Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,115 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) (51104 Views)

U.S. Approved More Bombs To Israel On Day Of World Central Kitchen Strikes / Mail Bomb Sent To Barrack Obama, Hillary Clinton And CNN Headquarters(Photos) / Suspicious Packages Sent To Obama, Soros, CNN & The Clintons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by gbagyiza: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
aysuprano:
Did you know the guy is yet to be labeled a terrorist
But if he is a Muslim the headline will be different something like
MUSLIM TERRORIST ARRESTED IN USA FOR SENDING BOMB MAILS ALL OVER AMERICA
PRAY FOR USA

Is like you r left behind. Trump already referred to him as a terrorist n vow to allow justice to take it cause.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Abbeybailey(m): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Gabbyking:

Shut up and stop saying trash!
Trash indeed.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Originalsly: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I have a scanner app that I use to listen to police and fire channels. If it’s happening near me and I’m not busy then I’ll go .

Have a similar app...Cxtxxxn. ...but too much happens around me...keeps alerting like all the time!....can see a whole lot!...right now..naked man running around inside Mc Donalds at the corner...can hear the Police cars responding....while I ping in bed! Too much information!

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nanadc: 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
chilisauce:

Baba no dey fall your hand for public place like this na.

Every sting operation is captured, even activities on the battle front are captured, real-time. No time for photoshop.

What is the difference ?

Bros goan read animal farm by George Orwell. You would gain a little insight.

At the end of the day, dude would be labelled a psychopath. If he wanted those devices to go off, he for don do am. That's the difference between a psychopath and a terrorist.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ACE1010: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
That's a country where things work. I trust that the suspect can never be found if the crime was committed in this part of the world. I no mention the country ooo grin grin
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by chikago1: 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chai, I nearly dropped my phone in shock when I saw his ugly face. shocked
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Trippledots(m): 5:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I have a scanner app that I use to listen to police and fire channels. If it’s happening near me and I’m not busy then I’ll go be busybody and take pictures. Have sold some pics to major tv stations.

The constitution here guarantees freedom of press. The US Supreme Court has defined press to include average citizen not just credentialed cnn type folks.

The difference between here and there is staggering. When I arrive in Nigeria I mentally check in my USA brain at Murtala to be picked up when I’m leaving. Trying to use US brain in Nigeria is going to lead to a referral to Aro.

Name of app, pls

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by curiousdh: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Talking of the difference between a psychopath and a terrorist... You made mention of how he would have made the device go off if he had wanted. Are you saying those cases of random shooting by those non-muslim guy in the US can be term as an act of terrorism since they actually make it happen. Just try to analyze your analogy of "a psychopath" making it happen if they want and "a terrorist" do actually making it happen.
chilisauce:

Baba no dey fall your hand for public place like this na.

Every sting operation is captured, even activities on the battle front are captured, real-time. No time for photoshop.

Bros goan read animal farm by George Orwell. You would gain a little insight.

At the end of the day, dude would be labelled a psychopath. If he wanted those devices to go off, he for don do am. That's the difference between a psychopath and a terrorist.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Trippledots:

Name of app, pls

I use 5-0 Radio but also have a physical scanner.

Right now I’m listening to Los Angeles Airport controllers and planes departing.

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by madridguy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Job perfectly done FBI.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Slurity(m): 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
single fingerprint helped the FBI crack the
mail bombing spree targeting critics of
President Donald Trump and identify a
suspect, officials have revealed.

Now that's technology at its best... But what do we have in this shithole? A failed government and backward security operatives who takes a decade and half to unravel some challenges or threats.
Don't go there, Nigeria may not be at same level with developed country in terms of technology on security tactics but believe me, Nigeria is not backward in that area. How do you think persons like Evans the kidnapper was tracked down?
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by mojeer678: 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Fucking George Soros Crisis Actor !!!!!

Great quote!

THE POST OFFICE DOES NOT DELIVER TO PEOPLE UNDER SECRET SERVICE PROTECTION

That means when they said Hillary and others got pipe bombs via the mail, it was a lie. This twitter thread has the holy grail of info for this media play bombing, It is a must read before it is deleted. https://twitter.com/findtruthQ/status/1055905624637259778?fbclid=IwAR1DapSVTNDjeRRTeJFoIyn1B_muGj3toaTjijwvcJzxY42o_g3zsKYzNiU

BLOCKBUSTER:
The psycho bomber lived five miles from David Hogg. Three miles from Debbie Wasserman Schultz. Two miles from Parkland High School. The same Sheriff - Scott Israel, who is represented by Debbie Wasserman Schultz handled this bomber, the Parkland shooting AND DRUM ROLL: . . . . The Fort Lauderdale Airport shooting was under Sheriff Scott Israel also.

FACT: THERE IS A TRIBE HIVE PROBLEM IN THE AREA OF FORT LAUDERDALE. THEY HAVE:

The Parkland shooting under Sheriff Israel,
The mail bomber under Sheriff Israel,
And the Fort Lauderdale airport shooting under Sheriff Israel, with a little David Hogg and DWS as a side entree!!! Coincidence OF COURSE.

Oh, and Broward County seems to end up in the middle of a lot of vote rigging scandals also. THAT FITS.

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by baddosky1: 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
aysuprano:
PRAY FOR USA

He mailed "fake bombs"...if he were a Muslim, he would have mailed real IEDs!
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by spiralwedge(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
aysuprano:
PRAY FOR USA

If it's a muslim, the motive is usually 99.9% terrorism.

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

well and perfectly said. I have always maintained this fact but the hypocritical christians will never admit because of their hate for Muslims and islam. Just imagine how sane this thread is and imagine if this guys is muslims. 99% of those that will comment will air their usual hate words for muslims and everything they hold dear.

Nobody is saying anything about his religion. You
see the hypocrisy and hate exhibited by Nairaland Christians

Go and sit down Ollah. Islam is synonymous with terrorism. There is nothing you can do to change it. Stop wailing over spilt milk.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Aaronsrod: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2018
All true Naija Christians in America stand with Trump as Jesus anointed.

All who speak ill of this Donald Trump Gods servant must die.

Transgender, minorities and muslim cannot rule in this America, the land of Jesus.

Trump will destroy this unbelieve people and the US Jews in Jesus name.

The time of Deliverance has come.

Nigeria Arise!

Selah!

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Go and sit down Ollah. Islam is synonymous with terrorism. There is nothing you can do to change it. Stop wailing over spilt milk.

The terrorist that carried out this attack is a christian terrorist.. Exactly how terrorism and Christianity are Siamese twins
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
factwriter:
"...it is almost comical how criminals amongst Muslim, black and minority ethnic groups are promulgated as symbols of their communities and their crimes attributed to their beliefs while their white, non-Muslim counterparts are conveniently packaged as ‘loners’, ‘complex’, ‘troubled’ or, indeed, acting on a misguided – yet at its root, noble – cause"

QUOTE LIFTED FROM AN ARTICLE ON www.islam21c.com

Stop trying to rewrite your story. Muslims are terrorists everywhere. Don't you see the havoc being caused all over the world and in Nigeria by muslims?

Please don't derail the thread with your pity party. Let's enjoy the efficiency of the FBI and other security agencies in the US.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

The terrorist that carried out this attack is a christian terrorist.. Exactly how terrorism and Christianity are Siamese twins

Ollah, can we concentrate on the thread? This is not a muslim vs Christian thread abeg.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
factwriter:

And the several others (in recent past) whose arrest we all read about... didn't they fulfilled their dastardly intentions

Olympic bomber? Snipper shooter?
why weren't they labelled terrorist?
Of course because they weren't Muslims.

you speak like its only you who read animal farm!

Let all condem "double standard" practice.

Abi your "animal farm" can also explain why Donald Trump is shielding Saudi Arabia from the recent atrocity they committed on Turkey soil

Hypocrisy at its peak.

@originalsly,

My friends, it would be healthier if you argued with the western media. I have only told you how they would describe him, I'm not the one responsible for their appellation.

That said, it would be helpful to spend more time in following how western media report such crimes. Today there was a mass killing at an American synagogue, and the fellow was described as a gun man.

These guys are choosy about how they qualify crimes, many things are taken into perspective. They're not like our government who would describe unarmed protesters as terrorists.

So again I would say, argue with the western media.

Cheers
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
ollah2:

They don't need your blood, if you wish to die for a country then it should be the one which is your ancestral land. USA didn't get there by chickens like Nigerians. The populace built the country, if you want Nigeria to be like USA then you and the other over 150 Million masses should be ready to be bloody patriots and take your country back from the few that rules you.

No miracle will solve Nigeria's problems and no God will too

How do we save the country when we have millions of muslims who wanto to islamize it? Ollah, you know the situation of Nigeria is irredeemable but you like being an agent provocateur shaaa.

No discerning Nigerian would bother dying for the country when there is no unity of purpose.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 8:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Ollah, can we concentrate on the thread? This is not a muslim vs Christian thread abeg.

Did you ask yourself this when you wrote the previous comment. You stink of hypocrisy
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

How do we save the country when we have millions of muslims who wanto to islamize it? Ollah, you know the situation of Nigeria is irredeemable but you like being an agent provocateur shaaa.

No discerning Nigerian would bother dying for the country when there is no unity of purpose.

Quit being stupid everytime. Which millions of Muslims is trying to Islamise Nigeria? If there is any religion trying to convert Nigeria to one religion country then its the Christians.

Who build business centres everywhere criticizing non Christians tagging them unbelievers and their God/religion false?

Who disturb people on public buses and on the road with series of words against your religion?

Who disturb people right in your house with loudspeakers in your neighbourhood?

Who knocks on your door to preach about some foreign god that died some thousand years ago ?

I marvel that a Yoruba person like you will be a bigot and hypocrite. I can swear with my last breath that you attend a Pentecostal church.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Trippledots(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Right now I’m listening to Los Angeles Airport controllers and planes departing.

Oh, ok. I use android.... Any idea if its on our play store market?
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by ollah2: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Trippledots:

Oh, ok. I use android.... Any idea if its on our play store market?

Yh it's there

1 Like

Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Explorers(m): 10:23pm On Oct 27, 2018
dfrost:

Wicked bruh. wink cheesy grin. How's our little baby doing and the mami?

They doing cool, thanks bro.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Trippledots(m): 6:23am On Oct 28, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Unfortunately its not available for Nigeria.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by dangoteinlaw: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2018
justaddies:
To me this could be a set up, you think an high profile criminal will make sure a silly mistake to leave his finger print on such a package as bomb to be delivered to an ex- president? when he knows that his finger print can be easily detected.
exactly!! This guy was set-up to take the fall.some professionals did this to send a message and the message is delivered already
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Originalsly: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
chilisauce:

@originalsly,

That said, it would be helpful to spend more time in following how western media report such crimes. Today there was a mass killing at an American synagogue, and the fellow was described as a gun man.

I do.....they do what they do...but too many of us swallow whatever they put before us and have us believing what they want us to believe.
And yes there was a shooting in Pennslavania. ....11 people killed six injured...the guy described as the suspected shooter/gunman... engaged in a firefight with SWAT....shot other officers...but was captured alive! Had he been Black..ha!...they would've still been removing bullets from his body. Terrorist?..oh nooo!...Trump already described him as a wacko!...the media reporting he has a longgg history of mental problems... but not asking how did he get to purchase a rifle.
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Originalsly:

I do.....they do what they do...but too many of us swallow whatever they put before us and have us believing what they want us to believe.
And yes there was a shooting in Pennslavania. ....11 people killed six injured...the guy described as the suspected shooter/gunman... engaged in a firefight with SWAT....shot other officers...but was captured alive! Had he been Black..ha!...they would've still been removing bullets from his body. Terrorist?..oh nooo!...Trump already described him as a wacko!...the media reporting he has a longgg history of mental problems... but not asking how did he get to purchase a rifle.

Now you get my drift wink cheesy .
Re: FBI Arrested Man Who Mailed Bombs To Obama, Clinton And CNN, Faces 45years(Pics) by factwriter(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Stop trying to rewrite your story. Muslims are terrorists everywhere. Don't you see the havoc being caused all over the world and in Nigeria by muslims?

Please don't derail the thread with your pity party. Let's enjoy the efficiency of the FBI and other security agencies in the US.

A typical brainwashed African.

Media guinea pig.

May your illusion never fade.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump Mocked In United Kingdom (Photos) / Putin Partakes In Russia's Nuclear War Drill 'GROM' In Message To NATO (Photos) / Man Parks Truck Filled With Dead Bodies At Mexico Governor's Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.