Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

Man Arrested After Robbing His Manhood Against A Female Singer (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested After Robbing His Manhood Against A Female Singer (photos) (2388 Views)

Cultists Nabbed After Robbing Man At Gunpoint. See What He Did. Photos / Robbers Arrested After Robbing A Policeman Of His Pistol In Edo / Naval Officers Descend On Thief After Robbing Young Girl At Christmas Event.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Arrested After Robbing His Manhood Against A Female Singer (photos) by Giftedhand92: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
A man has been arrested after singer Natasha Hamilton claimed she was sexually assaulted on a train. Natasha, 36, said a male passenger rubbed his manhood against her as she travelled home from a day out in London.

Transport cops launched an investigation after she tweeted a picture of her alleged attacker.
She said he “pushed his p£nis” against her on the late night train from London Bridge to Elmstead Woods, south east London earlier this month.

Today police revealed a 46-year-old man was arrested and questioned on suspicion of sexual assault.
He was later released but remains under investigation.
Singer Natasha, originally from Liverpool, took to Twitter to reveal her ordeal.
She wrote: “This vile excuse of a man just had his p£nis pushed up against me while on this overground train from London Bridge heading to Elmstead Woods.

“I thought it was a bag until I felt him heavy breathing down my neck. I am appalled and calling the transport police when I get off.”
She later told her 162,000 followers: “Honestly I am shaking and feel so violated now.
“But more than anything I am so angry. This has to stop happening to people.”
A British Transport Police spokesman today confirmed the arrest.

See more:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-arrested-after-robbing-his-manhood-against-a-female-singer-photos/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Arrested After Robbing His Manhood Against A Female Singer (photos) by CreepyBlackpool: 11:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Assuming I was in London I'd say
that man is such a filth angry he deserves to be in jail for what he did to you. Stay strong sister

but as I am in Nigeria
bia women didn't you enjoy it. How do we know you didn't try to rub him first

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Robbing His Manhood Against A Female Singer (photos) by falcon01: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2018
but if a woman rubbed her boobs on a man it's nothing.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested After Robbing His Manhood Against A Female Singer (photos) by Yeligray(m): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
It is wrong to do such... Appropriate punishment should be given out

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Dies Few Days To Her Wedding (photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Malaysia For Stabbing His Bestie To Death (Pic/Video) / (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.