Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) (51403 Views)

Adenike Adebisi Dies Ahead Of Her 50th Birthday While Pregnant With First Child / Ibinabo Fiberesima Celebrates Her 50th Birthday In Lingerie (Photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 50th Birthday; Releases Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by NNAMDIII(m): 8:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
If his mother is 50years lemme die, nawa for some people oo. How old she come take born am?
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2018
PrettyGist:
Ace Nigerian comedian, Akpororo turned up with a big surprise for his mum’s 50th birthday celebration and it was a car gift.

Sharing a video from the car gift presentation, Akpororo thanked his mum for believing in him and also for her advice. Read his post below;

You deserve more MUMSI happy birthday once again

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/akpororo-surprises-mum-car-50th-birthday-photos

What brand of car is this?
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2018
Good boy cool
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
your mum na fine babe o
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by coputa(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
bettercreature:
I think Poverty killed their father! as you know Poverty kills faster than bullet
Most of these guys are hustler,a well trained child can never become a comedian its impossible but with time well trained kids will start choosing it as a profession something that is already happening in our Nollywood and music industry
So,poverty doesn't kill(women)wives,it kills only the fathers(men),that means the women are more stronger than the men.A well trained child cannot become a comedian because comedians are hustlers,are doctors and engineers not hustlers.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:46pm On Oct 28, 2018
Oyewole609:
Non of them will ever celebrate Father cry cry cry

For Urhobo/Wafi nation father scarceoo
Infact 60% of pikin for their don't know their father.
I served in Ethiope west near Sapele and was in the medical CDs group that year hence made a lot of contacts with hospitals and nursing mothers/pregnant mothers(70% young gals)
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:55pm On Oct 28, 2018
Does his mum have a birth certificate? I doubt her age except she married in her teens, akpororo suppose reach 30something na
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 10:00pm On Oct 28, 2018
why is he tagging bloggers??

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
How old was she when akpos was born??
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Shehunoshewhat: 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2018
What's her name

Akpororo is Ilaje Yoruba

Take note @ DaBullIT
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 10:51pm On Oct 28, 2018
mezarddinny:
this your quest for like is outstanding, it is beyond my comprehension

So your wife better pass you?
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by elizabeth147(f): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Tank God 4 Her
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Slikbae: 4:01am On Oct 29, 2018
And you know this how?
bettercreature:
He is 29years
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by Slikbae: 4:03am On Oct 29, 2018
Stop saying thrash. I am urhobo and we value family structure. Every of my relatives have their fathers except the late ones. Say what you know.
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

For Urhobo/Wafi nation father scarceoo
Infact 60% of pikin for their don't know their father.
I served in Ethiope west near Sapele and was in the medical CDs group that year hence made a lot of contacts with hospitals and nursing mothers/pregnant mothers(70% young gals)
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by negbike(f): 7:30am On Oct 29, 2018
mezarddinny:
so akpororo mama just nack 50? na so efe mama sef be small pikin, dem dey quick born for wafi o

modified

why is he tagging news outlets in the post? what sort of stupidity is that? you buy a car for your pillar of support and the first thing you do is tag blogs? this is obviously about making headlines and not about his love for his mother, disgusting

You took the words right out of my mouth. Why is he tagging blogs? SMH. Poverty mentality.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by BetterWorld100: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2018
Do you want to cut down 30% on the amount you spend on renting a well-equipped hall for your corporate meetings in Abuja? Call 08020889369 for more info.
Re: Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) by 1daboi: 4:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Samantha23:
I want to do this for my mum also. God help and bless me
I can make your dream come thr. But, you must be a very good girl to me wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ehi Ogbebor And MC Oluomo Dating?: 'No Man Gave Me Money To Build My House' / Gistlover To Faith Morey: 'No Be Davido Papa Dey Bankroll You?' / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.