Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 (3298 Views)

See What Dino Melaye Is Doing After Losing Senatorial Primary (pic) / See What Dino Malaye Just Posted (photo) / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Buterflyle0: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2018

Flash back!
Sen Dino Malaye Wrote the below back in 2014 before he got corrupted by Mesujibiti Bukola Saraki and became his errand boy.

I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for the APC presidential form. I became interested and decided to investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly. But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity! God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin.”

------------Senator Dino Melaye 2014

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/10/dino-melayes-bombshellnigerias-former.html?m=0

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by emeijeh(m): 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
So?
@Op, your paymaster will take Daura expressway dusty road next year.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by madridguy(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sai Baba.
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by SeverusSnape(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dino was still in the party of liars by then. So no doubt, He was lying. Buhari who's so corrupt can't reject 23 million naira. No way. Lifeless Dullard.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Elayna(f): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
That one na his own business
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by ufuosman(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dino dey talk rubbish sometimes but I still like d guy
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by MalcoImX: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Oga this Dino used to be an activist and we followed him just like we once followed FFK, Gumi, Kukah, Agbakoba etc. Along the line something happened and they sold their souls to the devil. Maybe they're good at hiding behind a facade. Those who've never been able to deceive me from day one were the Omokris, the Okupes and the Fayoses. These ones appeared like rogues and untruthful to me from day one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Buterflyle0: 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Dino was still in the party of liars by then. So no doubt, He was lying. Buhari who's so corrupt can't reject 23 million naira. No way. Lifeless Dullard.

I guess he must have been saying the truth then when he called PDP a satanic party back in 2015 wink

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by nepapole(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
God punish every thieving politician.
Even if it's 1 naira u steal, God punish u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by jumpandpas(m): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

I guess he must have been saying the truth then when he called PDP a satanic party back in 2015 wink

See what El..rufai said about Buhari.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by jumpandpas(m): 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
madridguy:
Sai Baba.

Tell Buhari to return the SUV and the money given to him by Dasuki.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Daviddson(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
There's no doubt about it that Dino lied then to whitewash Buhari and put himself in the good book of APC and of course, to further the campaign propaganda. cheesy
Why would Buhari reject ₦23m monthly pension when he has children schooling in the UK? What was he supposed to use to take care of their needs?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Buterflyle0: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Daviddson:
There's no doubt about it that Dino lied then to whitewash Buhari and put himself in the good book of APC and of course, to further the campaign propaganda. cheesy
Why would Buhari reject ₦23m monthly pension when he has children schooling in the UK? What was he supposed to use to take care of their needs?

Did Dino also lie in order to put himself in the good books of PDP when he said the below attached grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by jumpandpas(m): 11:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Did Dino also lie in order to put himself in the good books of PDP when he said the below attached grin

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by SarkinYarki: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Flash back!
Sen Dino Malaye Wrote the below back in 2014 before he got corrupted by Mesujibiti Bukola Saraki and became his errand boy.

I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for the APC presidential form. I became interested and decided to investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly. But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity! God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin.”

http://www.cknnigeria.com/2014/10/dino-melayes-bombshellnigerias-former.html?m=0

Let's also take a look at what Tinubu had to say about Atiku below

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by jumpandpas(m): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Let's also take a look at what Tinubu had to say about Atiku below
Butterflyle0 let's hear from Festus Otobo.
Cc Immhotep Lzza

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by FisifunKododada: 3:57am On Oct 28, 2018
Buhari is a man of integrity. That is why corrupt and wicked people (e.g PDP, Igbos, Atiku etc.) hate him.
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Mujtahida: 5:40am On Oct 28, 2018
FisifunKododada:
Buhari is a man of integrity. That is why corrupt and wicked people (e.g PDP, Igbos, Atiku etc.) hate him.
Are you sure you know what integrity means?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by ericsimons18: 5:59am On Oct 28, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Flash back!

The question is why now ... and how is this piece of wonderful rubbish info useful to anyone. #ID-IOTIC Talk.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Gossiplover: 6:26am On Oct 28, 2018
They are all politicians.

Lalasticlala good morning
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Sunexy(m): 6:55am On Oct 28, 2018
This shows everyone is after his selfish interest...if we keep digging, we'll see where buhari hailed Atiku and vice versa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by ionsman: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Elections are around the corner and you're back to do your job. When Pdp loses as usual, you'll go back to your hibernation mode. I remember how you were a nuisance here circa 2014/2015 but eloped after Pdp lost.
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 28, 2018
Sunexy:
This shows everyone is after his selfish interest...if we keep digging, we'll see where buhari hailed Atiku and vice versa

The only smart comment here. Yet foolish and gullible Nigerians think these criminals are fighting for their welfare. Nigerians are very dumb they deserve all the suffering they get.

A select group of elites keeps playing ping-pong with their heads yet they are not smart to see through the ruse.
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Omeokachie: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2018
This was when Dino made himself a willing tool in propagating lies to get that lifeless one into office.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by kodded(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
SeverusSnape:
Snape my man! longest time cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by SeverusSnape(m): 1:11am On Oct 29, 2018
ionsman:

Elections are around the corner and you're back to do your job. When Pdp loses as usual, you'll go back to your hibernation mode. I remember how you were a nuisance here circa 2014/2015 but eloped after Pdp lost.
Mr. Man, Shut up.
Go through my posts and you'll see that even after the elections, I was still active here for almost a year before I went into "hibernation" according you. Check o

1 Like

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by SeverusSnape(m): 1:12am On Oct 29, 2018
kodded:
Snape my man! longest time cheesy
smiley
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by zombieTRACKER: 1:19am On Oct 29, 2018
SeverusSnape:

Where have you been bro?
Welcome back
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by SeverusSnape(m): 1:22am On Oct 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Where have you been bro? Welcome back
I've been around, Just paused for a while. Thanks a million.
Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by tomakint: 2:55am On Oct 29, 2018
SeverusSnape:

I've been around, Just paused for a while.
Thanks a million.
Look who we got? Comrade SeverusSnape grin grin is back...... shocked

1 Like

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by SeverusSnape(m): 9:04am On Oct 29, 2018
tomakint:
Look who we got? Comrade SeverusSnape grin grin is back...... shocked
My boss. I greet you sir.

1 Like

Re: Flash Back! What Dino Melaye Said About Buhari In 2014 by Beremx(f): 9:08am On Oct 29, 2018
If I also dig out my flash back about Buhari, this thread will reach 500pages. cheesy grin

Dino has been Atikulated, end of discussion

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

U.S. Govt Places Order For Nigeria’s Super Tucano Aircraft / There Are Not Up To 100 Yorubas Or Hausas That Can Speak Fluent Igbo / Driver Who Knocked Tolulope Arotile Is A Civilian, Had No License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.