Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize (79909 Views)

Man Shares Sex Video Of A Sokoto Bride Days To Her Wedding, Fiancé Cancels Event / Girl Who Resembles Actor In Jos Sex Video Faces Hostility (photo) / Jos Sex Video: For N30,000, Married Women, Girls Engage In ‘Immoral Act’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Princedapace(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Why would any sane man send his nude pics to a random lady?

Any ways, if u are interested in learning how to earn money online, kindly check out my profile and read my thread on how I make money online.

Freelancing is growing all over the world. It remains one of the best ways to earn side or full time income. To do well as a freelancer, u must learn competitive skill, learn to brand your self, package your brand and send out compelling proposals..
Well, I can teach u all these if u are interested.. Check my profile and read my thread on freelancing..
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by EmekaBlue(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
[/b]Mhh, imagine if the was in your mouth, oh baby!"[b]. grin
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Nathan2016: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nothing much. Every guy on earth masturbate or have done it before. The only stupid thing is being a public figure and showinng ur nude wit your face.

2 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Sholaco: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Pipi grin

1 Like

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Tinalex(f): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
I came for the video to see the dick..mmttcchheewww imagine wasting my time!!

3 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Adakintroy: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
Congrats lady. After the man goes down, men will take not of you. Cus you a bitter soul. It was from his career he probably fed you and bought yu those stuff and also feed his wife and kids. Whats your gain going that length to crash it. Even if his wife attacked you, she has a right to, you were dating his man. You that dated a married man with full knowledge. What's your own judgement?

See how you choose to destroy his life.

It was not the man that attacked you or did you wrong. He was even pleading on behalf of his wife that did. Very wrong move madam.

But I will not only blame the woman. I will only be strong to tell men. Thou shall not committed adultry. Yes! Plug that hole first, and many complication that will come from that source will be contain. Wetin DE sweet man nai DE kill am.

Sin will ruin your life. Let this be a lesson to you all. You are not stronger than david, or Samson or wiser than solomon. All this men had one thing in common. They fell to women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Sholaco: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Tinalex:
no worries.....u can now watch ma dick with a very big cap grin
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Fxwarrior: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
JoanHicks:
cheesy

Now the wife poke nose don finally cast her husband

What exactly are you saying? You women are really your own enemies as confirmed in your post.

Is it that the wife has no marital right to tell a hoe to leave her man or that the hoe could not let go and move on after what the minister probably did for her and for old times sake.

Now who she EPP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by holluphemydavid(m): 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
serve him rite

1 Like

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by NwaIgboBoy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
the igbos call it ... "igba ncha" americans call it .... fuckingggg ursdlf japanes call it ... ▪●○•¿¡○]~○▪□■■
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Triangles1(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
This will even boost the minister career like tiwa and wiz. We are all victims of sin in one way and the other. If your secret is safe you're saint but if exposed you will be labeled devil
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by tikuzab: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2018
the mistress is the stupid one....datin a married u shoud expect anything
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Idrismusty97(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
So men too mumu like this? I thought it's only a lady that's dumb enough to send nudes. If it's even to your wife it's better, any one who leaked it is just invading your privacy and embarrassing themselves. But to a side chick or a fiancée? If you still sending nudes you don't value your reputation or have one to protect anyway.
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by delzbaba(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
don't lie you will check that site

2 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by okwabayi(m): 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
If it is not Fikile Mbalula

...then I give zero _fucks. This guy is like Hushpuppi if he was elected a minister. I too like the guy because he is a diva who courts controversy like it's a hobby. He is likely corrupt too.
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
falcon01:
That ex is very stupid. how the f*ck is his wife attacking her associates to his jerking video who she tryna hurt him or her? she end up f*cking things up. If am him she finished.
do you knw wat single ladies ar passing thru, she has left d man... But d wife wt her venomous heart wont let go!
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Tinalex:
me 2! But mechie onu

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by akdjr(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Married men sha!

1 Like

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by jaxxy(m): 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shudnt the galfrnd be arrested for leaking his nudes? I mean if it was the man leaking her nudes people will shout arrest him rite

2 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by ayobaye(m): 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
In the first instance, is it really needed for the pastor to record his nude and why for God's sake should he has sent it to a girlfriend? What does he need that he wouldn,t find in his wife? Crying foul when the head is gone is a cheer futility. Men should wake up to desist from frivolities and be careful of what you send to whoever. The world is porous now. Ladies and men today are no more gentle. Many are interested in what they will gain from you and if not you will get exposed. Be careful of what you do on twitter or any message sent to ANYONE I mean.
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by ChiefSweetus: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
Who else is rushing to mzansifuckbook grin grin grin tongue
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by falcon01: 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
do you knw wat single ladies ar passing thru, she has left d man... But d wife wt her venomous heart wont let go!
she hurt the man not her its painful
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
falcon01:
she hurt the man not her its painful
wat happened b4 she hurt d man dats wat u shud verify, u guys act as if it dosent concern u wen ur mum,sis or wife inside ur ex or any girl... It sweets me nw dat it nw concerns him, am so happy 2 see him cry ,,dat lady is a gallant babe

2 Likes

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Davesaves(m): 12:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
see gbege
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by falcon01: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
wat happened b4 she hurt d man dats wat u shud verify, u guys act as if it dosent concern u wen ur mum,sis or wife inside ur ex or any girl... It sweets me nw dat it nw concerns him, am so happy 2 see him cry ,,dat lady is a gallant babe
you are a twisted person you are a husband snatcher wich means you like sex with older men and your quote says sex is sweet but with men 20 . basically what I mean here is I wont take you you serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by wink2015(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Amagite2:
Leaked Nude Video Of South African Minister, Malusi Gigaba Engaging In A Sexual Act

A video of South African Home Affairs Minister, Malusi Gigaba engaging in a sexual act has hit the net and gone viral.

A Whatsapp conversation between him and an ex, Buhle Mkhize, which surfaced online, shows he sent the video to her and desperately begged her not to release it when she threatened to.

Amagitesblog has seen the 13-second video, which shows the minister with his shirt pulled up, stroking his penis. He said in the video; "Mhh, imagine if the was in your mouth, oh baby!"

Below is a Facebook post by Buhle Mkhize warning the minister's wife to stop attacking her or else she releases the video.

Meanwhile, Gigaba has suggested that the leaked video of him engaging in a sexual act was a political attempt to assassinate his character ahead of next year’s elections.

His tweets on Sunday laid bare his feelings on the leaked video and the extortion attempt.

He tweeted:

My wife and I have learnt, with regret and sadness, that a video containing material of a sexual nature, meant for our eyes only, which was stolen when my communication got illegally intercepted/my phone hacked, in 2016/17, is circulating among certain political figures

“I take this opportunity to publicly apologise, in advance, to the rest of my family - especially my kids, my mom and my in-laws - and the South African public for the pain and embarrassment the likely wider distribution of this private material will cause

See more here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/leaked-video-of-south-african-minister-malusi-gigaba-engaging-in-sexual-act.html

Southy people and their penchant for sweet and undiluted sex!
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
falcon01:
you are a twisted person you are a husband snatcher wich means you like sex with older men and your quote says sex is sweet but with men 20 . basically what I mean here is I wont take you you serious
dnt dig on pples profile ,hw does it connect 2 d matter if i luv sex
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by falcon01: 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
dnt dig on pples profile ,hw does it connect 2 d matter if i luv sex
to know the kind of person am talking with
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by Boss13: 1:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Sad situation. I hope she is happy now. I believe her action was premeditated because she saved the video. She had time to think about it despite her lover’s plea. Her battle was with the wife and not the husband.
Re: Malusi Gigaba Masturbating Sex Video Leaked By Buhle Mkhize by husbandsnatcha(f): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
falcon01:
to know the kind of person am talking with
shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busted! Drugs Trafficking Through Onions Shocks Social Media Users (Photos) / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.