Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,796 members, 7,831,578 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (63505 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26
Jesus encourages hate
I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. Matthew 10:35-36
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Luke 12:51-53

Jesus encourages betrayal among family members.
You call me a dullard WHEB you're the definition of an idiot. Am busy quoting all this sh-it to show how idiotic you actually are.

The Bible foresaw your type

1 Corinthians 1:18
1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they (Lucifer66 and co) became fools
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

The Bible foresaw your type

1 Corinthians 1:18
1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

What is your point here? You said this before.
Abeg you're an idiot. Anybody who is reading this knows I tried.
Your stupidity is something that can't be cured even with complete pure water. Ignorance is your greatest skill.
Just don't quote cuz I won't reply, fvcking slowpoke.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

What is your point here? You said this before.
Abeg you're an idiot. Anybody who is reading this knows I tried.
Your stupidity is something that can't be cured even with complete pure water. Ignorance is your greatest skill.
Just don't quote cuz I won't reply, fvcking slowpoke.

You are a disgusting hell bound satanist.

Your claim to wisdom has been rendered baseless time and again by the Holy Bible that foresaw your type.

1 Corinthians 2:14
2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by MallamJackson(m): 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:

Do you love Allah?
Have you given your life to Him?
It's because of Him you are still breathing

Lolz Bro... Allah?

try reaching out to Walid Shoebat you'll get a better understanding as to who Allah truelly is.

Jesus awaits you... he still calls to you softly and tenderly

come to Jesus today brother.

#JesusSaves
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ollah2: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2018
MallamJackson:

Lolz Bro... Allah?

try reaching out to Walid Shoebat you'll get a better understanding as to who Allah truelly is.

Jesus awaits you... he still calls to you softly and tenderly

come to Jesus today brother.

#JesusSaves

As usual. You want him to accept yours as the way while his should be dismissed. Greedy and selfish set of people

Come to Allah

#AllahSaves
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by MallamJackson(m): 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2018
ollah2:

As usual. You want him to accept yours as the way while his should be dismissed. Greedy and selfish set of people

Come to Allah

#AllahSaves

Oh common Bro. .. it's like you eating your cake and having it.

I mean it doesn't work out that way. A choice has to be made to leave one for another

to leave death and put a grip on life
to leave darkness and enter into light
to forsake a lie and say yes to the truth

BECAUSE:

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Yes bro none other name but the name JESUS.

Jesus loves you sir!
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ollah2: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2018
MallamJackson:

Oh common Bro. .. it's like you eating your cake and having it.

I mean it doesn't work out that way. A choice has to be made to leave one for another

to leave death and put a grip on life
to leave darkness and enter into light
to forsake a lie and say yes to the truth

BECAUSE:

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Yes bro none other name but the name JESUS.

Jesus loves you sir!

Exactly that's why you you need Allah. You need to leave darkness and sorrowful life here and here after by embracing Allah

Allah loves you
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by MallamJackson(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2018
ollah2:

Exactly that's why you you need Allah. You need to leave darkness and sorrowful life here and here after by embracing Allah

Allah loves you

May the the Holy spirit minister unto you brother.

I leave you with the following scriptures;

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of DEATH.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you LIFE AND DEATH, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY, the TRUTH, and THE LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ollah2: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2018
MallamJackson:

May the the Holy spirit minister unto you brother.

I leave you with the following scriptures;

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of DEATH.

Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you LIFE AND DEATH, blessing and cursing: therefore CHOOSE LIFE, that both thou and thy seed may live:

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I AM THE WAY, the TRUTH, and THE LIFE: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR.

My Allah minister onto you.

It's better to leave that darkness now and turn to light so Allah can save you
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by larrycool123(m): 9:31pm On Nov 02, 2018
farouk2much:
I'm a muslim but i love JESUS more than all the Christians in this world...............

Believe in him.... And u have peace and everlasting life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christians Sold American Church To Muslims, Rejected Club Owners' Offer / Pastor Preaches To His Congregation From On Top Of His Hummer Jeep (Photo) / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.