Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,756 members, 7,834,542 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (63511 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by MallamJackson(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
farouk2much:
I'm a muslim but i love JESUS more than all the Christians in this world...............

Wow Bro!

Thats particularly remarkable. But have you given your life to Him?

Because He actually did same for you and it was His "sole purpose when he walked the earth in the flesh"
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by adamooye: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
That is just the picture of the man that acted Jesus movie.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by wonder233: 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fanatic, who ask you?
farouk2much:
I'm a muslim but i love JESUS more than all the Christians in this world...............
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by fuckipobs: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

Now nobody kept a graphical description of what Jesus looked like.

We all know He never married a 6yr old baby.

Though as to what He looked like we don't know!

All we have is Isaiah saying He will not be good looking!

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Jesus was not good looking so we shall be good looking!

So these pics are artists impresstions and nothing else

See another fraudulent act .

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by EmpressDia(f): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
God is indeed great
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ichiebuchi(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

Now nobody kept a graphical description of what Jesus looked like.

We all know He never married a 6yr old baby.

Though as to what He looked like we don't know!

All we have is Isaiah saying He will not be good looking!

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Jesus was not good looking so we shall be good looking!

So these pics are artists impresstions and nothing else

1 Like

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ajagidiagbo1(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
Is that really Jesus?. Religion and scam.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Maamin(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
I'm a Christian, but I don't believe in this story.

Probably the fire didn't get to the painting. grin

Let's stop making miracles out of everything.

1 Like

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
MallamJackson:

Wow Bro!

Thats particularly remarkable. But have you given your life to Him?

Because He actually did same for you and it was His "sole purpose when he walked the earth in the flesh"

You don't understand him. Every true muslim love Jesus as a prophet of God and messenger of God. He was sent with a book called injil. But not as our God. Whenever jesus name is mentioned we do say alayhi s-salam( peace be upon him). Just like Muhammad(SAW) is a prophet and messenger of Allah. We don't take him as God aswel. We only take Allah as God.

1 Like

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by MegaFd(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jesu Christy forever
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by InvertedHammer: 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
/
The sad thing is that what you are looking at is not the picture of Jesus.

/
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
shaggy007:

Because you are God??
Does God exist?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 4:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Thank You Jesus!

Doubting hell bound satanists cum atheists cum l00natics can go to hell.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Some goats would say there is no God
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

Does God exist?
No let me swear for you. ...
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by symbianDON(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
tobtap:
cheesy cheesy... interesting... jesus is lord wink
indeed so!!!
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Mekanus(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Religion produces dumb asses, just see them littered in this thread. Grow up and use your senses people.

2 Likes

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by MallamJackson(m): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
hilario12:

You don't understand him. Every true muslim love Jesus as a prophet of God and messenger of God. He was sent with a book called injil. But not as our God. Whenever jesus name is mentioned we do say alayhi s-salam( peace be upon him). Just like Muhammad(SAW) is a prophet and messenger of Allah. We don't take him as God aswel. We only take Allah as God.

Oh abokina!, but I understand him very well.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of LIFE.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, THE TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:32 And ye shall know THE TRUTH, and THE TRUTH shall make you free.

Yesu na qaunar ka aboki na.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by upower123(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Get Registered on Empower Delta Now !!!

A skill, Mentorship and Funding project, Open to all Residents of Delta State.

Register Here :
http:///EmpowerDelta

Registration Ends October 2018

You can also Share as much as you can to all your contacts/friends to get recommendation/ cash incentives.

Fill my name when asked for referrer on the form.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Omooba224: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Call a deluded folk to prove to you the existence of his Skydaddy, he will swiftly quote Psalm 14:1 to back up his incoherent defense..
Please continue your gullibility, there is no crime in credulity sha

1 Like

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Omooba224: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:
Some goats would say there is no God
Can you name those goats?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by talk2emma: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jesus is lord
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why the matter of Jesus dey pepper some guys for Nairaland is still a mystery. grin

The moment they see Jesus in a story, their worlds don collapse be dat .

Jesus is Lord

Jesus is Lord

if e dey pepper you, The third mainland bridge is no more on guard.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by bgs2000(m): 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jesus is Lord and His name is sacred. Becareful of what you say concerning the name and personality of Jesus Christ. A story was told about a Brazilian lady whose​friends came to pick for a night party. The mother went with her to the car but when she observed that all the car occupants were both drunk and smoking, she told her daughter"may Jesus go with you". The girl responded "there's no space for Jesus in the car except at the booth". They drove off. Some hours later, the news came that they were involved in a ghastly motor accident. Every occupant died, the vehicle was damaged beyond repair but surprisingly, when the booth was forced open, they discovered to their bewilderment that a crate of eggs was in there. None of the eggs got cracked neither did any fall off the crate.
Also, the man that constructed the popular Titanic ship boasted that "nothing even Jesus can sink the ship". We know what happened to the ship later. Just a tip of an iceberg sank it.
Let's be very careful what we say, think or do with the name of Jesus. Beware, be cautious, be wise, behave well.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by chiedu7: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
fuckipobs:

See another fraudulent act .

Neither of those pics are Jesus
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:

No let me swear for you. ...
What is your proof that he exist?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Thank You Jesus!

Doubting hell bound satanists cum atheists cum l00natics can go to hell.
You just judged us cheesy
You will go to hell you Christian rat.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by gp6liveth(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
God is God. His words are sacred.
I have seen where the Bible remain unburnt after an inferno.

Jesus is the only way to the father. Work out ur salvation now if you are still of the world
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
MallamJackson:

Oh abokina!, but I understand him very well.

John 8:12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of LIFE.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, THE TRUTH, and the LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8:32 And ye shall know THE TRUTH, and THE TRUTH shall make you free.

Yesu na qaunar ka aboki na.

Stop stereotyping. Who tell u say I understand Hausa talkless of the title abokhina. Very funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Hilda Baci: Your Dressing Shows It's Not Just Food You’re Selling – Pastor / Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.