Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React (3185 Views)

Emefiele: We Cannot Confirm Or Deny His Arrest For NOW - SSS Spokesperson, Afuna / Festus Keyamo SAN. Just Killed The Show On Arise News Night / Festus Keyamo(san) Drops The Mother Of All Bombs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by latinish: 1:22am On Oct 29, 2018
After posting a internet picture to claim it was an abandon project from the previous government. He now came back to look for who to blame from the mistake he made. Trust Nigerians, they gave it to him the way he wanted it.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by SeverusSnape(m): 1:34am On Oct 29, 2018
KEYAMO is a zombified fool.

I'm seriously wondering how he became a SAN. I Like the way these APC minions are being busted right, left and centre. Before it was a picture from India about rice revolution, and it wasn't even the first or second time they're doing this rubbish. I don't blame them, when they have NOTHING to show for four years, they resort to lies, These lies are meant for Zombies to believe.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Chigold101(m): 2:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Festus Keyamo is where belly face man. Now that APC is paying him higher and Buhari has "ordained" him SAN, he does everything to sing Buhari's praise.

If he never meant that there's a place in Nigeria railway line where there's a tree like that. I wonder why he used the tree to illustrate his point.

I pity this guy when Buhari loses election next year.

I am Atikulating

15 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by banty: 2:37am On Oct 29, 2018
#Japa
Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Pierced(f): 2:48am On Oct 29, 2018
Festus keyamo is a disgrace to the word SAN.

11 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by dokie: 3:00am On Oct 29, 2018
Everything is working against buhari. No sound mind in his campaign crew. Own goal everywhere. From V.P to Ministers to spokesmen. Lauretta no dey even talk again. E be like say BMC don bann DAT one unto over-misyann.

At this rate, buhari is likely to forget about campaigning and concentrate on how to rig the elections. If buhari attempts to go for free and fair elections in 2019, especially at the rate at which his guys are blundering everywhere they open mouth, the beating no go be here.

Already amongst literate Nigerians, which is reflected in social media, its like 90:10 (Atiku:Buhari). Perhaps he may be banking on the illitrates and impoverished to vote for him. But honestly a president that can't get the support of the educated in his country, DAT one na president?

12 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Zex0020(m): 3:03am On Oct 29, 2018
SAB= Senior Advocate of BUHARI...He is no longer advocating on behalf of NIGERIA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by ivandragon: 4:52am On Oct 29, 2018
always knew it was an illustration... an illustration meant to sell a lie & propagate deceit...

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Kclique: 5:24am On Oct 29, 2018
Any thing APC must be scandalous, scaming, scaring, scarcing, ...

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by ican2020: 5:36am On Oct 29, 2018
he needs medical help

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by ObservantFellow: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2018
..and where was the difficulty in obtaining a picture of the tree-ridden railway tracks in Nigeria?
Knowing how this government thrives on propaganda, that would have been the easiest thing to do if it was existent. Y'all still playing the blame game three years after ffs.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by SarkinYarki: 5:50am On Oct 29, 2018
The way APC is filled with chronic liars say a lot about the party

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by velocity25(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2018
buhari and his team are fake and scum

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2018
Useless government supported and manned by useless people

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by overall90: 6:23am On Oct 29, 2018
I don't know which is the main problem of Apc supporters,ignorance or plain stupidity from Igbokwe to lauretta and now this fake SAN.
after Igbokwe fell for that Kemi Photoshopped nysc pictures,I thought they would learnt their lesson .

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by desmond2pk: 6:34am On Oct 29, 2018
They have stopped posting pictures of " buhari is working" since lauretha onochie was caught with stolen images she got through google.

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Nemesis001: 6:41am On Oct 29, 2018
What stopped Festus Otobo from posting a picture from the alleged numerous abandoned rail tracks in Nigeria by PDP

Zombies will never accept that they are brainless including the BMCs allover Nairaland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by jchioma: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2018
So, this was how Festus Keyamo, san, was demystifed by his greed in taking advantage of the certified dullard. Never knew he was this opportunistic.

Believe anything APC /Buhari at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2018
The most useless SAN.
In history

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2018
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
I never undstood the meaning of this proverb until the self acclaimed upright party (APC) deceived Nigerians with fake promises and took over power in 2015 only to turnout far more worse than the alleged corrupt party (PDP).

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by CityNGR: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2018
Hehehe Festus Otobo

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 29, 2018
Its ingrained in APC to always lie.... they just lie just to lie.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by phase1: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2018
Useless man throwing away the reputation of his name to the dogs.

Now people now know he is a very sleazy lawyer, I wonder how many private clients will want to hire the sleazy lawyer when he leaves government in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Righteousness89(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2018
Keyamo has Long Lost it!!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Omeokachie: 7:42am On Oct 29, 2018
They lied their way to power in 2015.

They have started again with lies to remain in office.

The good news this time around is that their performance has been abysmal, therefore, Nigerians are resisting being deceived again by the bunch of incompetent recessionists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2018
Festus Keyamo is no different from Nairaland APC agents , they lie to score useless points .

Keyamo is truly a disgrace to his certificate .

Nigerians are wise now

Gone are the days APC would cook up all sorts of stupid lies and no one will verify it .

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Kingosytex(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2018
buhari's jazz has taken a firm grip on this man, he now behaves like a typical zombie.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by lawrence35(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2018
It's becoming obvious that one can't be normal to support this govt., You have to forget everything you know and act like you are mentally unstable to success in the buhari circle.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by Racoon(m): 8:07am On Oct 29, 2018
APC jazz nah helele.Just like the silly man on Channels TV @ present trying stupidly to defend the Buhari certificate scam To defend APC government is a very difficult thing. angry

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo, SAN Try To Deny His Twitter Post And Nigerians React by jmaine: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2018
SeverusSnape:
KEYAMO is a zombified fool.

I'm seriously wondering how he became a SAN. I Like the way these APC minions are being busted right, left and centre. Before it was a picture from India about rice revolution, and it wasn't even the first or second time they're doing this rubbish. I don't blame them, when they have NOTHING to show for four years, they resort to lies, These lies are meant for Zombies to believe.

Baba how far na.. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG, Senate - Stop PUNCH Newspaper / The Real Reason Why Igbos Support Obi / 'Shetima At ICAN Conference' (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.