Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,160 members, 7,856,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car (45607 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by generalissimo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2018
Slaquan:

Could you please translate the phrase?
You want me to reframe it in English? Alright! I wrote that people should come and witness a Psychologist who appears to be crazy. That's all!
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by generalissimo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2018
asmovic:
i am not mad bro.

Ah! This one is not aware of his mental status as a Nigerian o. Could you be fronting or you are simply madder than others grin
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by asmovic(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2018
generalissimo:
Ah! This one is not aware of his mental status as a Nigerian o. Could you be fronting or you are simply madder than others grin
i am putting it to you that am not mad. if you are, then get a psychiatrist or you pack your bag, take a car and drive to hell. if you are lamenting, must everybody do? do you think what's biting you is biting everybody too?
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by generalissimo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2018
asmovic:
i am putting it to you that am not mad. if you are, then get a psychiatrist or you pack your bag, take a car and drive to hell. if you are lamenting, must everybody do? do you think what's biting you is biting everybody too?
Madman fronting! Untll you are aware and admit your madness, you are not gonna be discharged from this mental institute. Let me give you an evidence to back up my conviction of your madness-You responded to a simple joke that others would have simply responded to with 'lol' as if the statement of madness is meant to create any effect or influence on your sanity. That's one. Two, you are always trying to prove to other people that it is well with you even when they give no damn. Three, you assume something is biting others which isnt biting you. That's a rare madness case you got there fella
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by asmovic(m): 4:08pm On Nov 01, 2018
generalissimo:
Madman fronting! Untll you are aware and admit your madness, you are not gonna be discharged from this mental institute. Let me give you an evidence to back up my conviction of your madness-You responded to a simple joke that others would have simply responded to with 'lol' as if the statement of madness is meant to create any effect or influence on your sanity. That's one. Two, you are always trying to prove to other people that it is well with you even when they give no damn. Three, you assume something is biting others which isnt biting you. That's a rare madness case you got there fella
if it's a simple joke to you then, it's a dry one to me. you don't go around calling people mad and expect them to give you a pat at the back. look for a subtle way to drive home your point bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Chief Son’s Hand Hacked With Machete During Fight. Graphic Pics / Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.