Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,075 members, 7,863,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:28 AM

How QUICKMONEY rubs people through loan. cc EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How QUICKMONEY rubs people through loan. cc EFCC (801 Views)

Throwback To When Peter Obi Murdered Awkusu People Through SARS / Throwback To When Peter Obi Murdered Awkusu People Through SARS / President Buhari Counts 'Looted' Dollars At EFCC Headquarter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How QUICKMONEY rubs people through loan. cc EFCC by ERockson: 10:18am On Oct 27, 2018
Having experience the activity of KWICKCASH, I think government should do something about them and the rest. What it takes to borrow money from them is just your phone number. people in desperate need of money have used this to scam people. Somebody close to me did it to me and I handed the money to him believing that d money was sent to him when he said he did have UBA account.

Apart from the ridiculously high interest they charge for 14days, You cant pay them twice and every effort to pay d loan is frustrated so that they keep
compounding ur interest and other charges with your loan. Having agreed to settle the loan incurred through their porous method, I should be able to pay d loan easily the same way the loan was granted easily.

I think government should look into the activities of these set of people hiding under Information technology to perpetrate financial fraud.
Re: How QUICKMONEY rubs people through loan. cc EFCC by servercodes001: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
This people are thieves, they block everyway of paying them back, o tried all the online ways they didn't work i went to a bank as it was the last option, after 5hrs they called me back that the payment bounced. I was stressed as f@ck, i ended up paying 8500
Re: How QUICKMONEY rubs people through loan. cc EFCC by ERockson: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
There is no government in Nigeria when it comes to pro activeness in fighting real financial crime
Re: How QUICKMONEY rubs people through loan. cc EFCC by Rogersmith(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2018
This where EFCC should act to protect unsuspecting victims of this day light robbery.

1 Like

Re: How QUICKMONEY rubs people through loan. cc EFCC by ERockson: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2018
I think QUICKMONEY is not only aiding and abating the petty thieves that may use our phone to steal, They are also committing financial crime by deliberately frustrating loan repayment to their advantages.
Re: How QUICKMONEY rubs people through loan. cc EFCC by ERockson: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is s call on government to really fight corruption if they really serious

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Igbere TV Boss, Anyalekwa's Life In Danger Over Kalu's Health Report / Nigerians' React To Trump's Plan To Withdraw Citizenship. / See Crowd Pics: As Atiku Storms Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.