Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (59349 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / Nigerian Mum’s Reaction To Son’s Dreadlocks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction by xpmode(m): 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
That's an African parent for you. If it were the Whites; the mum would have to embrace the daughter first and tell her they'd walk with her all through the pregnancy process. grin

Who watched 'The secret life of the American teenager?'

That was movie, Don't try that with Texas or Boston mum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Girl Is About To Be Kicked Out! / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.