Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? (1920 Views)

All You Need To Know About Maize Farming In Nigeria / Maize Farming Step By Step Using Hybrid Maize / The 6 Main Advantages Of Maize Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by JuanDeDios: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
How lucrative is maize farming? What are the species of maize available and which is most lucrative? Are there existing threads on maize?
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by jimmyroger: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
It's very lucrative since it is the base for feed production, and many more products.. The best seed are mostly from outside d country that can have like 4 have combs of corn on one stalk..
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by JuanDeDios: 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
jimmyroger:
It's very lucrative since it is the base for feed production, and many more products.. The best seed are mostly from outside d country that can have like 4 have combs of corn on one stalk..
Thank you. You know any particular species and where one can order the seed from?
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by mindsbeauty(m): 6:04pm On Oct 27, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Thank you. You know any particular species and where one can order the seed from?

I've been involved in maize farming for over 5 years now, you don;t need five cobs on a single maize plant to be profitable in maize farming. If you want full details i'm embarking on a 200 acres project next year contact me for guidance. Reach me here musbuq@gmail.com
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by JuanDeDios: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2018
mindsbeauty:

I've been involved in maize farming for over 5 years now, you don;t need five cobs on a single maize plant to be profitable in maize farming. If you want full details i'm embarking on a 200 acres project next year contact me for guidance. Reach me here musbuq@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by amyzon: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
mindsbeauty:

Do you supply dried to feed producers
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by letsfarmnigeria: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
many people may not how lucrative maize farming is and d simply reason is because they dont even understand the planting process or the marketing but here is the solution simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn ask questions and get answers

Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by JuanDeDios: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
letsfarmnigeria:
many people may not how lucrative maize farming is and d simply reason is because they dont even understand the planting process or the marketing but here is the solution simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn ask questions and get answers
Thanks.
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by Jamal1946: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2018
I would like to know what is the cost for producing maize in an hectare.
I am new to farming and I would like to cultivate 10 hectares so I need to know budget estimate.
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by kunleweb: 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Jamal1946:
I am new to farming and I would like to cultivate 10 hectares so I need to know budget estimate.
I have written research for ten hectares and more. Reach me musbuq@gmail
Re: How Lucrative Is Maize Farming? by olawooro: 10:38am On Dec 12, 2018
Jamal1946:
You may check my signature and contact me for advice and detailed information concerning your inquiries.

(1) (Reply)

The One Key Of Crude Palm Oil Refining Process— Degumming / Do You Know That Snails Had Mouth And Teeth To Bite Their Food? / Nairaland Livestocks And Crops Marketing Zone (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.