Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos (81996 Views)

Mass Housing Units In Yobe Completed By FG (Photos) / Samsung, MTN Donates 500 Units Of Galaxy A2 Core Devices To FG (photos) / 3 Jailed For Impersonation In Ibadan, To Forfeit Assets To FG (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:52am On Oct 29, 2018
toofit007:
you did not bother to read the bullshit but you were able to see "educate" I now know that your problem is not ordinary. Good morning.

good morning....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 1:53am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

biafra will not function too...this is the argument we have in the delta right now....

we already see today how you igbos are....we have no phantasie that biafra would be better...

You are pained because an Igbo man married your sister and is treating her and her kids better. Stop being a sore loser and leave Igbo people alone before you go to bed and don't wake up. Leave Igbo stuff alone and it will leave you alone, ok.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by lukfame(m): 1:53am On Oct 29, 2018
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
[/code][code]
vanbonattel:

You said something.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 1:54am On Oct 29, 2018
naijjaman:

You are pained because an Igbo man married your sister and is treating her and her kids better. Stop being a sore loser and leave Igbo people alone before you go to bed and don't wake up. Leave Igbo stuff alone and it will leave you alone, ok.

i am not becomin a biafran....period....

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

i dont care if my sister marry a igbo....but i am not becomin a biafran....period....

Good. Now you know that you are dealing with someone who knows you very well. Stop swimming in a river that is bigger than you or your swimming skills. Leave Igbo people alone.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 2:00am On Oct 29, 2018
naijjaman:

Good. Now you know that you are dealing with someone who knows you very well. Stop swimming in a river that is bigger than you or your swimming skills. Leave Igbo people alone.

i will not leave them alone solong they try to add my area to their biafra wet dreams....you are askin for trouble...

i have nothing against igbos,but that biafra nonesense is a no no....

you become urhobo...urhobo is peace of mind....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 2:05am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

i will not leave them alone solong they try to add my area to their biafra wet dreams....you are askin for trouble...

i have nothing against igbos,but that biafra nonesense is a no no....

become urhobo...urhobo is peace of mind....

Ok, continue. Remember that it is only the stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave. Ask your elders and drink from their cup of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 2:06am On Oct 29, 2018
naijjaman:

Ok, continue. Remember that it is only the stubborn fly that follows the corpse to the grave. Ask your elders and drink from their cup of knowledge.

dont bring that nonesense talks to me....it doesnt work on me....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Gseries: 2:23am On Oct 29, 2018
With every passing day this foum has turned to a breeding ground for tribalism and religious intolerance.

For those who never studied the six day war. They should go and read it and get someone with military experience to explain what happened.
If you don't know isreal deceived the entire world in thinking they were weak, Egypt bully came and was disgraced, they actually led the others to defeat. Isreali intelligence network pulled all the strings just to gain more territory.

Wars are not won by numbers but by intelligent commanders.
Read more... tribalistic Nairalanders

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 2:24am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

dont bring that nonesense talks to me....it doesnt work on me....

Keep losing sleep over Biafra. One day people will find you in the street with dreadlocks. You have been cautioned even here but you won't listen. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by eiete(f): 2:32am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided

What is happening in Yemen Ain't the Arab Nations as you say sitting and watching the people of Yemen die of starvation? Let's not mention Palestine.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by bantudra: 3:00am On Oct 29, 2018
naijjaman:

Keep losing sleep over Biafra. One day people will find you in the street with dreadlocks. You have been cautioned even here but you won't listen. cheesy

i already have dreadlocks....what do you have against dreadlocks....??...you gay...??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by omojesu202(m): 3:05am On Oct 29, 2018
jumpandpas:

When USA discovered that Osama is in Pakistan, they went after him and killed him.

Since your government has discovered where Nnamdi Kanu is, what's holding them from going after him in Isreal?

I won't call you a mumu for this poor reasoning...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by omojesu202(m): 3:10am On Oct 29, 2018
banom:

Bro you made my night with this your reply . please what's your beer brand ? . hehehe Nigerian government oya do the needful like America did.

just few months ago, all of you were shouting that Buhari has killed Kanu or they should provide him. now that you've seen him you're bragging. if the military had killed him now you'll be crying something different. why can't you just behave yourself

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 3:17am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

i already have dreadlocks....what do you have against dreadlocks....??...you gay...??

You are skipping your medication again. Your family had a meeting with you about this. Please don't push me into revealing more stuff about you to Nairalanders. Again, be well cautioned or advised!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by naijjaman(m): 3:19am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

Keep showing the world why you are troubled and disowned by your family. Again, be cautioned.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Billygee2u: 3:29am On Oct 29, 2018
AK481:
Heart attacks for biafraexposed

Israel has everything to gain and nothing to loose supporting Kanu and ipob and Biafra cause

Remember we warned buhari to restrain from voting against Israel during the vote for state of Palestinian but buhari placed religion against national interest
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by degamemaster(m): 3:32am On Oct 29, 2018
dainformant:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, was featured earlier today on Israel National TV, where he spoke against his arrest, incarceration and issues with the federal government.

The IPOB leader also spoke on the group's demand which is freedom and breakaway from the country Nigeria.

Meanwhile, Nnamdi Kanu said the Nigerian government spurned the demands he made after he was released from prison over a year ago.

“I told them, that I want them to open Igweocha seaport, Port Harcourt,” Nnamdi Kanu, who leads the Indigenous People of Biafra, said in a message posted to Radio Biafra’s Facebook page on Sunday.

“I ask them to open Calabar seaport and Warri Seaport, I did this in writing and gave it to them, I told them to dredge River Niger, allow the direct international flight to Europe and USA from Enugu, Igweocha and Calabar airport.”

Kanu said he also demanded the release of former Nigerian security adviser Sambo Dasuki and the leader of the Islamic Movement of Nigeria Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and the investigation of “the mass murder of IPOB family members at Onitcha, Nkpor, Aba, Enugu, Igweocha, Umahia and Asaba.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nnamdi-kanu-featured-on-israeli-national-tv-reveals-what-he-told-fg.html

Nwa Chineke! God bless biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by whirlwind7(m): 3:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Ray97:
I wonder o. Or even russia.. Truth be told israeli government dosent have a hand in this. Supporting ipob against federal republic of nigeria is a big gamble...i'l advice ipob to do more research. Isreal dosent or cannot control the affairs of nigeria(yes they can sanction us but there wont make decisions 4 us) If isreal wants to support ipob or igbo sessesion they wont be talking to kanu... They'll be talking to people like ohaneze and the chiefs.

Sorry, but that's a poor conclusion.
Think about it. If Israel decides to wade into this affair, there is no other credible entity than Kanu they would consult with. Kanu has identified with Israel and Judaism right from the start. Can you say same about Ohaneze, whose membership are mostly out looking for government patronage? You can't trust such a group.

Since it cannot be a one man show, Israel will have to depend on whatever group Kanu can vouch for as credible. As it is, Kanu wields more influence and street creds than a dozen Ohaneze group combined. That's the sad truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Ray97:
I wonder o. Or even russia.. Truth be told israeli government dosent have a hand in this. Supporting ipob against federal republic of nigeria is a big gamble...i'l advice ipob to do more research. Isreal dosent or cannot control the affairs of nigeria(yes they can sanction us but there wont make decisions 4 us) If isreal wants to support ipob or igbo sessesion they wont be talking to kanu... They'll be talking to people like ohaneze and the chiefs..

Isreal can not sanction Nigerian, the only thing they can do is to stop selling military hardware to Nigerian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Abati60: 3:59am On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

You think isreal dey forbid oil Wells, Wetin the Arab nation fit do Israel since 1948?

I laugh in Swahili, you think Isreal will intervene in Nigeria politics, It doesnt work that way, what interest does the government of Isreal have in Nigeria. Did we listen to the clip he did with Isreali media?, his just shadow boxing and grandstanding.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 29, 2018
okochaik:
Nnamdi January is like the pregnancy and the baby is a god. Nothing you can do to abort such baby, nothing on earth.

When he returns he will be so powerful and God almighty will once again perform wonders as of old. We are yet to know our true identity
Hypocrite ....nnamdi KANU value is dog jack more than you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by OKorowanta: 4:08am On Oct 29, 2018
AK481:
Heart attacks for biafraexposed

Israel has everything to gain and nothing to loose supporting Kanu and ipob and Biafra cause

Remember we warned buhari to restrain from voting against Israel during the vote for state of Palestinian but buhari placed religion against national interest

I hope Kanu know about this fact and make it his major selling point in seeking support from Israel.
The fulanis have messed up the unity of dis country.
E pain me say,Niger Delta leaders no get sense.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Eze2000(m): 4:33am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
so isreal will send their military to Nigeria and u think the Arab nations will sit idle looking at them.. undecided

And you think the USA will sit idle while anyone attacks Isreal? Why do you think Rusia and whole Arab legion combined cant shut down isreal small nation that it is right in the center of the middle east??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The Iranian army is the 13 most powerful army in the world.
but u guys are killing shites up and down.you think Iran doesn't want to just throttle you by the throat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 29, 2018
Henri8:

Which Russia? Do you not know Israel has strong links in Russia just as it has in the US?
Many prominent Israelis of Russian decent so at the end of the day, its about who play his/her political cards well.
even abramovich is a Russian jew
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Blacknight28: 4:49am On Oct 29, 2018
whitebeard:
Which of the Arab nation, is it the ones that where pummelled into submission in the six day war? Or is it the once that where almost crippled entirely in the yom Kippur war? Pls which Arab nation are you talking about?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Yazmin: 4:53am On Oct 29, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

I know your skull is empty but let me help you a bit, during the civil war(1967-1970), Israel was fighting wars on multiple fronts hence couldn't render much help to Biafrans, when did Ojukwu now went to beg them for support?

Please help fill up my s.kull Prof.. ..& when you through: Wake up & read Ojukwu's book : Emeka, the making of a general ....Thank me later!

Israel ain't helping no Director in his lost cause...Israel is too serious to help Mr. Cownu act his script.
One Nigeria, No Lefelendum.... ,
Sai Atiku + Peter Obi....or Nothing!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by SpyAC(m): 4:54am On Oct 29, 2018
ThugCheetah:
why can't kanu just die in peace and allow we ewedugerians to rest grin
the news of his reemergence really struck a devastating blow to our skull mining buisness In abeokuta where I've been working as an apprentice.
may that be ur potion forever.........
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by Donmedrac: 5:30am On Oct 29, 2018
Turantula:

This my muslim friend, your post sounds peacefully foolish
I just tire, if Arab countries join Nigeria..

USA , Britain and Europeans will side israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by DonMekino(m): 5:31am On Oct 29, 2018
Tribalism can never stop in Nigeria.... U ppl are here arguing about who supports his cause and nobody talked about the issues he raised.....what is stopping Nigerian government from.
Opening the seaports
Upgrading and maintaining d airports to international standard
Dredging d river Niger among other things,
All these will boost economic activities in the region...
But will they

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Featured On Israeli National TV, Reveals What He Told FG. Photos by coputa(m): 5:36am On Oct 29, 2018
bantudra:

biafra will not function too...this is the argument we have in the delta right now....

we already see today how you igbos are....we have no phantasie that biafra would be better...
Imagine,they were given VP slot and they started throwing stones at themselves,is this how they want to run biafra.Igbos need self revaluation and assessment to know if they are charting the right path

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Do You Regret Not Working With Peter Obi: See Atiku's Reply / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.