Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos (31683 Views)

Rivers Crisis: See Wike's Trap Against Fubara / Police Deploy Air Assets Along Abuja-Kaduna Highway To Fight Insecurity / Fati Attahiru, Wife Of Chief-Of-Army Staff Dies In Kaduna Air Crash (False) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by AnanseK(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2018
Nairaland is out of control, hooligans have taken over. It is now the most irresponsible political forum

1 Like

Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by bobaydavid(m): 11:31am On Oct 29, 2018
kingharzy:

If he has, we wouldn't be commenting on this thread. But if you still prefer to stick to your rusted gun of an idea, do the 'memeful'

there is always room for improvement tho. And i think i may give him a second chance.
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by lewis33(m): 11:34am On Oct 29, 2018
People like you should be arrested and incarcerated.. I mean like urgently because you are a threat to the peace of the society. How on earth will you be thinking like an ABACUS when the world has since past that stage.
zombieTRACKER:
Any Christain that votes APC is a devil
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Dinho20(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2018
4601CE:

If all Christian voters should vote pdp . And all Muslim voters vote APC . Then Buhari has won already.
You clown!

Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:36am On Oct 29, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Look at how minions devoid of common sense are spewing gutters above me. I wonder how they sleep at night.
All I know is that Buhari is always doing the right thing and we Igbos and Christians will vote him again.
yoruba muslim efulefu, which igbo...wl u shut ur mouth

2 Likes

Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by OyinO: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
So, the Traditionalists nko? For your info, majority of christians are mentally backward, superstitious, educated illiterates who don't even know what they want, HENCE, IT WAS CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHEEPS WHO MASSIVELY VOTED OUT EBELE JONATHAN. Today, they gnash their teeth and cry in vain, and even their pale savoiur of Rome cannot come to their aid. Dem neva shee shontin yet
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by kingharzy: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2018
bobaydavid:

there is always room for improvement tho. And i think i may give him a second chance.
Sorry, we've contracted another man for the job.
#ATIKULANTS line up
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by NwaliE01: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Most Christians and igbos are above petty and unreasonable tribal or religious sentiments and we'll vote him again.
How i wish muslims would say this about christain aspirants. We wouldn't have been where we are today.
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by olabright11(m): 11:46am On Oct 29, 2018
they don't even look like special Forces that I used to watch in action Film, what is MY own concerned self.
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by puretayo(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2018
Waka Waka
Chibuzor11:
Most Christians and igbos are above petty and unreasonable tribal or religious sentiments and we'll vote him again.
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Ejjis(m): 11:53am On Oct 29, 2018
Operation python 7

Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Coolboi05(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2018
kaluxy007:
You all say El Rufai isn't the mastermind of this killing, now ask yourself these questions

1- Why is he clamouring for calm after the evil deed instead of arrests??

2 - Why is he not clamouring for Prosecution just like he made threat to punish killers of Fulanis back then

3- The religious leader that was killed was ambushed on his way to honour El Rufai's invitation after the first round of killings. The killers didn't lay ambush within the town but chose the express road which he must surely pass through...and yet you still don't know those behind the killings

Woe betide you all if you know the obvious truth and still lie against your conscience

Lemme address the issues you raised mr. Man, first of all stop relying on hearsay or believing anything gou see on social media.

1. If you had listened to the governor's interview on friday, arrests have been made. The gonin gora youths that blocked road and attacking passengers especially those coming from Abuja. Two were killed and several others arrested.

2. Again, listen to the media chat 1st.

3.No religious leader was killed, it was a traditional ruler, HRH Agwom Adara. He was kidnapped and killed by bad elements. And his people turned it to religious fight, barricading federal road and attacking people.
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Ibcrown(m): 11:57am On Oct 29, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Usman danfodio lives on ... kwantinuu
lol
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
kaluxy007:
You all say El Rufai isn't the mastermind of this killing, now ask yourself these questions

1- Why is he clamouring for calm after the evil deed instead of arrests??

2 - Why is he not clamouring for Prosecution just like he made threat to punish killers of Fulanis back then

3- The religious leader that was killed was ambushed on his way to honour El Rufai's invitation after the first round of killings. The killers didn't lay ambush within the town but chose the express road which he must surely pass through...and yet you still don't know those behind the killings

Woe betide you all if you know the obvious truth and still lie against your conscience
oga just shut up. Just look at a human beigns reasoning. Reading comments on this nairaland can really be depressing at times
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Trendirabingi: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ruddyman:
Nonsense... deployed to protect those who killed the innocent

To protect the Emirate jihadist...

Wasn't intelligence on ground clear enough that this killings will happen?

What was done to prevent it from happening?

What has bn done to the killers..

The lifeless one is silence ....his commissioner is busy talking trash all over the place.....

God will judge you all
when ppl talk about breaking out of this fraud and wickedness being ran by a group of demons in d name of Nigeria, many who should be advocating for an abrupt breakout so all regions wld know what their troubles are, fight n solve them , would begin to insult n fight rational ppl for saying the unexcapable truth, while the reality of a failed nigeria and dangerous society of demonic politicians continue to dawn on dem on a daily.. Wen u all are ready, u wld soon beg for that fin u dread to talk about, criticise, n python.....the fight u see n run away, u wld live to fight again... Bob marley
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by joepepsy(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Am a pastor , I will be supporting the re-election of mr president.
zombieTRACKER:
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by pacino26(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
Special forces against some trained or equivalent enemy combatants or some religious fanatics from a particular tribe?

I remember the good old days of the MPF Quick Intervention Squadron. They were far more effective than these google wearing folks.

Get El Rufai out of office and see change.
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) yesterday, 28 October 2018, deployed a detachment of Special Forces personnel to Kaduna in support of Internal Security operations in the State.

The detachment will join other NAF personnel in Kaduna and other security agencies to ensure that the spate of senseless killings in some parts of the State is brought to a complete end and normalcy expeditiously restored.

The deployment is in addition to the earlier deployment of 2 helicopters and a DA-42 Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) aircraft on 22 October 2018, which have since been conducting aerial patrols over flash points in the State.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/naf-deploys-special-forces-personnel-air-assets-to-kaduna.html

5 days after the Murders have taken place, The nigerian army is deploying special forces!!
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
Coolboi05:

Lemme address the issues you raised mr. Man, first of all stop relying on hearsay or believing anything gou see on social media.

1. If you had listened to the governor's interview on friday, arrests have been made. The gonin gora youths that blocked road and attacking passengers especially those coming from Abuja. Two were killed and several others arrested.

2. Again, listen to the media chat 1st.

3.No religious leader was killed, it was a traditional ruler, HRH Agwom Adara. He was kidnapped and killed by bad elements. And his people turned it to religious fight, barricading federal road and attacking people.

Yea it was a Traditional ruler, that's a mistake on my part. Now they should use the same vigour they used in unravelling the mystery behind Alkali's disappearance to bring the so called "bad elements" to justice. But I bet you the do called bad elements would never be brought to justice and those you claim were arrested would be set free...that I can assure you
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Sima04: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
At least dis ones came with good guns I guess ak74 but I can't still see a side weapon good kits.. we will get dua some day.
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by adedehinbo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ruddyman:

The lifeless one is silence ....his commissioner is busy talking trash all over the place.....

God will judge you all
so basically what you want is those forces should give room for people to revenge so that bloodletting can increase and you blame it more on Mr president and APC
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by bobaydavid(m): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2018
kingharzy:

Sorry, we've contracted another man for the job.
#ATIKULANTS line up

i laugh in Spanish... That is the perfect Man for the job as far as you concerned, shey?
I pity you
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by michoim(m): 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ruddyman:

God will judge you all
Will your head ever be correct?
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by gbagyiza: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Chibuzor11:

You r not a christian. I am a Christian brother from Kaduna, you don't know what Christians r facing so keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Ruddyman(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Trendirabingi:
when ppl talk about breaking out of this fraud and wickedness being ran by a group of demons in d name of Nigeria, many who should be advocating for an abrupt breakout so all regions wld know what their troubles are, fight n solve them , would begin to insult n fight rational ppl for saying the unexcapable truth, while the reality of a failed nigeria and dangerous society of demonic politicians continue to dawn on dem on a daily.. Wen u all are ready, u wld soon beg for that fin u dread to talk about, criticise, n python.....the fight u see n run away, u wld live to fight again... Bob marley

Wickedness in higher places
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Sardauna24(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:
Usman danfodio lives on ... kwantinuu
Ur fathers house
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Sardauna24(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
see this idiot tribalist.you pple are the major problem we have inthe country bcuz u are the type of pple that causes fighting between muslims nd christians.
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Jaqenhghar: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
Look at them looking all tough. Post them to Borno now you will see tears
Re: Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos by Arabique: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
congorasta:
k

na dem wan invade Israel?

special troops with old spec rusty AK 47

rubbish
where you from see AK for that pics?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price / Flood: Peter Obi Visits Daudu IDP Camp In Benue State (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.