Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,695 members, 7,851,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle (28778 Views)

Despite Winning Online Poll, Saraki Not Interested In PDP Chairmanship- Source / Senator Osita Izunaso Wins Imo West Senate Poll / Fallout Of Reps Poll: Saraki May Move Against Kwara Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2018
teflonjake:

Don't worry. If you are opportune to work as a security personal you will understand better.

You think the average policeman will listen to you ?

When they are dealing with the men who have been sustaining them.

Let's just rest, you will read the news again come Feb 2019.

Why did they(policemen) work against Wike in Rivers bye elections, Fayose in Ekiti, Idris Wada in Kogi, Mimiko in Ondo? grin grin

Policemen take orders from the commissioners of police during elections. And the states, the FG has interest get special commissioners of police who are due for promotions.. grin I think I am revealing much here.. grin bye bye!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2018
tenmariner:

Did he lose the party presidential primary election?
Is he still contesting the presidential primaries?
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Integrator1: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Allow that aboki to continue making noise. He thinks it is only the party iin power that can rig or control police. give some DIGs or CP some $$$ with promise of promotion and they will deliver

And the promotion would come from the politician in opposition... Hahahaha now I can't stop laughing...

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:43am On Oct 27, 2018
teflonjake:

Go and read my earlier narrative , there's a big difference between a one state election and conducting election in 37 states.

So how did Wike, Akpabio, and Uduaghan manufacture the votes and it was difficult for Tinubu, Amosun and Okorocha to do the same ? Were those elections held separately?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by MrJanuzaj: 8:44am On Oct 27, 2018
muh4eva:
In a free and fair election Saraki can never win Dr Yahya Oloriegbe... Most of you are just here ranting.. Let see how he would win without federal might, without law enforcement agencies, without his thugs....

Most people you see commenting here are just paid PDP agents or hateful igbo brothers. They know nothing about what they are saying

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Integrator1:

And the promotion would come from the politician in opposition... Hahahaha now I can't stop laughing...
Was Buhari not opposition during the 2015 elections?
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:45am On Oct 27, 2018
I
CilicMarin:

So how did Wike, Akpabio, and Uduaghan manufacture the votes and it was difficult for Tinubu, Amosun and Okorocha to do the same ? Were those elections held separately?

Yesooo Wike manufactured 1.4m votes in Rivers.People in Kano and Katsina voted 1.9m and 1.3 m okayooooo
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

And why did Mbu, AkwaIbom and Delta police commissioners all worked for Jonathan and not Buhari?

And why did all the commissioners of police in the South West all refused to work for Buhari and APC?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Glink2018(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-senate-poll-saraki-faces-tough-battle/

I'm sure saraki will be laughing at his challengers (opposition candidate)
Yoruba having a saying, pikin no know charms , he dey call am vegetables and fruits.

To say the fact, saraki will be re-elected .

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2018
The north voted but the south manufactured votes. This is the logic according to aboki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
I

Yesooo Wike manufactured 1.4m votes in Rivers.People in Kano and Katsina voted 1.9m and 1.3 m okayooooo

Sekibo won his Senatorial election in 2015 by 500000 votes but during rerun all the candidates votes were not up 180000 Votes..that is called super rigging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Integrator1: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

So, he promised the commissioners promotion ??

Lemme help you with a breakdown of the election result proper, feed your eyes with screenshot below..

No matter how many iPod vote for Atiku , there's no way he would win..

And I know you'd temme he's contesting against a northern.. Has Atiku ever contested for presidential election before ? If yes in that same north how many votes did he get ?

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by senatordave1(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Sorry its not up to the FG to decide. The present FG is not even sure of coming back in 2019
It is sir.dont forget saraki narrowly escaped in 2015

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by senatordave1(m): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
I

You pdp supporters hate facts and figures,it doesnt favour atiku.buhari always polls over a million votes in kano and katsina so any extra figure isnt surprising

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by senatordave1(m): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
The north voted but the south manufactured votes. This is the logic according to aboki
Both rigged but the south rigged more

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by joeyswift(m): 8:57am On Oct 27, 2018
You wey get 75% still dey carry plate for hand with Janlabia dey beg from house to house for left overs
NdiaraIGBO:

I pity you, dey make mouth with your 5%
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by senatordave1(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Sekibo won his Senatorial election in 2015 by 500000 votes but during rerun all the candidates votes were not up 180000 Votes..that is called super rigging.
Exactly.these are simple facts to show that pdp over inflates figures.people dont vote much in rivers and ss,total voters in reality do not exceed 500k.this is how pdp has been rigging rivers since 1999 with federal might.but when it switched over to apc,pdp found it difficult to win.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

Bros abeg park well. your hypocrisy stinks!!!! You have been openly promoting rigging but the hypocrisy part is where I won't have you. By what margin of votes did APC candidates win in the north?
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2018
senatordave1:

Both rigged but the south rigged more
Bros abeg park well.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by muh4eva(m): 9:05am On Oct 27, 2018
teflonjake:

Are you law enforcement? I am very certain you aren't. Well I am.

There's a big difference between a one state election and 37 states conducting elections simultaneously.

Even the IGP I repeat the IGP or the DG SSS will not have full control over their various agents. Reason is they won't be present there. So the people in charge of the various states and local governments can do as they please.

The states that normally receives top focus are kano and the state of the president. Other states are at the commissioners and DPO's mercy.

And remember officers owe favours to politicians.
Even buhari is interested in Kwara State election s... Have you seen APC elders being reconciled at Abuja just for unification... I am a Kwara and I am taking 5days leave from work to go home and vote out Saraki... Saraki himself is scared plus he is arrogantly thinking he would win again.. We almost did it without federal might 2011 when Dele Belgore contested again Gov Fatai Ahmed, in Ilorin municipal, Belgore defeated them hands down. So they went to the villages of Kwara North and South to rig him out... Come 2019 Saraki must go...

4 Likes

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Kano 1.9m,Katsina 1.3m,Kaduna 1.1m all free and fair but elsewhere in the south all rigged!!! Kitipa racha kwa unu anya
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by CilicMarin: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Bros abeg park well. your hypocrisy stinks!!!! You have been openly promoting rigging but the hypocrisy part is where I won't have you. By what margin of votes did APC candidates win in the north?

I just highlighted the difference in the two elections. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by muh4eva(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2018
mu2sa2:
True. Saraki has always been using thugs to "win" elections and cow opponents in Ilorin. Sometimes thugs attack opponents at home disguised as robbers. Saraki got away with his lawlessness because he was always with the ruling party. Now that he is In the opposition for the first time, let's see how he will use thugs and the federal security agencies will allow them free reins to operate. In fact he is already feeling the heat with the arrest of his frontline thugs for the Offa robbery, where they killed over 60 people with saraki- supplied Ak47s.
Its very shameful to see people who know nothing about Kwara come here to chant support for Saraki who is a godfather of backwardness.... Some of them have never been to Kwara yet they compare him with Tinubu who is very corrupt but a very progressive leader. I am not a fan of both but Tinubu is way ahead. Lagosians know that their leader is a thieve but their is a condusive environment for them to make money. Saraki the backward leader...

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by searchlight: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
Saraki in not coming back to Senate
Save this post
is he going tobremainbthe senate president till 2019? when is he going to be impeached pls? has oshomole and zombies got rid of saraki's impeachment plan after costing daura his position as DSS director. saraki keeps teaching zombies politics since 1960
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Peacemaker5128: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
searchlight:
is he going tobremainbthe senate president till 2019? when is he going to be impeached pls? has oshomole and zombies got rid of saraki's impeachment plan after costing daura his position as DSS director. saraki keeps teaching zombies politics since 1960
He has been humbled

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2018
seunmsg:

Dogara and Saraki are not returning to the national assembly.

Ur Paid to say that abi grin...Cuz usually u obviously don't have any reason to say that they will lose.

Goan check the last Rerun in Dogaras district, PDP won APC hands down with 6000 votes against APC's 3000.

Saraki is Zeus in his place n his win will be a routine.
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by mu2sa2: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

So you are saying the APC used thugs to win in 2015?
I am neither Apc nor Pdp, but Saraki has always been a Pdp man. In 2015 he opportunistically contested on the platform of Apc but his heart was in Pdp.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by searchlight: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
CilicMarin:

I don't argue with failures! I wasted my valuable time with you in 2015, and afterwards in Kogi, Edo, Rivers, Ondo, Ekiti, Bauchi, Kastina and Osun States and you failed in all...

Let's count scores next year....Campaigns we resume in next month..
didn't you waste your strength in anambra? zombies always forgot
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by searchlight: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Integrator1:

Same way you'd be running helter skelter when they deploy 20,000 police and 5000 soldiers for a state.

What you fail to understand is police commissioners in each state are changed during election and those placed to opposition states are closely monitored, you forgotten what happened to Fayose prior to election ?? Even AIG are deployed to visit unannounced.

So you would temme if you are a police commissioner you'd act against your boss to protect a politician in opposition when caught the politician in opposition would protect you ba ??

Be realistic , nobody wan loose him job ooo..
if that's all easy how come Lagos state and anambra have being ruled by opposition even when a strong man like obassanjo was the president. I don't expect you to answer because you have no brain as a zombie
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by AdesegunSanni89: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2018
arabbunkum:
Saraki have always won his battles so this won't be an exception.
Yesso, like he won PDP primaries
Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by Chikpat(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Sorry it is not for you to decide

That I don't want Saraki in the next senate is my personal choice. It's left for Kwarans to be wise, stupid, crazy or something.

Sorry, it's not for you to decide too

1 Like

Re: 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle by AdesegunSanni89: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

The present FG is not even sure it will win the presidential election.
Election Buhari has won already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode On N162 Fuel Price: Nigerians Should Expect More From Buhari / Military Technology Is Beyond Native Doctors’ Protection, APC Warns Youths / Alaba International Market Closed After Clash Between Traders & Thugs (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.