Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

(graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today (2397 Views)

This Boy Was Maltreated By His Guardian's Boyfriend (Graphic Photos) / Ifeanyi Okpoko: Houses, Exotic Cars Owned By Man Accused Of Being A Ritualist / How A Ritualist Was Caught At Ipaja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by takoi: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2016
I never used to believe that somebody will have the mind to cut off another person's head till I saw this boy and heard his mother's story today.

The 9yr old boy went with a group of boys to pick mangoes in a forest somewhere in Elele-alimini Rivers state. A man approached them and dragged the boy away.

The remainder of the group then ran to the village to inform the boy's mother who organized some village boys to go in search of the boy.

On getting to the forest they heard a faint shout and running footsteps. When they combed the area they saw the boy almost bleeding to death. The man was about cutting off the boy's head before the interruption. He was then rushed to the hospital. I really thank God for this boy's life.

Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by sorextee(m): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2016
was the man arrested?? that cut deep o. may God save him.
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by AnitaDavid(f): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2016
OK
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by Kondomatic(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Jungle Justice Approved!!!!
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by agoro2u: 4:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
What is this country turning to? no rest of mind everywhere. accident, riot, ritual, fire e.t.c
God should pls take control &let peace reign in our country. pls forgive us if what we are experiencing now is as a result of our sin. we seek your forgiveness
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by Ohammadike: 4:41pm On Mar 13, 2016
I demand the man be burnt alive
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by osemoses1234(m): 4:42pm On Mar 13, 2016
Make baba God help us....
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2016
Parents keep your children within ur reach always!!!!
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by Kingsasian(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
What is this country turning into? Thank God for saving his life and a quick recovery to him.
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by sinaj(f): 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2016
O! Jesus cry

Cnt imagine the pains this boy is going through embarassed

I pray he survives it
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by timidapsin(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
O! Jesus cry

Cnt imagine the pains this boy is going through embarassed

I pray he survives it
This is so bad, i hope his medulla oblongata hasn't been tampered with, cause if he survives he might have problem with movement and respiration...
This is very bad. angry
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by joebases(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
OMG! That little boy will be going through a lot right now. Hope the man is caught and hung by the balls.
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by sinaj(f): 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2016
timidapsin:

This is so bad, i hope his medulla oblongata hasn't been tampered with, cause if he survives he might have problem with movement and respiration...
This is very bad. angry
his hypothalamus

Poor child
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by timidapsin(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
sinaj:
his hypothalamus

Poor child

Sorry you are wrong....

I have a feeling he would survive..
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by sinaj(f): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
timidapsin:

Sorry you are wrong....

I have a feeling he would survive..
noted thanks

1 Like

Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by cosmatika(m): 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
This is y I support jungle Justice, so dat even men can taste d raw form of dere evil immediately
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by INTERMAN: 12:05am On Mar 20, 2016
hillarious
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by paparazzi1987(m): 12:55am On Mar 20, 2016
@Op you dey craze ooo....this pic is very old
Re: (graphic pics)see What A Ritualist Did To This Boy In Rivers State Today by vikacydevato(m): 3:24am On Mar 20, 2016
There is satisfaction when you work for your money.

(1) (Reply)

Happening Now... Armed Robbers Are Currently In Abesan Estate In Ipaja / Breaking: Ifeanyi Ubah Seemed Injured From Sunday Attack / Viewer Discretion: 16 Years Old Killed 4 Year Old Because Of 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.