Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,450 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey (4896 Views)

Meet Otunba Cash, Biography, Emmanuel Aneke, Luxurious Lifestyle Of / Nigerian Fraudster, Otunba Cash Arrested In Turkey / SARS Operatives And Their Luxurious Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by NaijaCelebrity: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2018
See the luxurious lifestyle of alleged Nigerian fraudster, Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey

Nigerian big boy, Emanuel "Otunba Cash"  Aneke, who is also the CEO of Instanbul Entertainment in Nigeria was recently arrested alongside his gang members O. Popoola, AA Oyemade, AT Fajolu and BO Balogun in Turkey for $1.4million scam in Denmark. 

They are all accused of hacking international companies’ emails, learning about their business partners and then using duplicate websites to fraud them.

According to a police source, the Danish police warned their Turkish counterparts through Interpol back in May that a Denmark-based Turkish company’s e-mail system was breached and more than $1.4 million, as well as fake invoices, were sent to a front company in Turkey.

It was gathered that the company paid money into some accounts in Turkey, and an investigation by Turkish Cybercrime Department led to the arrest of Otunba Cash and his gang members including the Turkish ED, ZI and N.M, whose companies were used as fonts.

During police raid at their luxury hotel, they confiscated 17 mobile phones, 15 sim cards, 3 flash memory, 4 computers, 1 memory card, $85k, €5k, 5 necklaces, 3 bracelets, 2 handcuffs, 2 rings, 1 earring, Rolex watch, numerous crime documents and a luxury car from the Nigerian fraudster.  

Below are photos of the luxurious lifestyle of Otunba Cash.

See more photos on Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/see-the-luxurious-lifestyle-of-alleged-nigerian-fraudster-otunba-cash-before-he-was-arrested-in-turkey
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by NaijaCelebrity: 8:11am On Oct 27, 2018

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by NaijaCelebrity: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2018

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2018
Fraud, drug, human trafficking, governments money dey sweet but the day your cup full, mehn that is the end.
To me, most of this guys are the architect of their problem, Oyinbo owns media and immediately you start showing your wealth on facebook, IG, twitter they start monitoring you.

Make we all they watch our deed because one day we must die and we will surely account for everything we do on earth.

Otunba Cash will now be Otunba prison. Such is life, nothing last forever.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by Hopebringer: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2018
Useless tout

Destroying Our international image

Because of these thieves we can't use so many foreign websites

We can't use our ATM.cards freely online

Our Nigerian IP is flagged all over the internet

We can't anjoy direct shipping to Nigeria easily

We suffer stereotyping because of.stupid people like this

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by mrjaydee(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Only one person? Na Greed kill this guy. You have made so much money why not come back and invest here or start a business.

5 Likes

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by Astonmartin(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2018
ookkk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by madridguy(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Yahoo guys did not destroying our image but our politician. Nigeria name don caste far back 80's.

Hopebringer:
Useless tout

Destroying n
Our international imagr

Because of these thieves we can't use soany foreign websites

1 Like

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by madridguy(m): 8:28am On Oct 27, 2018
Start which business grin grin grin Someone spending lavishly to come and start doing buying and selling? grin

mrjaydee:
Only one person? Na Greed kill this guy. You have made so much money why not come back and invest here or start a business.

1 Like

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by emeijeh(m): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Na dem...... Tiger claw clan
Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by falcon01: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Hopebringer:
Useless tout

Destroying n
Our international imagr

Because of these thieves we can't use soany foreign websites

walai bro I always clone my IP before I browse because a lot of foreign sites are not opening, when am chatting with foreigners I always say am from Ethiopia I cant call Nigeria.
at least he got alot of cash make him run come back naija.
Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by Partnerbiz(f): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Oh boy
My guy don chop life oo...

1 Like

Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2018
One phone call and small cash exchanging hands. , nigga I'll be walking again balling even harder..

U have ur way, I have mine, the right way, the only way, the true way, it doesn't exist..

Am outta here..
Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by Braaad: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2018
So, is buhari the cause of this one too??
Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2018
madridguy:
Start which business grin grin grin Someone spending lavishly to come and start doing buying and selling? grin

Their usual business is Hotel business That is how his type of guys retire from international fraud Fifty bedrooms at N10k per night this Christmas season calculate am
Re: See The Luxurious Lifestyle Of Otunba Cash Before He Was Arrested In Turkey by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Nothing spoil, nothing loss.
Either way money must be made.
If we no get money na wetin we gain oo

(1) (Reply)

Weed Is The Only Thing That Gives Me Joy” - Princess Odume Who Hacked Lover / Men Film Lady While Raping Her After Being Drugged In Lagos. Photo / Man Invites Old-time Schoolmate, Robs Her At Gun Point In Warri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.