Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 AM

Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car (45605 Views)

Abuja Housewife Bursts Into Tears As Barrow Pusher Escapes With Her Foodstuff / Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by samsam2019: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
psychologist:
That man must be a Yoruba man, yoruba people will always be like "gbogbo nkan ni mafi baeh ja" oti noh oja werey laynii grin
I'm Yoruba but this is just too funny grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by samsam2019: 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kid: dad, why are you so smelly and dirty

Dad: shey o ya weyrey?

2 Likes

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by yewawa: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Because of a scratch?.foolishness
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by obayendo1010(m): 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
is not his car
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by deebrownneymar: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nah it's no worth it at all.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by BluntBoy(m): 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
The car owner is the most stupid man in the world.

His madness ought to be on World's Dumbest Drivers.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by asmovic(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:
We are all mad in this country.
We are all mad!
grin grin grin grin
i am not mad bro.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by BluntBoy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
uuzba:

I pray that you buy a brand new, tear rubber car.
Then you will see how devil will magnet Mr & Mrs Scratch-Scratch and children who live in North pole of Jupiter, to come to that your exact, particular car.

Tell me how fighting in the gutter will remove the scratch?

2 Likes

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by BluntBoy(m): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
godfatherx:
Anger is a level of madness.

If the village lunatic remove your towel while you're having your bath, and you choose to chase him naked and with soap lather on you, your villagers may have to get a new strait jacket and drugs for the latest mad man.

This reminds me of a short story by Chinua Achebe. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by BluntBoy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
psychologist:
That man must be a Yoruba man, yoruba people will always be like "gbogbo nkan ni mafi baeh ja" oti noh oja werey laynii grin

cheesy

There was a day a danfo scratched my car. I came down and wanted to show him the street side of me. The guy came down too and started screaming "ma se weyrey fun alaye yi". Before I knew what was happening, he was already stark nakked and ready to fight. My brother, I needed no other encouragement to run.

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by chibykben(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
He should have left the man,at least the story said for slightly scratching his car,a saying goes these way,if you fight a pig in a mud,he would enjoy the fight,only God knows if the man will pay for his damages
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Ojady(m): 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
What I see is a driver, who has a fastidious Oga, who will dock him for the repair of the scratch on the car, out of a monthly wage that is highly insufficient and usually gone by the 5th of the month... and so, perhaps if i fight the scratcher enter gutter and my Oga (the owner) sees on social media, he will not charge me and be convinced the scratch was no fault of mine...
I mean, no true owner will descend to such extent over a scratch rather, Nigerian big man oppressor-mentality would have inclined to call the Police

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Dollabiz: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
smiley
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by ikorodureporta: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2018
When a borrowed car is scratched
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Weaponx: 3:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Abeg who later win, let him come and collect cup, e no easy to show the public your madness rate grin

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by babaowambe: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2018
Though the two of them shouldn't have stooped the this level because of scratch, but most of you posting this comments have never owned a car, her in Ireland it cost at least 600 euros to fix a small scratch, I don't know how much it may cost in obodo Nigeria, that could be the reason for that man ,s irrational reaction.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by babaowambe: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2018
Do you have much it cost to fix a scratch? Here in Ireland it costs at least 600euros
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by jaydor: 4:25pm On Oct 29, 2018
Very low emotional intelligence on display.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by generalissimo(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2018
mulante:
We are all mad in this country.
We are all mad!
grin grin grin grin
But your own madness na the strongest!
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by mechanics(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2018
He should have forgiven the cart pusher.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by gunnersway(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
[quote author=Jenniferblog post=72505768]Man seen fighting a cart pusher inside the gutter, for slightly scratching his car, today, in Lekki, Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/man-seen-fighting-a-cart-pusher-inside-the-gutter-for-slightly-scratching-his-car-video/
There's more to this story, maybe the owner of the car isn't really the owner. Maybe he's a driver or he just borrowed the car and then the truck pusher might have retorted in a way that drove his already raged temper off the cliff
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by generalissimo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 29, 2018
daddytime:
Lol..,

Person wan baff, e pull towel hang am. As e dey baff mad man come collect the towel begin run. Oga wey dey baff jump out begin pursue mad man wey kpake him towel.

Inside the two men above, who really dey kolo?

Feel free to use your calculator and google.
Why u no help the man wey dey bathe collect im towel before e begin run after the madman? You just dey there dey observe abi....Madman 3 o:

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by generalissimo(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
psychologist:
Nothing wey we no go see here o! People, abeg con see a mad Psychologist ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by daddytime(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
generalissimo:
Why u no help the man wey dey bathe collect im towel before e begin run after the madman? You just dey there dey observe abi....Madman 3 o:

I never learn finish. Still in training.

1 Like

Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by springtech(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
This man is a disgrace to all men.
Obviously, he has shown to the whole world, the class he belongs.
Why enter the gutter of all places to fight
In fact, must you fight at all?
Is your car not insured?
Or is it all those N2,500 3rd party insurance you did?
What a shame.

SMH
Walks outta the thread.

Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Skmoda360(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
ositadima1:
grin
Agbaya, agbalagba, agbagba!!!! That is Yoruba for you.
see this one....na to dey shout Yoruba upandan....make Yoruba kill you there...
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by hardbody: 6:09am On Oct 30, 2018
AduroSA:
These happen when u dont have a Comprehensive Insurance

Apt.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by hardbody: 6:16am On Oct 30, 2018
babaowambe:
Though the two of them shouldn't have stooped the this level because of scratch, but most of you posting this comments have never owned a car, her in Ireland it cost at least 600 euros to fix a small scratch, I don't know how much it may cost in obodo Nigeria, that could be the reason for that man ,s irrational reaction.

So after the fight the car automatically gets fixed abi. There is no justification to stupidity. Comprehensive insurance will fix that dent and even replace the cart.

I have seen people die and others get killed in street fights arising from road rage.

Go to youtube and watch road rage especially in Russia. Those guys are perpetually high on vodka though.
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by missCAPS: 4:54am On Oct 31, 2018
Jenniferblog:
Man seen fighting a cart pusher inside the gutter, for slightly scratching his car, today, in Lekki, Lagos

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/10/man-seen-fighting-a-cart-pusher-inside-the-gutter-for-slightly-scratching-his-car-video/

Do you know how the cart pusher acted towards the matter or do you know what the cart pusher said to him?

We all have different problems within our social class. Simply because the "cart pusher" is considered poorer doesn't mean he is innocent.

I hope he gets beaten up!
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Slaquan: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2018
Ojady:
What I see is a driver, who has a fastidious Oga, who will dock him for the repair of the scratch on the car, out of a monthly wage that is highly insufficient and usually gone by the 5th of the month... and so, perhaps if i fight the scratcher enter gutter and my Oga (the owner) sees on social media, he will not charge me and be convinced the scratch was no fault of mine...
I mean, no true owner will descend to such extent over a scratch rather, Nigerian big man oppressor-mentality would have inclined to call the Police
Why do Nigerians get naked to fight? So no blood on your clothes? Or so the other person cannot hold onto you easily?
Re: Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car by Slaquan: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2018
generalissimo:
Nothing wey we no go see here o! People, abeg con see a mad Psychologist ooo grin
Could you please translate the phrase?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SA Streets Resembling War-Zone As Armed Somalis And Bus drivers Clash / Man Stole A Bundle Of Naira Notes From A Cashier's Desk, Caught On CCTV (Video) / Kenyan Man Sets Himself Ablaze Inside His Car After Wife Failed To Return Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.