Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga (43982 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video) / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by CityNGR: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fitbillionairep:

My papa
Cool
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Slimsly100(f): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
IamD18:
It doesn't change the fact that Timaya humiliated her by taking his car from her.

He humiliated himself ma guy,
How many of your ex u collect ur things from after breakup? He acted childish Jor. Make him too return her kpekus wet him dey slam then na grin
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
which sugar daddy buy this ride for her cheesy
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
chriskosherbal:
Seriously that white range is dope sha..but seriously nollywood chics are making it real real big that one has to consider changing career grin
while d male actors are still flying bikes and keke

Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by 1miccza: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hotfreezer:
That Range doesn't belong to her. She snapped the pic at the car park of MM local where the owner parked it.

Empress doesn't have a Range.

Toorr breeze don blow fowl ..........open oooo
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by frozen70(f): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
martineverest:
childish timaya

Very childish behaviour

He is not a real a real gentleman

Real men takes things calm
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by patrickcollins: 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=chriskosherbal post=72495364]Seriously that white range is dope sha..but seriously nollywood chics are making it real real big that one has to consider changing career grin[/quote Na runs girls dey be, unless the person wan enter that line of business, but I can't be deceived by that title, Actress that have long lost its value
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by Slikbae: 10:06am On Oct 30, 2018
Mumu.
CityNGR:

Thief.
Re: Empress Njamah Flaunts Her Range Rover After Timaya Saga by seangy4konji: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
If I see clean 04/05 range self I go den username...

Even if no my cousin dash me....

To buy range not easy either yours or others...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Farren Jean Andrea: 'I Was Diagnosed With HIV' / Orezi Acquires Multi-Million Naira Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.