Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (51387 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by PrettyGist: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
Ace Nigerian comedian, Akpororo turned up with a big surprise for his mum’s 50th birthday celebration and it was a car gift.

Sharing a video from the car gift presentation, Akpororo thanked his mum for believing in him and also for her advice. Read his post below;

You deserve more MUMSI happy birthday once again

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/akpororo-surprises-mum-car-50th-birthday-photos

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by PrettyGist: 4:49pm On Oct 28, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by mezarddinny: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
so akpororo mama just nack 50? na so efe mama sef be small pikin, dem dey quick born for wafi o

modified

why is he tagging news outlets in the post? what sort of stupidity is that? you buy a car for your pillar of support and the first thing you do is tag blogs? this is obviously about making headlines and not about his love for his mother, disgusting

183 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by cooldipo(m): 4:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
Betapikin!

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by amaniro: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
Awnnnnn

Mothers are the best

Like if you agreesmiley

52 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by YomzzyDBlogger: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by neolboy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good son

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by mezarddinny: 5:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
amaniro:
Awnnnnn

Mothers are the best

Like if you agreesmiley
this your quest for like is outstanding, it is beyond my comprehension

36 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
Weldone Akpororo mothers deserve the best gift you can ever think of..
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by amaniro: 5:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:
this your quest for like is outstanding, it is beyond my comprehension

I can dash you likes if you wantsmiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Issakendrick: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2018
amaniro:

I can dash you likes if you wantsmiley
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
Akpororo.....so after complaining you spent all your money in US when your wife went to give birth, come beg Davido money on stage with style, you now come buy car for your mother?
Better pikin you bi.

Well done bro, May our mothers enjoy the fruit of their labour in Jesus Name. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Apina(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:
so akpororo mama just nack 50? na so efe mama sef be small pikin, dem dey quick born for wafi o

modified

why is he tagging news outlets in the post? what sort of stupidity is that? you buy a car for your pillar of support and the first thing you do is tag blogs? this is obviously about making headlines and not about his love for his mother, disgusting
Na your tag. Bad belle kill you there undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by yeman2012(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
money good
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:

modified

for this side, dem no dey marry(all these traditional and white wedding ish) before dem begin born oh.
Just begin cohabit with the babe, when she born, just go meet her people, mount one or two canopies tell them say na you wan marry their pikin
I see one 46year old woman obituary poster, she's already a grandma shocked

11 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Samantha23(f): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
I want to do this for my mum also. God help and bless me

13 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by ladyF(f): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good one from him.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Oyewole609: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Non of them will ever celebrate Father cry cry cry

6 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by psychologist(m): 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:

modified

He might be tagging them, so that people get to see and celebrate his mum with him after all

Don't be quick to judge bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by landmark86: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
Am still confused
How come the mama fine but Akpororo ugly?
Very sure the gene is from his DAD.

HBD 2 her

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by soyumot: 7:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
still looking beautiful mother
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Kwamecron(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
cool
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:

modified

Dont mind the kpomo mouth guy...he for tag Donald trump join

6 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
May God make us a source of joy to our parents

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by younggerrard(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
God!!! My mama don try for me o, i just want to make her smile..God abeg...

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by firo08(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Lord I hope someday I will make my mum happy like this.

Lord do not let the prayers and struggle of my mum over the years to make me someone be in vain.

Mummy Edos don't worry am going to spoil you with money and gift.

I Cant love you less mummy.

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nice one from Akpos,there.
If it was coneheads now,they would have used their mother for rituals like the Conehead below who almost killed his own mother.....

God bless you,Akpos,jawe and God bless ya mama

5 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Will do same for my mother.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIzgzmooyFM

DabuIIIT:
Nice one from Akpos,there.
If it was coneheads now,they would have used their mother for rituals like the Conehead below who almost killed his own mother.....

God bless you,Akpos,jawe and God bless ya mama

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:

modified

All that one doesn’t mean anything, he is a celebrity and at least he is showing off something good. Not just people who show houses and cars or their flamboyant lifestyle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Yul Edochie Stopped By The Roadside To Admire His Giant Billboard In Awka: Video / Throwback Photo Of Falz In Law School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.