Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance (66015 Views)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / FFK: I Told Nnamdi Kanu How Buhari Told Me He Hates Igbo People / Army To Stage Operation Python Dance 3 In South-East, Warns Pro-Biafra Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by DonKachiERA: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has revealed how he escaped during the military clamp down on the secessionist group.

In an interview with Israeli TV Channel 1, Kanu said he was “smuggled out” of the country with the help of relatives.

IPOB was the target of a Nigerian army operation code-named Operation Python Dance, launched in the south-east.

While the group was banned, Kanu went out of public glare until two weeks ago when video of him in Israel resurfaced on social media.

In the interview, Kanu alleged that 28 persons were killed during the army operation, which was largely felt around his father’s residence in Umahia, Abia state.

“When I came out (of prison), I continued to preach to my people. I continued to practise my Jewish religion,” he said.

“And one day, the Nigerian army came to my house to kill me. They killed 28 people in their attempt to kill me.

“My people evacuated me before they came to my bedroom. They took me away and smuggled me out of Nigeria. I needed some time to recover which I did and then, had to make my way to Israel.”

The IPOB leader added that he feels “relieved” that he “managed to make it” to Israel, “the only place I feel safe in the world.”

He said he could have gone back to England (where he had been for years) “but I still don’t feel safe in England. That is why I stayed back in Israel.”

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/nnamdi-kanu-how-i-was-smuggled-out-of-nigeria-during-operation-python-dance/amp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by vanbonattel: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
Nwa Chineke! grin

Move on as we follow your lead.

185 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Bibors(m): 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Buhari's nightmare

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2018
Biafra or Death

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Omoboricash(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2018
vanbonattel:
Smart man who frustrated the people who came for his head.
indeed Buhari nightmare. he should have waited for operation python dance. he put hundreds of his followers to their early grave and ran away. why can't he wait. at the end he recognized his dog and IPOB members are nothing to him. what an hypocrite

240 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by ican2020: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2018
congrats those dancers did not kill you.
dancers that are good in killing innocent ones, but takes off whenever they hear bo

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Throwback: 5:39pm On Oct 29, 2018
You mean how you ran away after making empty threats and chest beating at the village square, while entertaining spectators who did not know you were inviting anarchy into their community.

You fled like a coward the moment you sighted the army parading the streets, because you cherish your life, but continued to call on Igbo youths to come into your village to confront the Army, while you and your parents were already in safety.

Since the Igbos love to hate, Kanu is nature's punishment inflicted upon them to engulf them with sorrow, pain and misery.

224 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by superlightning: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
Throwback:
You mean how you ran away after making empty threats and chest beating at the village square, while entertaining spectators who did not know you were inviting anarchy into their community.

You fled like a coward the moment you sighted the army parading the streets, because you cherish your life, but continued to call on Igbo youths to come into your village to confront the Army, while you and your parents were already in safety.

Since the Igbos love to hate, Kanu is nature's punishment inflicted upon them to engulf them with sorrow, pain and misery.

E pain you no be small....

You dared him to step foot in Nigeria, he did.

You used court in an attempt to intimidate him, the court cleared him of accusations.

He was unlawfully kept in prison, but to your dismay,he was bailed.

You thought your binta and officers could intimidate him with dos and donts, he rubbished them all

You jubilated over his attack and perceived death, he outsmarted your Python dance.

You call him a tout, Israel national TV recognized and interviewed him yesterday.

Una no dey tire? Losers.

300 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by chiedu7: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2018
The Zoo shall fall in Jesus name.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by shukuokukobambi: 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2018
chiedu7:
The Zoo shall fall in Jesus name.

When will it fall? Before, during or after Atikulation?

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2018
Fear, fear Ibo man. You run leave your followers. Some die, them soak some inside potopoto.

55 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by Shehunoshewhat: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Hungry bloggers everywhere... embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by gidgiddy: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2018
Omoboricash:

indeed Buhari nightmare. he should have waited for operation python dance. he put hundreds of his followers to their early grave and ran away. why can't he wait. at the end he recognized his dog and IPOB members are nothing to him. what an hypocrite

You mean the hundreds people your government killed for nothing?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by englishmart(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
You were smuggled out like a pot of hot egusi stew

Nnamdi KANU deserves some accolades. The guy get mind sha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jack your dog is the most painful thing to you in everyone you caused to die on your foolishness!

You will see Jack again soon Coward Cownu!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance by TissuePaper: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2018
Python dance

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Saraki Stopped Akpabio From Speaking At The Senate (VIDEO) / Kano, Zamfara, Kwara, Rivers, Kogi, Edo Ready To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage / Obama To Host Buhari At Blair House For Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.