Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC (1426 Views)

N438m Scandal: I Am A Shareholder Not Director Of The Company - Tunji-Ojo / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku’s Claim That Buhari Does Not Have WAEC Certificate / Adebayo Shittu On NYSC Scandal: I Don't Have Fake Certificate Like Kemi Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by engineerboat(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME – BUHARI BEGS INEC

President Buhari is under attack by Nigerians after he has failed to provide his certificate to INEC which he could be the only presidential candidate who may not have a school certificate.

Buhari who claimed he has WAEC certificate which is still with the military begs INEC for more time for him to get it.

Newsflash247 gathered that Buhari only submitted an affidavit wherein he claimed that his credentials were with the Secretary of the Military Board, as the various presidential candidates’ credentials were made available to reporters in Abuja on Thursday.

However, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar submitted all relevant documents, with a diploma in Law obtained in 1969 from the Ahmadu Bello University being his highest qualification.

THE QUESTION IS: WHY HAVEN’T BUHARI COLLECTED HIS WAEC MANY YEARS AGO AFTER HIS EXAMS, WAS YOUR WAEC NOT GOOD? NIGERIANS ASKED ONLINE.

https://newsflash247.com.ng/2018/10/26/waec-scandal-i-have-waec-i-will-provide-it-i-need-more-time-buhari-begs-inec/

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by Racoon(m): 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
shocked grin grin cheesy Good as not having it.If you have it then flaunt it and no need to hire 22 SANS Mr.President. Meanwhile is the O'level certificate still with the military sec.

6 Likes

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by harizonal123(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bubu must provide his certificate this time around or stand the chance of disqualification

3 Likes

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by Buterflyle0: 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
engineerboat:

WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME – BUHARI BEGS INEC

President Buhari is under attack by Nigerians after he has failed to provide his certificate to INEC which he could be the only presidential candidate who may not have a school certificate.

Buhari who claimed he has WAEC certificate which is still with the military begs INEC for more time for him to get it.

Newsflash247 gathered that Buhari only submitted an affidavit wherein he claimed that his credentials were with the Secretary of the Military Board, as the various presidential candidates’ credentials were made available to reporters in Abuja on Thursday.

However, the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Atiku Abubakar submitted all relevant documents, with a diploma in Law obtained in 1969 from the Ahmadu Bello University being his highest qualification.

THE QUESTION IS: WHY HAVEN’T BUHARI COLLECTED HIS WAEC MANY YEARS AGO AFTER HIS EXAMS, WAS YOUR WAEC NOT GOOD? NIGERIANS ASKED ONLINE.

https://newsflash247.com.ng/2018/10/26/waec-scandal-i-have-waec-i-will-provide-it-i-need-more-time-buhari-begs-inec/

Lmao at this obviously very fake news
Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by SarkinYarki: 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
I am ready to buy 1 gig of data for the Chief of Army staff to use his phone to snap Buharis WAEC in his custody so we can end it once and for all

1 Like

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by allthingsgood: 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
[s]
engineerboat:

[/s]

Trash fake news

with or without certificate, its SAI BABA ALL THE WAY grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by babajeje123(m): 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buhari is a fraudster

4 Likes

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by thatigboman: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Trash fake news

zombie spotted

5 Likes

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by solihu(m): 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
Hi wailer! grin
thatigboman:
zombie spotted
Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by Babacele: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:

1961 ... Muhammadu Buhari: Presidential candidate's secondary ... https://www.pulse.ng › news › politics 21 Ṣẹ́rẹ́ 2015 · WAEC result of APC Presidential candidate, Muhammadu Buhari ... candidate, Muhammadu Buhari has been released by the ... The computer printout from Cambridge University, as well as a ... Katsina College releases Buhari's WASC results -

Daily Post ... www. dailypost.ng › Politics · The institution Wednesday released Buhari's WASC result, indicating that he graduated in 1961. ... University of Cambridge West African School Certificate Examinations ... School releases Buhari's results – Daily Trust https://www.dailytrust.com.ng › school-r... · School releases Buhari's results ... “We sat for the University of Cambridge/WASC ... Hausa In Certificate Exams In 1961—Cambridge Exam ...

www. saharareporters.com › 2015/01/23 › haus... 23 Ṣẹ́rẹ́ 2015 · Since Mr. Buhari asked his secondary school to release his results to the public
Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by mbaboy(m): 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
It will never be well with people that packaged and sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 ,. Nigerians open ur eyes otherwise u will be scammed again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by codedguy1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
mbaboy:
It will never be well with people that packaged and sold Buhari to Nigerians in 2015 ,. Nigerians open ur eyes otherwise u will be scammed again.

What about the ones still rooting and supporting him for a 2nd term.

Supposedly educated and enlightened people are still clamouring for his reelection, people that are not even gaining anything directly from his govt

The dullard must to go back to his cows, they miss him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by StillX10(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
The reason why this country is not progressing is because a mumu is at the top of its affairs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by engineerboat(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Trash fake news

I will ask some people to collect your school fees back from your school.

Because you don't need your certificate again

1 Like

Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by engineerboat(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Are you telling me Buhari actually submitted a cerbuke To INEC going by your statement.
Re: WAEC SCANDAL: I HAVE WAEC, I WILL PROVIDE IT, I NEED MORE TIME –BUHARI BEGS INEC by engineerboat(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Trash fake news

2014: PDP hide my Certificate

2015: My Certificate are with the Army but I need 52 SAN to defend it

2018: I HAVE affidavit my Certificate are with the Military

Buhari is a Fraud.

THIS fraud will be corrected come 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi At The Pdp Rally In Sokoto Without SSS Detail(photo) / Live Updates: Oyo State Governorship And State Assembly Results / Rivers Election: PDP Sweeps All Rivers Senatorial Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.