection To PDP Hits APC In Zaria, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.