Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car (45603 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by WhoBeThisMan: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:
We are all mad in this country.

We are all mad!

grin grin grin grin
speak for yourself bro
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by uuzba(m): 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:
The car owner is the most foolish man on this earth
I pray that you buy a brand new, tear rubber car.
Then you will see how devil will magnet Mr & Mrs Scratch-Scratch and children who live in North pole of Jupiter, to come to that your exact, particular car.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Jabioro: 2:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:
We are all mad!
grin grin grin grin
l no follow una mad o!
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by bigkahuna704(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nigerians Are On Edge. Be Careful Out There.

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Bluffly: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:

We are all mad!

grin grin grin grin
That means your entire family.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by IronHammer: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
That's what happens when one spends his lack kobo to buy car and a badly used for that matter

It's not must to own a car
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by akphrat(m): 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
Maybe them use the car send the guy message. grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:
We are all mad!
grin grin grin grin
Funny
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by educhigo: 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
that's we regard that country as shit hole here in china when you crash someone car you just call police to settle the matter without any ar cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
guement
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by simplyOJ(m): 2:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
The car driver does not have shame. There are certain things you let go. He must have been from the "gutter"

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by nsesam(m): 2:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Two mad men
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Tecno66: 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
LuciferYaweh:
See as the car just dey look him oga dey laugh...
I wish LASTMA or whatever they call them can just show up and tow his car and ask him to pay about N50,000 to reclaim it, next time they scratch his car, he will tell the person who scratch his car sorry and drive off.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Yabaleftstudent: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
imagine even me way I be yaba left student I still see some people insanity I get home
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Tecno66: 2:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
nsesam:
Two mad men
I think the mad man is the car owner. He must have attacked the cart owner. If the cart owner kill am there now, waiting he go tell God say he make am die early?
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Ziel20: 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
crazy country. Almost everyone is mad here
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by MinCeteris: 2:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jenniferblog:
Man seen fighting a cart pusher inside the gutter, for slightly scratching his car, today, in Lekki, Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/man-seen-fighting-a-cart-pusher-inside-the-gutter-for-slightly-scratching-his-car-video/

Instead of you to go and separate fight, you were busy making video.
So, how much did you realize from this your home video?

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by michoim(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
He allow anger to reduce him to the level of the cart pusher. What a shame!
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by KcMarShalL(f): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
The man resemble mclively abi wetin be his name sef.. That comedian wey de stammer and talks so fast... grin grin
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Tonimordred(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:

We are all mad!

grin grin grin grin
d funiest is dat dos pple wey dey use private cars even get craze pas all dis agbero...na money dey make dem maintain dia lane
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by wonder233: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
For most Nigerians, "scratching" a car is the most unforgivable sin. The average Nigerian can overlook little little trivial things like murder, robbery, assault, etc... But scratching their car? Thats going too far!

3 Likes

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
Make I speak one:
The DRIVER is MADDER than the cart pusher
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Mankosi: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
Poverty bad. The guy no get money to repaint or fix the car that's why he's trying hard to see if sth go comot but the cart pusher got nothing to give at the end....
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by henrybomb(m): 2:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:

We are all mad!

grin grin grin grin
grin mad people everywhere
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by AduroSA(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
These happen when u dont have a Comprehensive Insurance

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by bimgo: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
This man needs a brain checkup/evaluation before is too late.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by lasthero: 2:54pm On Oct 29, 2018
"Aiye" music video by Barry jhay comes to mind. This is exactly the story line
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by YorubaEmir: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
If u scratch my car and humbly apologize., no problem. Some people will scratch u and be like... Na because of this small thing u de shout ?" My brother, I will just come down and slap you.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by mclechelle: 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
imagine
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by victorian(f): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
anthony86:
Who wan go separate them inside gutter. Na only mad man fit separate mad man fight

And the man is looking for who will separate them inside gutter. Lol

None came forth. grin

Mad man!

The cart pusher sef shock!

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by kerry57: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
I can only see two lower animals fighting in the drainage from the pics.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by samsam2019: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
carammel:
LMAO.

The car may not be his though, maybe he borrowed it or sent an errand with it, so he doesn't know what to tell the owner. grin grin
lol another perspective grin grin grin

You may be right sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.