Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage (32601 Views)

FAILED STATE: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Sowore's Maltreatment By DSS / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Alex Badeh's Death, What He Told Him In Kuje Prison / Police And Jewish Worshippers At Nnamdi Kanu's House Clash (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by CHIMAOBICCU(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamdi is a terrorist

He will be treated as one if he sets his doors here
THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE USELESS FOOL KEEP DISPLAYING UR STUPIDITY ON NAIRALAND ANU OHIA

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
nextstep:
What is this nonsense? Until oyinbo came and told us about the existence of Jews, which Igbo cultural history mentioned anything or anybody from that side of the world?

If anybody can show me evidence of any kind (artifact, oral, writing) before 1800s that any Igbos practiced any kind of Judaism, I will take their claim serious.

If somebody makes the statement "Igbo are the Jews of Africa", I can sorta understand that they're talking about their indomitable, egalitarian, adventurous drive that leads them to unparalleled success in host communities; this makes them the envy of others and can lead to persecution. But to claim any cultural affinity - that's a bridge too far.

We are not Jews, never have been.

I admire Israel and fantasize that Biafra - free of retardation from Nigeria (particularly the radical and oppressive elements in the North) - could be a small, highly successful country if it models the innovations, hard work, and diplomatic smarts of Israel.

The best way to achieve Biafra is something this young Igbo man summarized here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG3rATOtoMs?t=1607
"Africa Today Show". Jump to 26:47

My take: Instead of raising money to buy weapons and exposing our youths to violent response from Nigeria, spend that money educating and indoctrinating youths to believe in Biafra, so that when referendum comes, you'll have people making smart choices. When you go to UN to make your case, there will be justification. Biafra will be won with the pen, not gun. We tried the gun in 1967 and millions died as a result.

That said, something's up and I don't like it: isn't it all too odd that
1. Israeli gov't said "we have no knowledge of the guy being in our territory"
2. A few days later he's on Isreali TV giving an interview?
3. He says he's returning and will bring Hell with him? With Isreali weapons or what?

*notice I didn't say all North is bad... just those radicals and the elites who continue to hold their people back in the 14th century.

See this guy ooo!!! What the f*uk do you think NNAMDI Kanu has been doing all these years if not educating our generation about Biafra Note also that a referendum may not be possible if the arm of the Nigerian Government is not forced on multiple fronts including but not limited to diplomatic pressure, internal rife and economic destabilization. Nigeria is not your conventional nation. Until the lives of the elite are threatened like in the case of Ebola, they would not budge!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2018
MondayOsunbor:
If you like love nnamdi kanu if you like hate nnamdi kanu! , but i know what will happen next year to Nigeria ?

things will increase in price in the market!
police and army will kill more people!
power supply will get worse!
Nigerians will get poorer!
Nigerians will get hunger
Nigeria will continue to get worse

brothers if you want better life for yourself and your family get out of the country now!

whether pdp or apc wins the election it does not matter!

See how nigerians are being killed in other countries

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by jessedaflow: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

Igbos are terrorist organization

But how can u call sumone on national Tv a terrorist or does isreal support terrorism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Optional09: 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:
Nnamdi Kanu is just a conman

Defrauding stupid and gullible ipob fools

He wants the best for his people the Jews are the one holding American economy tight. They drive development. If you don’t have brain you should shut up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by fkelly(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

Pls sir what qualifies IPOB as a terrorist group?

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by akiOYIBO: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

I don’t detest anyone

I believe in freedom of worship

but you don't believe in freedom of expression, are they not concurrent.? Are u not a lier?

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by samsam2019: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

why are you filled with sadness and hatred?

Can you just tell me what's wrong with wanting to opt out of a failed state like Nigeria? Is it by force?

And b4 you chat nonsense about ipob jus know I'm Yoruba with common sense

5 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by jessedaflow: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

See how nigerians are being killed in other countries
THEY WAY NIGERIANS RE BEING KILLED HERE IS HIGHER THAN OTHER COUNTRIES
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2018
samsam2019:

Can you just tell me what's wrong with wanting to opt out of a failed state like Nigeria? Is it by force?

Nigeria is not working at all and I don't think it can work ever

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by tossie101(f): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2018
samsam2019:

God bless u sir.
God bless u.

2 Likes

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by nextstep(m): 4:45pm On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

See this guy ooo!!! What the f*uk do you think NNAMDI Kanu has been doing all these years if not educating our generation about Biafra Note also that a referendum may not be possible if the arm of the Nigerian Government is not forced on multiple fronts including but not limited to diplomatic pressure, internal rife and economic destabilization. Nigeria is not your conventional nation. Until the lives of the elite are threatened like in the case of Ebola, they would not budge!!!

Educating? By inciting Nigerian citizens not to vote (they are still Nigerians), knowing full well that when you don't vote, you don't get to decide your fate. By inciting them to violence? By encouraging mass disobedience and shop closings that directly affects their livelihood? Then leaving them to die/ be imprisoned/maimed while he disappears when the expected military response came? Did he contact the families of the dead? Did he leave small change for their children? Or are they just necessary casualties in the ambition of a few?

No friend... by educating I mean, using all that money for buying the arms we saw being displayed last time he was around to build schools, give them real education, work with existing state governments to push the agenda, build industries.

We've already tried internal strife... millions died. We don't need economic destabilization - millions will starve and die from lack of food, medicines, clean water - which is what happens when a country is destabilized.

We've had enough strife and civil wars on this continent - the more recent ones in Rwanda, Liberia, Senegal, Sudan, Cameroun, Congo, Ethiopia, and the never-ending one in Somalia (just to name a few) have not fundamentally solved anything. All sides have their justifications for escalating the violence - just as Nnamdi does - but the only thing that happens is Western powers make money from selling weapons, providing "aid", creating news, and buying depressed commodities, all the while ordinary Africans (civilians and military alike) suffer. Nnamdi will for sure head out again once things get too hot.

We can continue blaming arbitrary borders and amalgamations and use those as justification to continue killing ourselves. Or we can grow up and learn to be diplomatic and work together.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by plaetton: 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, was featured yesterday on Israel National TV, where he spoke about his arrest, incarceration and issues with the federal government.

The IPOB leader who was introduced as Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra, was asked how do Biafrans perceive themselves as Jewish people considering their roots.

Nnamdi Kanu replied by saying that Biafrans (Igbos) are about 70 million people scattered all over the world and those that identify themselves with their Jewish heritage are nearly 50 million. 

The IPOB leader said that a significant number of Biafrans practice Judaism in terms of their prayers and in other areas. 

Nnamdi Kanu also said that when Christianity came, the Jewish heritage was suppressed and they were made to feel ashamed of their "roots".

He said luckily, some of the Biafrans maintained the Jewish culture till today as he sited Umuleri village in Anambra state as an example where the Jewish tradition is practised.. 

The IPOB leader also said all Igbos are Jewish but the problem is the influx of Christianity in Nigeria through colonialism which dampened down the Jewish tradition and shifted the focus from the Old testament to the New Testament. He said the Igbos are the Jews of Africa. 

Nnamdi Kanu said that Biafrans want to get back to the way they were before the British came because the way Nigeria was put together is the root cause of the problem. 

He also said that IPOB wants an independent Jewish state of Biafra that would be independent of anything to do with Nigeria. He said they want a Jewish state in order to go back to that way of life to worshipping the one and only true God in a Jewish way. 

The IPOB leader said that Biafrans won't be flocking to Israel if they are emancipated but would return to Biafra land and remain there. 

He also spoke about his arrest and also being locked away for 19 months for demanding for independence.

Watch the video of the explosive interview below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nnamdi-kanus-interview-on-israeli-national-tv.html
When it comes to this " Igbos are Jews " nonsense, Nnamdi Kanu and his Israelites can move to Jerusalem , and leave Igboland for we African Igbos.
I feel so ashamed when I hear that "Igbos are Jews" nonsense that is grounded on pure , gross complex ignorance.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 29, 2018
jessedaflow:
THEY WAY NIGERIANS RE BEING KILLED HERE IS HIGHER THAN OTHER COUNTRIES

But that is what nigerians like to vote for a criminal and they don't even want to hear the truth also they are also happy to die.. I think this nnamdi kanu is a great strategy he is playing his cards very right if buhari aligned himself with saudi arabia then is better the igbos align themselves with israel to even the game. The only people left will be the yoruba with their wedding and parties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by coolexy2: 4:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
This Nnamdi Kanu is a great man.

He has alresdy betrade his followers.
Is that how Nelson Mandela fought his own course?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Basher8583: 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:

This Nnamdi Kanu is so great that your lifeless one is learning work from him grin
which work. The loser that cant face Buhari. And fled like a chicken that he is.
If he's that brave let him come back to Nigeria and continue the struggle. Na you brainless followers I just pity. Pawns
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by clemco33(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

you will die for kanu matter ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
nextstep:

Educating? By inciting Nigerian citizens not to vote (they are still Nigerians) and when you don't vote, you don't get to decide your fate. By inciting them to violence? By encouraging mass disobedience and shop closings that directly affects their livelihood? Then leaving them to die/ be imprisoned/maimed while he disappears when the expected military response came?

No friend... by educating I mean, using all that money for buying the arms we saw being displayed last time he was around to build schools, give them real education, work with existing state governments to push the agenda, build industries.

We've already tried internal strife... millions died. We don't need economic destabilization - millions will starve and die from lack of food, medicines, clean water - which is what happens when a country is destabilized.

We've had enough strife and civil wars on this continent - the more recent ones in Rwanda, Liberia, Senegal, Sudan, Cameroun, Congo, Ethiopia, and the never-ending on in Somalia (just to name a few). All sides have their justifications for escalating the violence - just as Nnamdi does - but the only thing that happens is Western powers make money from selling weapons, providing "aid", and buying depressed commodities, all the while ordinary Africans (civilians and military alike) suffer. Nnamdi will for sure head out again once things get too hot.

We can continue blaming arbitrary borders and amalgamations, and use that as justification to continue killing ourselves. Or we can grow up and learn to be diplomatic and work together.

Yes war is bad but most countries after the war they develop at alarming rate just look at rwanda. Kigali the capital city of rwanda is top 10 cities in africa to live in. Kigali airport is number 2 airport rank in africa. Look at angola angola is raking in twice more from its oil than nigeria over 100 billion us dollar from its oil every year. If it wasn't for war where will europa america and britain be today. Another good example is japan where would japan be today if it did not take part in world war 2. The main problem in nigeria is the people are lazy stupid and illiterate they will prefer to die for a criminal which can do nothing for them

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
nextstep:

Educating? By inciting Nigerian citizens not to vote (they are still Nigerians), knowing full well that when you don't vote, you don't get to decide your fate. By inciting them to violence? By encouraging mass disobedience and shop closings that directly affects their livelihood? Then leaving them to die/ be imprisoned/maimed while he disappears when the expected military response came? Did he contact the families of the dead? Did he leave small change for their children? Or are they just necessary casualties in the ambition of a few?

We've had enough strife and civil wars on this continent - the more recent ones in Rwanda, Liberia, Senegal, Sudan, Cameroun, Congo, Ethiopia, and the never-ending one in Somalia (just to name a few) have not fundamentally solved anything. All sides have their justifications for escalating the violence - just as Nnamdi does - but the only thing that happens is Western powers make money from selling weapons, providing "aid", creating news, and buying depressed commodities, all the while ordinary Africans (civilians and military alike) suffer. Nnamdi will for sure head out again once things get too hot.

We can continue blaming arbitrary borders and amalgamations and use those as justification to continue killing ourselves. Or we can grow up and learn to be diplomatic and work together.

You really don't understand Nigeria do You? Name one of Nigeria's current crop of politicians that won't cave in when his/her life is threatened?? Just one!!!

Also, each of those nations you mentioned are at most one fifth of the population of Nigerians. Economic destabilization alone will trigger such response from both western powers and neighbouring countries that whoever is president of thus nation would be forced to change stance. What we've recently witnessed is a relatively very short recession and the country started shaking. You remember what happened when the Niger Deltans sabotaged oil production?? That was just a single point of failure that sent shivers down the spine of Nigerians and forced the nation to a round table with militants they threatened to annihilate.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Kahujadekadura: 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
chinedumoooo:
He is living confortably with his family outside the shore of this country while some ipob miscreants are dying and rotting for him down here.
It could have be better if u send dis message to those innocent helpless soldiers that do die in sambisa forest for nothing while their masters are in aso rock enjoying, learning hw of dance shaku shaku for 2019 campaigns
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
IronHammer:

The quest for Biafra is game of high intelligence. To win u must play ur card smartly and timely too.
U and I know that if seeBiafra comes none will be compelled to worship in Jewish way.

It's card the enemy will be very much afraid of that he just played.
Are Islamic laws not at work in the so called one Nigeria?

They want Islamic State
We want Jewish State

How are Islamic laws applicable in Nigeria? You just just love writing sentimental and bigotry comments
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
sufferNsmiling:

Yes war is bad but most countries after the war they develop at alarming rate just look at rwanda. Kigali the capital city of rwanda is top 10 cities in africa to live in. Kigali airport is number 2 airport rank in africa. Look at angola angola is raking in twice more from its oil than nigeria over 100 billion us dollar from its oil every year. If it wasn't for war where will europa america and britain be today. Another good example is japan where would japan be today if it did not take part in world war 2. The main problem in nigeria is the people are lazy stupid and illiterate they will prefer to die for a criminal which can do nothing for them

You don't even need to take it that far. The current crop of politicians we have are imbecilic criminals. Just make a scape goat of one of them and see all the others fall in line.

1 Like

Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Hundredfold4lif(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, was featured yesterday on Israel National TV, where he spoke about his arrest, incarceration and issues with the federal government.

The IPOB leader who was introduced as Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra, was asked how do Biafrans perceive themselves as Jewish people considering their roots.

Nnamdi Kanu replied by saying that Biafrans (Igbos) are about 70 million people scattered all over the world and those that identify themselves with their Jewish heritage are nearly 50 million. 

The IPOB leader said that a significant number of Biafrans practice Judaism in terms of their prayers and in other areas. 

Nnamdi Kanu also said that when Christianity came, the Jewish heritage was suppressed and they were made to feel ashamed of their "roots".

He said luckily, some of the Biafrans maintained the Jewish culture till today as he sited Umuleri village in Anambra state as an example where the Jewish tradition is practised.. 

The IPOB leader also said all Igbos are Jewish but the problem is the influx of Christianity in Nigeria through colonialism which dampened down the Jewish tradition and shifted the focus from the Old testament to the New Testament. He said the Igbos are the Jews of Africa. 

Nnamdi Kanu said that Biafrans want to get back to the way they were before the British came because the way Nigeria was put together is the root cause of the problem. 

He also said that IPOB wants an independent Jewish state of Biafra that would be independent of anything to do with Nigeria. He said they want a Jewish state in order to go back to that way of life to worshipping the one and only true God in a Jewish way. 

The IPOB leader said that Biafrans won't be flocking to Israel if they are emancipated but would return to Biafra land and remain there. 

He also spoke about his arrest and also being locked away for 19 months for demanding for independence.

Watch the video of the explosive interview below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/nnamdi-kanus-interview-on-israeli-national-tv.html
FRAUDULENT MUMMUCIOUS THIEF
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Kahujadekadura: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
ollah2:

How are Islamic laws applicable in Nigeria? You just just love writing sentimental and bigotry comments
1. Why should how constitution bear a name of Allah upto 5times but has no name of Christ.
2 Why should Sharia law be applicable in a multi religious country.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Kahujadekadura: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
Basher8583:

which work. The loser that cant face Buhari. And fled like a chicken that he is.
If he's that brave let him come back to Nigeria and continue the struggle. Na you brainless followers I just pity. Pawns
Dis ur reply is so sympathetic that I can feel d kind grudge u bear for that person that abuse ur Lifeless president. Pls my advice is protect Nig by supporting d way forward of dis country. Stop protecting our greedy politicians becos dey are d real enemies to ur progress. And u knw d best way forward of dis country is separation.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by bot101(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kahujadekadura:
1. Why should how constitution bear a name of Allah upto 5times but has no name of Christ.

You shouldn't have responded to that one, he just demonstrated that he knows next to nothing about Nigeria.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kahujadekadura:

Show me where the Nigerian constitution has the name Allah in it let alone 5 times?
Sharia is only applicable to Northern Muslims, does that affect you?

Why do you love spreading hate and bigotry speeches?
Why do you love spreading lies to taint Islam and Muslims bad while you as the saints?
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by IronHammer: 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2018
ollah2:

Go make ur research well and come back to comment
It's even part of the promulgation called constitution
Such wicked laws have been applied many times against southerners who are not part of the madness simply bcoz they habit that part of the contraption
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
bot101:

You shouldn't have responded to that one, he just demonstrated that he knows next to nothing about Nigeria.

Do join him in providing the PROOF that Allah was mentioned in the Nigerian constitution let alone 5 times and Jesus not been mentioned.

You are full of hate.

Hate, Bigotry and Hypocrisy are Nigerian Christians
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 5:14pm On Oct 29, 2018
H
sarrki:
Biafra is dead and buried

Another scam reigning now in Igbos fools is Jewish state

His followers are the most insane human on earth
You're wrong coded fool. It is rather the zoo and the lifeless vegetable you had as president that are dead.
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by Oluhills007: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
sarrki:

what about boko haram
Re: 'We Want A Jewish State': Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Igbos And Jewish Heritage by ollah2: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2018
IronHammer:

Go make ur research well and come back to comment
It's even part of the promulgation called constitution
Such wicked laws have been applied many times against southerners who are not part of the madness simply bcoz they habit that part of the contraption

Thats the link to the Constitution, i intentionally did this not only to burst your lies but because of the viewers presently on this thread and those that will still visit it. I hope one day, Nigerian Christians will quit spreading lies, hate and bigotry comments. I hope one day, they will say things the exact way it is without mincing words.

If i ask for proof on how Sharia court which is only present in the North and used on Northern Muslims only, you will respond with your usual lies and more lies.

Hate, Lies Hypocrisy and Bigotry are Nigerian Christians

https://dawodu.com/const99.pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Party Queries Kogi State Chairman, Excos Over Poor Reception At The Rally / Agric Minister Deletes Tweets Attacking Buhari / Biafra: IPOB Women Rivers State Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.