Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style (6606 Views)

Biafra Rally Took Place In Finland In Simon Ekpa house But He Was Hiding -IPOB / MC Oluomo Celebrates Son On Graduation From MIT / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by United4greatnes: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
The Chairman of Igbo Union in Finland,  Chief Barrister Simon Ekpa hosted the Nigerian community in Finland as his son Prince Adam Ekpa marks his 2nd year birthday in the city of Lahti which is about 85 kilometers from Helsinki.

The birthday party was largely attended by the Igbo Union members and guests from different parts of Finland including the Finns.

Barrister Simon Ekpa is a known figure in Finland most especially among the African community where he has distinguished himself in the legal profession. He has assisted quite a number of foreigners who has been through some kind of immigration related issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzV0vpPWSEc

https://www.diasporareporters.com/igbo-union-chairman-in-finland-celebrates-sons-birthday-in-grand-style/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by Betakeshi: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
grin
Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by United4greatnes: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Finland, one of the most peaceful and quiet country in the world .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by decatalyst(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Can someone explain what's going on here with the white woman?

Does she want to commit suicide on a special occasion like this? grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
decatalyst:
[s]Can someone explain what's going on here with the white woman?

Does she want to commit suicide on a special occasion like this[/s]? grin

Useless envious things...focus on your Odudowa Republic and leave Biafrans, children of God alone.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by gidgiddy: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Igbo Amaka!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by decatalyst(m): 6:46am On Oct 28, 2018
sean1000x:

Useless envious things...focus on your Odudowa Republic and leave Biafrans, children of God alone.

Don't you feel you are lost here?

Do you know my tribe?

Must my tribe be put into consideration before my point is analyzed?

Ain't you part of the major problem of this nation?

Your a bigot with no relevance!
Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by Nobody: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2018
decatalyst:
[s]

Don't you feel you are lost here?

Do you know my tribe?

Must my tribe be put into consideration before my point is analyzed?

Ain't you part of the major problem of this nation?

Your a bigot with no relevance[/s]!

Shattap, you are an afonja. Only you people do things like that! Wicked things

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by decatalyst(m): 6:56am On Oct 28, 2018
freedomforall30:

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by decatalyst(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2018
freedomforall30:

So I guess you are a Igbo "they" call you on this forum.

A Igbo with little or no iq, a nincompoop and an utter booster with no functioning thinking faculty!

Now shift and don't drag me into una senseless bigotry!

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by SonOfTheRisingS: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Idiot, why are you very ashamed of celebrating your mother, your sisters, your girlfriends/wife or your babies mamas.
decatalyst:
Can someone explain what's going on here with the white woman?

Does she want to commit suicide on a special occasion like this? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by Richandsimple: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2021
So this man is living in the most peaceful country in the world with his lovely family all safe and well fed,while encouraging poor Igbos to kill themselves and make their homeland ungovernable?
The devil must be envious of him and Igbo pple don't have sense!
Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by decatalyst(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
Idiot, why are you very ashamed of celebrating your mother, your sisters, your girlfriends/wife or your babies mamas.

You are a bad reflection of your family and all it stands for. I need not look further...i can see from your uncouth manners.
Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by gidgiddy: 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
Richandsimple:
So this man is living in the most peaceful country in the world with his lovely family all safe and well fed,while encouraging poor Igbos to kill themselves and make their homeland ungovernable?
The devil must be envious of him and Igbo pple don't have sense!

Where there is injustice, there is never peace
Re: Igbo Union Chairman In Finland Celebrates Son's Birthday In Grand Style by Tyche(m): 9:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
Which one is Adam? He should look for an Igbo name for that boy

(1) (Reply)

Obi's Innocent Handshake Sparks Controversy At Presidential Campaign Tribunal / Buhari, Politicians And History By Ebenezer Babatope / Texas Governor Takes Immediate Action Against Same-sex Ruling… This Is HUGE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.