Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. (1643 Views)

The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. / The Fallacy Of Dangote's Refinery & Nigeria's Endangered Youths / Kwankwaso’s Defection To PDP A Fallacy – Npdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2018
I have always read and heard of people blaming Buhari for all their problems, including their inability to satisfy their wives in bed ever since Buhari became president. We have also be told by NBS how millions of Nigerians has lost their jobs and I am forced to ask some salient questions. What we keep seeing are those that have been jobless before 2015 coming to blame Buhari for their joblessness. These are the people without SSCE result but want Buhari to give them a job at NNPC, while those with higher certificate refused applying for jobs like Npower because they want to start from the top from joblessness and start earning millions. Those that has been blaming Buhari for all their misdeeds, mostly nairalanders, can anyone please with evidence show us those that were genuinely working but later lost their jobs after Buhari became president, or those that had cars and houses and later sold them just to meet end needs after 2015.

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by rusher14: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2018
They'll avoid this thread.

Yet if you write on Npower within 10 minutes 50 respondents would be seen.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:29am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:
They'll avoid this thread.

Yet if you write on Npower within 10 minutes 50 respondents would be seen.
Bro, in my area, all the people that were working before 2015 are still working till now, so I had to ask where NBS got their statistics of job lost since 2015 from. And in this same area, 5 of my friends with no one at the top are currently working through Npower scheme

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by yomi962: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2018
same rethorics all the time with no facts, are you not ashamed of your self for supporting evil and incompetence. buhari's daugther earns 6.5 million every month from nnpc without going to work, the brother drives a 45million power bike, you are here masturbating all over for people that is responsible for your poverty

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by rusher14: 8:31am On Oct 27, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Bro, in my area, all the people that were working before 2015 are still working till now, so I had to ask where NBS got their statistics of job lost since 2015 from. And in this same area, 5 of my friends with no one at the top are currently working through Npower scheme

All my friends kept their jobs.

In fact, some moved on to better paying jobs.

Over time you know the so-called job losses are completely phantom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by rusher14: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2018
yomi962:
same rethorics all the time with no facts, are you not ashamed of your self for supporting evil and incompetence. buhari's daugther earns 6.5 million every month from nnpc without going to work, the brother drives a 45million power bike, you are here masturbating all over for people that is responsible for your poverty

You must be an illiterate.

Even the minister of state for petroleum does not earn 5 million Naira monthly.

In addition, Google is your friend to find the members of NNPC board.

You are indeed the proverbial lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2018
yomi962:
Boy, if Buhari daughter earns 1 trillion a day at NNPC, her father did it for her. what did your father do and left for you? nothing I guess. So stop blaming Buhari for your life problems, blame your father instead. And for your information, I don't need Buhari or any government to give me a job or put food on my table, I am an entrepreneur and I am happy. That's why I will never wail like you guys that want govt to even impregnate your wives for you guys.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

All my friends kept their jobs.

In fact, some moved on to better paying jobs.

Over time you know the so-called job losses are completely phantom.
Seriously that yemi kale guy at NBS need to be questioned. A female friend of mine works at First bank, she started working at First bank in 2014 and today she isn't only still working at First bank, also she has been promoted twice. And the good thing, she is getting married next week Saturday. So who are those that has lost their jobs since 2015?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 8:40am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

You they mind the fo@l?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by 4kDdullard: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:
I have always read and heard of people blaming Buhari for all their problems, including their inability to satisfy their wives in bed ever since Buhari became president. We have also be told by NBS how millions of Nigerians has lost their jobs and I am forced to ask some salient questions. What we keep seeing are those that have been jobless before 2015 coming to blame Buhari for their joblessness. These are the people without SSCE result but want Buhari to give them a job at NNPC, while those with higher certificate refused applying for jobs like Npower because they want to start from the top from joblessness and start earning millions. Those that has been blaming Buhari for all their misdeeds, mostly nairalanders, can anyone please with evidence show us those that were genuinely working but later lost their jobs after Buhari became president, or those that had cars and houses and later sold them just to meet end needs after 2015.
Stop writing useless epistles that cannot produce the lifeless illiterate's certificate or has useless epistle now become a substitute for certificates?
Adeosun, as intelligent aa she is resigned for common NYSC saga and the dirty bearded Minister of communication had to sacrifice his governorship ambition for NYSC too.
Why should long epistles suddenly become substitutes for the lifeless one's cert.
Nigeria has been zig zagging since the return of the lifeless thing to Aso Rock.
Our economy is stll under serious threats and pressure for lack of sound economic policies as a result of the mental retardation of the lifeless one yet some zombies who are victim of the lifeless one's analogue economic policies are hell bent on defending rubbish. Is this not madess!
I believe you fools are ignorant of the significant progress other African countries are recording.
You need to travel out to witness the giant strides that other countries are making while Nigeria with her inexhaustible potentials is going backward.
Buhari is a big illiterate, who does not understand how to run government and cannot offer any impressive leadership beyond what we are witnessing today in Nigeria.
In the words of Alhaji Abdulrahman Mohammed, former ACF Political Secretary, a security surveillance expert and erstwhile adviser on politics, security and economy to the late ex-Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) and Wazirin Jema’a, Alhaji Aliyu Mohammed ,“Buhari has disappointed everybody. He is not our best foot forward, if we put him on the scale of things in Nigeria. As for Atiku, as bad and dysfunctional as the situation is, he is better than Buhari a million times. So, if the rule of Pharaoh, if Buhari is insisting on going on to rule Nigeria, God that removed Pharaoh will remove Buhari. And that is what we are thinking right now.

“Atiku, even though people criticize him, he is the best we can give at the moment. He understands leadership. All the things happening in Nigeria and all that happened between him and other aspirants is about one Nigeria, not about anti-corruption. Nigeria belongs to all of us. With the corruption Buhari is fighting they are still stealing black and blue in Aso Rock.

“If Buhari and his household are enjoying Nigeria’s money why should the poor people continue to wallow in poverty and squalor? So, Atiku is bringing a ray of hope for Nigerians and that is why they will vote for him.”

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by grandstar(m): 8:46am On Oct 27, 2018
I'm not very social and I know 3 or even 4 people)e that lost their jobs

Buhari takes the blame because it was his foreign exchange policies especially the senseless pegging of the Naira at 197 to the dollar up in assumption of office.

I immediately wrote off this government. The subsequent foriegn exchsnge scarcity that followed the pegging led to the collapse of companies and mass sackings creating a completely unnecessary recession.

This is the unbiased truth. Soludo, Utomi and Sanusi all condemned PMB statist policies. Constructive criticism at the best

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by rusher14: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2018
grandstar:

Buhari takes the blame because it was his foreign exchange policies especially the senseless pegging of the Naira at 197 to the dollar up in assumption of office.

I immediately wrote off this government. The subsequent foriegn exchsnge scarcity that followed the pegging led to the collapse of companies and mass sackings creating a completely unnecessary recession.

This is the unbiased truth. Soludo, Utomi and Sanusi all condemned PMB statist policies. Constructive criticism at the best

What jobs were they holding?

Give examples of the companies that folded up.
Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by yomi962: 8:56am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

SMH you claim to know yet you don't know anything. do u have prove to back up your stupid claims? do u know that the nnpc pays it self salaries just like dpr instead of going through the ministry of finance. I am in the civil service boy. don't jump in to my mention to embarrass yourself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by quickberry(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:
[s]Stop writing useless epistles that cannot produce the lifeless illiterate's certificate or has useless epistle now become a substitute for certificates?
Adeosun, as intelligent aa she is resigned for common NYSC saga and the dirty bearded Minister of communication had to sacrifice his governorship ambition for NYSC too.
Why should long epistles suddenly become substitutes for the lifeless one's cert.
Nigeria has been zig zagging since the return of the lifeless thing to Aso Rock.
Our economy is stll under serious threats and pressure for lack of sound economic policies as a result of the mental retardation of the lifeless one yet some zombies who are victim of the lifeless one's analogue economic policies are hell bent on defending rubbish. Is this not madess!
I believe you fools are ignorant of the significant progress other African countries recording.
You need to travel out to witness the giant strides that other countries are making while Nigeria with her inexhaustible potentials is going backward.
Buhari is a big illiterate, who does not understand how to run government and cannot offer any impressive leadership beyond what we are witnessing today in Nigeria.
In the words of Alhaji Abdulrahman Mohammed, former ACF Political Secretary, a security surveillance expert and erstwhile adviser on politics, security and economy to the late ex-Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF) and Wazirin Jema’a, Alhaji Aliyu Mohammed ,“Buhari has disappointed everybody. He is not our best foot forward, if we put him on the scale of things in Nigeria. As for Atiku, as bad and dysfunctional as the situation is, he is better than Buhari a million times. So, if the rule of Pharaoh, if Buhari is insisting on going on to rule Nigeria, God that removed Pharaoh will remove Buhari. And that is what we are thinking right now.

“Atiku, even though people criticize him, he is the best we can give at the moment. He understands leadership. All the things happening in Nigeria and all that happened between him and other aspirants is about one Nigeria, not about anti-corruption. Nigeria belongs to all of us. With the corruption Buhari is fighting they are still stealing black and blue in Aso Rock.

“If Buhari and his household are enjoying Nigeria’s money why should the poor people continue to wallow in poverty and squalor? So, Atiku is bringing a ray of hope for Nigerians and that is why they will vote for him.”[/s]

Trash as usual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by rusher14: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2018
yomi962:
SMH you claim to know yet you don't know anything. do u have prove to back up your stupid claims? do u know that the nnpc pays it self salaries just like dpr instead of going through the ministry of finance. I am in the civil service boy. don't jump in to my mention to embarrass yourself

Will you shut up?

We cannot be entertaining ignoramuses and rumour mongers on this forum.

I do not need any proof to back up the ridiculous and damnright ignorant claim that the president's daughter works with NNPC. The onus is on the claimant.

If you work as a civil servant you must surely be a messenger.

No one can entrust important government responsibility to you and your type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by yomi962: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

Seriously that yemi kale guy at NBS need to be questioned. A female friend of mine works at First bank, she started working at First bank in 2014 and today she isn't only still working at First bank, also she has been promoted twice. And the good thing, she is getting married next week Saturday. So who are those that has lost their jobs since 2015?
is it not obvious that you are are a dullard, how will you be using your friend as a yardstick, how many research and sampling did you carry out . when the NBS favors you guys, u praise him, when it's the other way round you wail

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by yomi962: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

Will you shut up?

We cannot be entertaining ignoramuses and rumour mongers on this forum.

I do not need any proof to back up the ridiculous and damnright ignorant claim that the president's daughter works with NNPC. The onus is on the claimant.

If you work as a civil servant you must surely be a messenger.

No one can entrust important government responsibility to you and your type.

kids every were jamb form will be out soon, you better go and read your book so that you will not fail again
YOU ARE NOT ONLY
GULLIBLE, BUT DELUSIONAL,
BIASED, CLOSED-MINDED, AND
VERY FOOLISH AS WELL.
I still find it difficult how the
people in ur environment
cope with u. It’s like u are
suffering from one mental
disorder, if not how do u
choose to come to my
mention to insult me.
Seriously u need to go and
have a rethink, u are sick in
the brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by rusher14: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2018
yomi962:
h

Shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by SarkinYarki: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

OP you are far poorer under Buhari... I am not sure you have ever built a beautiful house or had the pleasure of ever owning even one tear rubber car and Buhari has made it that you might never ever enjoy that again ... A Kia Picanto that was 950k just 3years ago is today 5.5 million Naira at Kia dealership ... Even Dangote has not grown one bit under this govt , just 3 years ago he was the fastest growing billionaire on the Forbes list today he is the fastest dropper..you can keep decieving yourself and eating your mother's food and knack small girls with your 30 k salary but remember you are amongst the 79 million abject poor because I know You and am the members of your family don't earn a cumulative average of up to 10 dollars a day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by 4kDdullard: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2018
grandstar:

Bro you are totally right.
4 of my church members who were all working in oil companies in PH lost their job no thanks to the lifeless one.
My brother who worked in Caverton before the lifeless one took over left for Abu Dhabi for fear of retrenchment and many of his colleagues in sister company, Bristow lost their jobs yet some fools want us to believe that Nigeria has fared well under the lifeless one.
God punish all of una wey dey poor defending Buhari while Jobless Yusuf Buhari dey play with 50million powerbike and his wife aides dey use billions do pocket money.
Shame on educated Nigerians still defending this joke of a government.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by yomi962: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2018
rusher14:

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by 4kDdullard: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2018
quickberry:

Trash as usual
kid tell daddy to buy you toys

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:18am On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:
Stop writing useless epistles that cannot produce the lifeless illiterate's certificate or has useless epistle now become a substitute for certificates?
I believe you fools are ignorant of the significant progress other African countries are recording.

“If Buhari and his household are enjoying Nigeria’s money why should the poor people continue to wallow in poverty and squalor? So, Atiku is bringing a ray of hope for Nigerians and that is why they will vote for him.”
And Nigeria economy was only recently rated the best in Africa...how come?

And the what the thread entails, were you genuinely working before but later lost your job after Buhari became president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:20am On Oct 27, 2018
grandstar:

Who are these people and where were they working? provide evidence, till then, you just lied.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2018
yomi962:
And here you are asking someone to show proof to his claim. Did you provided proof to your false claim that a NNPC worker earns as much as 6m monthly.
And again, what proof do you have to show that you work in the civil service? you could be one of those Hawking gala at ikorodu express way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by mosesdejaviano(m): 9:24am On Oct 27, 2018
I am highly disappointed in some of the comments I read on this page.

Is this the class of intellectuals that this country is breeding? I think the op doesn't know what research is.

How can an individual seat in his room and based his/her assumptions on figures of people he/she knew.

Statistics was given by NBS that has conducted a thorough research through the length and breadth of the country.

And someone using few cases of people he/she knew to disapprove a well conducted research is a shame to research inclined individual.

So an individual can base his research that affect more than 80million working force on 10-20 people he/she knew.

So research made on 20-30 people will be a true representation of about 80 million working force.

If the op is a graduate and he said this, that means our education curriculum needs urgent reviewing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:28am On Oct 27, 2018
mosesdejaviano:
I am highly disappointed in some of the comments I read on this page.

Is this the class of intellectuals that this country is breeding? I think the op doesn't know what research is.

How can an individual seat in his room and based his/her assumptions on figures of people he/she knew.

Statistics was given by NBS that has conducted a thorough research through the length and breadth of the country.

And someone using few cases of people he/she knew to disapprove a well conducted research is a shame to research inclined individual.

So an individual can base his research that affect more than 80million working force on 10-20 people he/she knew.

So research made on 20-30 people will be a true representation of about 80 million working force.

If the op is a graduate and he said this, that means our education curriculum needs urgent reviewing.
weren't you one of those that always oppose all the good things said by this same NBS towards this government, like when the country exited recession? Now you are telling the world that NBS statistics are accurate and the best in the world. What should we call you, a hypocrite?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by KINGinVAHALA: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:
I think you need the toy more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by 4kDdullard: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

And Nigeria economy was only recently rated the best in Africa...how come?

And the what the thread entails, were you genuinely working before but later lost your job after Buhari became president?
You are not a citizen of Nigeria hence it would be a dissipation of energy entertaining a foreigner.
No amount of image laundering and editorials by the lifeless one's zombies who have sold their conscious to satisfy their belly will stop the lifeless one from retirement next year insha'Allah!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by 4kDdullard: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2018
KINGinVAHALA:

I think you need the toy more
go play with your toys kid abeg i no get your time.
Sorry I don't frolic with kids unless you want me to do you a world of favour to enable you acquire fascinated toys to keep you busy instead of trying to involve yourself in adults discourse.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by quickberry(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2018
4kDdullard:

Old papa go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Hard Economy Fallacy. by 4kDdullard: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2018
SarkinYarki:

OP you are far poorer under Buhari... I am not sure you have ever built a beautiful house or had the pleasure of ever owning even one tear rubber car and Buhari has made it that you might never ever enjoy that again ... A Kia Picanto that was 950k just 3years ago is today 5.5 million Naira at Kia dealership ... Even Dangote has not grown one bit under this govt , just 3 years ago he was the fastest growing billionaire on the Forbes list today he is the fastest dropper..you can keep decieving yourself and eating your mother's food and knack small girls with your 30 k salary but remember you are amongst the 79 million abject poor because I know You and am the members of your family don't earn a cumulative average of up to 10 dollars a day
Bro don't waste time on wretched fools who are still eating mama thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Magic Did Buhari Perform In Ending Christmas Fuel Scarcity? / Buhari Postponed Election To Ensure Low Turnout On The Rescheduled Date – Atiku / Nigeria Now At War, We Can’t Even Farm Anymore, Fasoranti Reacts To Daughter’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.