Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (51402 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by JoseVanMoyes: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
God bless you more Akpororo.

Mothers deserves the best
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:
so akpororo mama just nack 50? na so efe mama sef be small pikin, dem dey quick born for wafi o

modified

why is he tagging news outlets in the post? what sort of stupidity is that? you buy a car for your pillar of support and the first thing you do is tag blogs? this is obviously about making headlines and not about his love for his mother, disgusting

It means food is ready grin, tagging them to come and feed on the information.

From there, they will also generate traffic and make money from the traffic too.

Blessing mama and at the same time blessing the bloggers too grin
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2018
post=72488637:
May God make us a source of joy to our parents

Shhhhhh...
Gracias

grin grin
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oyewole609:
Non of them will ever celebrate Father cry cry cry
Abi ooo we fathers don suffer, na only their mama den dey celebrate when they grow up

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oyewole609:
Its very sad but it seems most of them dont have father
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oyewole609:

That's reason mummy must contribute to the children school fee because they benefits more than father.

What a cheating from female folks!
50-50 contribution or Waka.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by movetoca: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:
so akpororo mama just nack 50? na so efe mama sef be small pikin, dem dey quick born for wafi o

modified

why is he tagging news outlets in the post? what sort of stupidity is that? you buy a car for your pillar of support and the first thing you do is tag blogs? this is obviously about making headlines and not about his love for his mother, disgusting
This is a sign that he will collect the car from her after this news finish trending. It's all about showbiz.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:

modified

I agree.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
I thought the guy was almost 50 himself na wa oo so e be small pikin with money
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by coputa(m): 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oyewole609:
Bitter truth fathers don't forget to take care of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by coputa(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
bettercreature:
Its very sad but it seems most of them dont have father
Why is it that most of them don't have fathers,is it a coincidence.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by xtervaganza(m): 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Apina:

Na your tag. Bad belle kill you there undecided
where's the bad belle here?

Some things are just not right
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oyewole609:
That one don die since.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2018
abbeyty:
I thought the guy was almost 50 himself na wa oo so e be small pikin with money

Akporo is almost 40 , does that mean his mum gave birth to him at 10?

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
amaniro:
Awnnnnn

Mothers are the best

Like if you agreesmiley

What you said is true

But

I ain't hitting the like button

Abi na by force?

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Mankosi: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
Why is it always mum? What of popsi them? Abi they no dey remember them?
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2018
NOBODY remembers FATHER who phuckt all through the night just for you to grace this world.

Bad pikin
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2018
God please bless mefor my parent. I so much envy those buying dis and dat for their parent. God pls answer me on time na... Biko

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
psychologist:

He might be tagging them, so that people get to see and celebrate his mum with him after all

Don't be quick to judge bro

it is unnecessary... jmhe should just do and comot

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by OwenC: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:

modified

He is trying to show the world how much he loves his mum. And also be an example to people like u that don't appreciate motherhood.. Bad belle like u.. Eghu
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
Glink2018:

That's reason mummy must contribute to the children school fee because they benefits more than father.

What a cheating from female folks!
50-50 contribution or Waka.

Thats why men must never born more than your salary or capacity. You will suffer for nothing!
Father's must always build for their own security and old age. Na woman go claim all your hard work and properties.

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by lanre4411(m): 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2018
amaniro:

I can dash you likes if you wantsmiley
see person weh de beg for like won dash person. Just the way some people on nairaland dey cast vote with like and share for 2019 election.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
coputa:
Why is it that most of them don't have fathers,is it a coincidence.
I think Poverty killed their father! as you know Poverty kills faster than bullet
Most of these guys are hustler,a well trained child can never become a comedian its impossible but with time well trained kids will start choosing it as a profession something that is already happening in our Nollywood and music industry

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
JoseVanMoyes:
God bless you more Akpororo.

Mothers deserves the best
and fathers deserves?
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
EVILFOREST:
NOBODY remembers FATHER who phuckt all through the night just for you to grace this world.

Bad pikin

Can't you people , with your terrible conditions, think beyond phuck?

What about the hardwork and labour of the father?
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Akporo is almost 40 , does that mean his mum gave birth to him at 10?
He is 29years
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by michoim(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
K
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Onlinetalk: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
Samantha23:
I want to do this for my mum also. God help and bless me

Next time u aspire and inspire for more....U make ur statement like diz I want to do more than diz for my Mother and father ....God help and bless me more
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by mozona(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
mama fine pickin ugly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.