Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike (1238 Views)

How Wike Insisted Godfatherism Would Fail In Rivers State (Throwback) / How To End Godfatherism In Lagos Politics – El-rufai / Sowore Disrupts Godfatherism Politics, Raises N150m From Public Donation For Cam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that godfatherism is becoming a major political crisis impeding development across the country.
Speaking in an interview at the Government House Port Harcourt, Governor Wike regretted that some Former Governors and outgoing governors expend energy and resources to impose successors on their respective states.
Wike and Amaechi
He stated that the struggle to impose a governor on Rivers people is the reason behind the conflict between him and the immediate past Rivers State Governor, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.
He said: “I will not support anyone dictating what will happen in Rivers State. The crisis you are seeing is the struggle to bring a successor.
“Everybody who worked with him is bad. I held the home-front when he ran away to Ghana on exile and the other Senator he is fighting worked for him. If everyone that associates with you is bad, then something is fundamentally wrong”.
He added: “After spending eight years as Governor, someone wants to superintend on the activities of the state. This is not Lagos State. We are different.”
The governor stated that Former Rivers State Governor, Dr Peter Odili is not involved in any form of political conflicts because he has transformed into a statesman, who is not desperate to impose a governor.
Governor Wike said when he concludes his two-terms as Governor in 2023, he will not be involved in the struggle to impose a successor. Commenting on the successful hosting of NAFEST 2018, Governor Wike charged the participants and journalists at the weeklong festival to serve as ambassadors of Rivers State. He said that the news of the peace and good investment climate of Rivers State is spreading across the world as the state has hosted the PDP National Convention and the Presidential Visit.
He said that the State hosted several thousands without any security breaches because of the reliable security architecture of the state.
The governor wondered why some persons struggle in vain to de-market the state by sponsoring ugly false propaganda against Rivers State.
Governor Wike informed that his administration will continue to sponsor annual cultural events to place Rivers State in the front burner of National Attention.
He noted that culture will help to drive the country forward, hence the necessary investments must be made in this direction. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/godfatherism-reason-for-conflict-between-amaeachi-i-wike/

1 Share

Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by SolutionMee: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
cheesy
Even that self-acclaimed Godfather in Lagos will soon be rendered powerless by Saraki.
This time around, his ugliness won't be able to protect his failed political career.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by princemillla(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
These 2 men should grow up n move on with their life jooo.

More pressing issues are befor us than this stale time wasting tori.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Dino Melaye to expose over $200m corruption conspiracy involving AGF Malami. watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCLHY725aG4

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by dukie25: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
I'm here to end Godfatherism in Edo state says Adamu Oshiomhole during his gubernatorial campaign, he won and then spent his entire time trying to be Godfather of Edo politics.

I hate APC and what it stands for.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Swagaholic01: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2018
WiKE should shut up abeg, the love and support these tyrant enjoyed in 2015 I'm not sure any politician have ever enjoyed it. But the man came in and began a wicked tyrant that sees Rivers state as his personal company.. for 3 years, no employment, no empowerment. Everything is politics to these nonsense man. The same way we made you a governor is the same way we will make tonye Cole our Governor in 2019.

Both WiKE and Buhari will go home
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Swagaholic01:
WiKE should shut up abeg, the love and support these tyrant enjoyed in 2015 I'm not sure any politician have ever enjoyed it. But the man came in and began a wicked tyrant that sees Rivers state as his personal company.. for 3 years, no employment, no empowerment. Everything is politics to these nonsense man. The same way we made you a governor is the same way we will make tonye Cole our Governor in 2019.

Both WiKE and Buhari will go home
lol in your dream.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Swagaholic01: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol in your dream.

I'm a Rivers man based here and I'm telling you that wike will lose next year. You can't call me a zombie cause I don't even associate with APC, but you should know that wike is a greedy man, he empowers only his people from Rumuprikom.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Swagaholic01:

I'm a Rivers man based here and I'm telling you that wike will lose next year. You can't call me a zombie cause I don't even associate with APC, but you should know that wike is a greedy man, he empowers only his people from Rumuprikom.
I say it again that it will only happen in your dream. all the south south states are for pdp. you better wake up from your slumber.

4 Likes

Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Swagaholic01: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I say it again that it will only happen in your dream. all the south south states are for pdp. you better wake up from your slumber.

I no need to dey follow you argue sha you're paid to be typing nonsense on social media platforms. What is APC and PDP? ASIDE obio/akpor LGA I'm not sure there's any LGA wike can win today. Because the defections happening in Rivers state are not posted here for you guys to see that wike is going home?? The warlords aside king ateke Tom that made him a governor have all left him. I want Buhari to lose, but nobody should expect even ⚀ million votes for PDP from Rivers state
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
Swagaholic01:

I no need to dey follow you argue sha you're paid to be typing nonsense on social media platforms. What is APC and PDP? ASIDE obio/akpor LGA I'm not sure there's any LGA wike can win today. Because the defections happening in Rivers state are not posted here for you guys to see that wike is going home?? The warlords aside king ateke Tom that made him a governor have all left him. I want Buhari to lose, but nobody should expect even ⚀ million votes for PDP from Rivers state
you are a pained nairalander here. you better accept defeat already. wake up from your slumber please, all the south south states are for pdp. I'm not paid by any group ok. i have been on nairaland now for close to a decade hmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Skengman: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
You sound as if u can bet your life on it. For the sole love of humanity, i’d like to appeal to the murk of your soul not to
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Omeokachie: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Amaechi obviously did not get the memo.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Skengman:

You sound as if u can bet your life on it. For the sole love of humanity, i’d like to appeal to the murk of your soul not to
you are very funny oooooo. rivers state is for pdp.don't you see the handwritten on the wall niiiii. bet my life keeee. As in i don't understand.Tonye cole is not a grassroot politician. besides magnus Abe is the Apc governorship candidate hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Skengman: 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are very funny oooooo. rivers state is for pdp.don't you see the handwritten on the wall niiiii. bet my life keeee. As in i don't understand.Tonye cole is not a grassroot politician. besides magnus Abe is the Apc governorship candidate hmmm.
Handwriting on the wall? It’s either one of us is short sighted cs judging from the current realities in the State, Wike is half way home. I was with a chapter of NULGE last week and I can tell you that the civil servants in the State are not happy, just to mention but a faction of voters.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Skengman:

Handwriting on the wall? It’s either one of us is short sighted cs judging from the current realities in the State, Wike is half way home. I was with a chapter of NULGE last week and I can tell you that the civil servants in the State are not happy, just to mention but a faction of voters.
wike isn't owing any workers,pensioners,local government workers salaries now. go and check budgit website or their facebook or twitter handle and check the state that is owing workers and pensioners.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
Skengman:

As at September 24, 2019, wike doesn't owed any workers salaries hmmmmm. just be patient with his government ok.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Skengman: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
wike isn't owing any workers,pensioners,local government workers salaries now. go and check budgit website or their facebook or twitter handle and check the state that is owing workers and pensioners.
WRONG. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Skengman: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
As at September 24, 2019, wike doesn't owed any workers salaries hmmmmm. just be patient with his government ok.
WRONG AGAIN. There’s no govt. We all know what it is
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Skengman:
WRONG AGAIN. There’s no govt.
what do you mean hmmmmm?
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 4:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Skengman:

WRONG. WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH
good it is better you know the truth and be speaking it always ok.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Swagaholic01: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are a pained nairalander here. you better accept defeat already. wake up from your slumber please, all the south south states are for pdp. I'm not paid by any group ok. i have been on nairaland now for close to a decade hmmmm.

I'm pained?? You're really something else.. do you know anything about Rivers state politics?? Even Dr Peter odili will dump wike b4 general elections. Continue to dey fool yaself for Rivers politics
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Swagaholic01: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Imagine these nonsense. Wike is owing workers 2 months salary since 2016, many pensioners haven't been paid for over 3 years now. Make u no allow me lay curse on you for saying what u don't know
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Swagaholic01:

Imagine these nonsense. Wike is owing workers 2 months salary since 2016, many pensioners haven't been paid for over 3 years now. Make u no allow me lay curse on you for saying what u don't know
check budgIT ok. thanks.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
Swagaholic01:

I'm pained?? You're really something else.. do you know anything about Rivers state politics?? Even Dr Peter odili will dump wike b4 general elections. Continue to dey fool yaself for Rivers politics
In your dream as usual. hmmmm. you better wake up from your slumber.
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Swagaholic01: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
Johnnyessence:
check budgIT ok. thanks.

I should check what I know?? You're silly
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Swagaholic01:

you have no idea of what you are saying here. ok
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by budusky05(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Pls who dey supply wike ogogoro, he needs more

Useless man
Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by gsm88: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2018
gov wicked I mean wike is going back home crying bcus of his wickedness against rivers state workers and pensioners, wike is a selfish man who run his govt from his kitchen.he is owing salaries, no promotion,retiree's are crying,workers are just stagnant and above all he forged his age declaration and matter is in court.so rivers people have rejected him,no more vote for tyrant wike.

1 Like

Re: Godfatherism Reason For Conflict Between Amaeachi, I – Wike by Johnnyessence(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2018
Swagaholic01:

you are funny. lol

(1) (Reply)

Oshiobaba And Wife Sighted Enjoying In Miami Beach USA / Live Pictures From Akwa Ibom Christmas Carol / Buhari Arrives Uyo For Election Campaign . Check Out Crowd Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.