Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (47264 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: 'I Am In A Court Toilet Hiding; Police Tried To Kidnap Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by kaymandak(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Kai.. I hate reading about this woman during weekend.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by arabbunkum: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Stupid woman. Who asked you? Don't tell us the condition of your dirty hole. Banza shege
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by viewmee: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2018
hmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by magiki(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2018
IamD18:
She's pained and by all means, trying to prove Davido wrong for saying her kpekus is rusty.

Learn how to mind your business next time.

Old cargo with rusty kpekus.
Kpekus go don resemble abandoned bushy shrine.

hmmm, u get mouth shl
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Genniez(f): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Well said.

Turkeys for sale both old and young...DM me please
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by NAIRALAND2159: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2018
SO WHAT DOES SHE NOW LIKE ABEG?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 27, 2018
Seconded
Houseofglam7:
Take it or leave it, this woman is a better journalist than most parading themselves as journalists....
Yes,she's crazy as fuq.....but in every nonsense.....there might just be an ounce of sense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by millionboi2: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Only a fool will take davido and chioma serious
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Joshuamilarge(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2018
MILITARY DENIES SHOOTING A SINGLE SHOT IN ALADJA
The military through the Army Spokesman of the 6 Division Nigerian Army, Port Harcourt, Col. Aminu Ilyasu, denied ever firing a shot when they got to ALADJA on Monday, 22nd October,2018.
But the Commanding Officer(Rear) of the 3 Battalion, Nigerian Army,Effurun,Delta Major Salim Hasaan, knows the Spokesman is lying through his teeth. And if he was the one who gave the report of not firing a shot he too knows he had lied.
The Army lied in one publication that the people of ALADJA threw stones at them and fired at them without responding in like manner. For the records ALADJA is not known as a community that confronts Security Agents of the state and not definitely the Army. So this lie is just too glaring.
If the Nigerian Army didn't fire a shot how come this little girl got wounded by bullets fired at her? Thank God she is alive to testify to the goodness of God in saving her life and limbs and to be able to testify against the military in an Inquest if one is constituted.
It is very disheartening to note that the Commissioner of Police, Delta, Mr. Muhammad Mustafa,is in the conspiracy of denial. He said nobody was killed in ALADJA. Yet,he claims to be a worshipper of a true God—Allah. He will answer to this God one day and he will regret siding with a horde of killers against the people he signed up to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 27, 2018
Her life
Her problem cool
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Histrings08(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2018
You'redevilish grin
LuciferYaweh:
I once dated a circumcised girl.

The sexual experience was similar to the ones I had when I still worked at the morgue.

Only difference? The body was warm.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by nijabazaar: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

The sexual experience was similar to the ones I had when I still worked at the morgue.

You will make a fantastic xter in my new novel.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by josiegirl27: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2018
[quote author=LuciferYaweh post=72444152]I once dated a circumcised girl.

Only difference? The body was warm.[/quote Jesus Christ!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by GentleMoney: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Chioma female pals? Women and envy

Hmmm..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2018
circumcision has no bearing on a womans sex drive, this hag is misfiring.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2018
quentin06:
circumcision has no bearing on a womans sex drive, this hag is misfiring.
are you serious?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by aku626(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2018
I’ve met better composed elders in my life. Saying your ex hassled esteem problems and wanting to get married to submissive man says a lot about your personality and desires
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by anaton(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

So you been dey yansh dead body.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by D1zion: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2018
See this ugly bald headed witch.she fine as she tie scarf sef.Who go marry this bad mouthed mama. Even with money attached to with, some men will run away, you're here still thinking about marriage.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Okoroawusa: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

In as much as I hate female circumcision, any lady can actually enjoy sex if she is in the mood to n is comfortable with the man she is having it with whether she is circumcised or not.

As for your sex story... u r a liar
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Born2Breed(f): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Recently, Kemi Ololunyo made some claims on social media about Davido’s celebrated relationship with Chioma, stating that their romance had ended due to infidelity issues on the part of the singer.

Apparently, her claims did not seem to go down well with the singer who fired back at her. While reacting to Olunloyo’s speculation, Davido simply posted on his social media platform,

“Old ass woman needs some **** I can tell it’s been a while, you are quite rusty down there! Needs oiling (sic).”

However, online users interpreted his message to mean that she was cranky because she had not had sex in a while.

Saturday Beat reached out to Olunloyo during the week for comments about the singer’s post, claiming that she was cranky due to lack of sex, but she described Davido’s comments as disrespectful.

“He insulted me with sexual references at my age; that is very disrespectful. My children are not moved at all by these things; they call me a social media queen, they love me so much and they have my back. Some of his fans troll me on social media, always threatening to beat me up but I always report their pages so that they would get suspended.

“I dated a man from Delta (State) after I came out of prison but before then, I had not dated anybody for ten years. I was not sexually active because I didn’t have any drive for sex due to the fact that I was circumcised.

“We had to go our separate ways later even though he was caring; he stood by me all through the time I was in prison. Our relationship fizzled out after I was involved in a controversy online, he could not stand my fame and all the attacks and attention I was getting; he had low self-esteem. I ended the relationship in August 2017. At 60, I will be married to a rich, caring and submissive man,” she said.

When asked if she had evidence to back up her claims on Davido’s infidelity in his relationship, she said she had evidence but as a journalist, it was ethical to protect her source.

“Evidence always exists but as a journalist, I have to protect my source. I am a very assertive and aggressive person, so sometimes people see me as nasty and rude; they always say I have some form of mental illness. The information I have were got from Chioma’s female pals; her friends talk to me a lot. I have evidence of everything I report,” she said.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/i-dont-have-sex-drive-due-to-circumcision-kemi-olunloyo/

Majority of women above 20yrs in Nigeria are all circumcised,so that's not an excuse for your celibacy. No man will go near you with a 20feet pole. You kiss and tell!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]
No body cares !!!
grin grin cheesy. Guy, take am easy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by latsy: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Take it or leave it, this woman is a better journalist than most parading themselves as journalists....
Yes,she's crazy as fuq.....but in every nonsense.....there might just be an ounce of sense
I hope you will be in support of "sense" if you become a target of a lunatics conspiracy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by QuickStandard: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2018
shocked

I have evidence of everything I report,” she said.

Just like you had evidence of Linda Ikeji's fake pregnancy?

Please aunty Kemi, cut off your tongue if you can't control it.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by okwabayi(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2018
I guess this is the new lie after "I was raped". Nigerian women always think like their brains are positioned where they sit.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 27, 2018
Yuletide25:

are you serious?

yes ask women from ebonyi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 27, 2018
LuciferYaweh:

Afonjas and sex even with dead bodies....SMH
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by adomuwiner(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2018
I want to marry you kemi
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Bikky302(f): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Chioma's female friends? It be your own friends
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Olohunwa77(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Made4naijablog:
Recently, Kemi Ololunyo made some claims on social media about Davido’s celebrated relationship with Chioma, stating that their romance had ended due to infidelity issues on the part of the singer.

Apparently, her claims did not seem to go down well with the singer who fired back at her. While reacting to Olunloyo’s speculation, Davido simply posted on his social media platform,

“Old ass woman needs some **** I can tell it’s been a while, you are quite rusty down there! Needs oiling (sic).”

However, online users interpreted his message to mean that she was cranky because she had not had sex in a while.

Saturday Beat reached out to Olunloyo during the week for comments about the singer’s post, claiming that she was cranky due to lack of sex, but she described Davido’s comments as disrespectful.

“He insulted me with sexual references at my age; that is very disrespectful. My children are not moved at all by these things; they call me a social media queen, they love me so much and they have my back. Some of his fans troll me on social media, always threatening to beat me up but I always report their pages so that they would get suspended.

“I dated a man from Delta (State) after I came out of prison but before then, I had not dated anybody for ten years. I was not sexually active because I didn’t have any drive for sex due to the fact that I was circumcised.

“We had to go our separate ways later even though he was caring; he stood by me all through the time I was in prison. Our relationship fizzled out after I was involved in a controversy online, he could not stand my fame and all the attacks and attention I was getting; he had low self-esteem. I ended the relationship in August 2017. At 60, I will be married to a rich, caring and submissive man,” she said.

When asked if she had evidence to back up her claims on Davido’s infidelity in his relationship, she said she had evidence but as a journalist, it was ethical to protect her source.

“Evidence always exists but as a journalist, I have to protect my source. I am a very assertive and aggressive person, so sometimes people see me as nasty and rude; they always say I have some form of mental illness. The information I have were got from Chioma’s female pals; her friends talk to me a lot. I have evidence of everything I report,” she said.

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/i-dont-have-sex-drive-due-to-circumcision-kemi-olunloyo/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 27, 2018
quentin06:

yes ask women from ebonyi.
why women from ebony?
are they the only females who are circumcised or not either ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Her Back Tattoo As She Receives Massage (Photos, Video) / The Cake Bobrisky Gifted Tayo Sobola On Her Birthday (see Photos) / Adekunle Gold Shows Off Customized Rings Of Wife, Daughter’s Sculpted Faces.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.