Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,690 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai (46664 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend / 2023 Elections: MC Oluomo, Others Hold Strategy Meeting (photos) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Benekruku(m): 6:20am On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin

Those deceiving Atiku are brilliant

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Maket: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2018
No southwest and northwest and representative there oh.

THEY SHOULD GO AHEAD TO STRATEGIES ON HOW THE IGBOS WILL HAVE THE FREE TICKET TO IMPORT RICE WHILE THE LOCAL FARMERS GO HUNGRY

All I know is that 2023 President is for the south east.
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Amigo1: 6:22am On Oct 30, 2018
divinecode101:
The thieves who want to steal more
Monkey!!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Kenturkey048(m): 6:25am On Oct 30, 2018
AbdulCLO:
hahahaha you don't win election on social media the majority of the electorate are out there not on social media. EKITI & OSUN should have open you peoples eyes. Bbefore the election PDP already won in those state with online voting of 80% most of us that understood Nigeria politics just laughed. Now see how the result came that just a tip of the iceberg if you think just after 4 years APC will leave power then you must still be dreaming....... you know what 2019 is already here you will see APC will win and nothing will happen the next thing for PDP is to go court and that's all.
the difference between black men and white men is REASONING.,..
saying bull shit like you dont know how those elections turned out the way it ended.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Benekruku(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2018
AbdulCLO:
hahahaha you don't win election on social media the majority of the electorate are out there not on social media. EKITI & OSUN should have open you peoples eyes. Bbefore the election PDP already won in those state with online voting of 80% most of us that understood Nigeria politics just laughed. Now see how the result came that just a tip of the iceberg if you think just after 4 years APC will leave power then you must still be dreaming....... you know what 2019 is already here you will see APC will win and nothing will happen the next thing for PDP is to go court and that's all.

Dont mind them

They will comeback online to wail after their loss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by PHILipu1(m): 6:36am On Oct 30, 2018
Nemesis001:
So presidential unlike the dullard.
Lol.
More like thieves,planning their next operation.

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 30, 2018
billante:
The Atiku/Obi presidential ticket and campaign team just had a policy and upcoming campaign strategy meeting at dubai in preparation of the huge task ahead of them of #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

I just wonder how many foreign presidential campaign team have come to Nigeria to strategize..?

This is simply to tell you these people got no interest of Nigeria at heart apart from their own personal and selfish interest...Same people who are claiming to strategize to economically empower Nigeria just took work off Nigerians hands and give to foreigners by this singular act...!!

What so important in Dubai that can't be done in Nigeria? We've got good hotels in Nigerian that can host these lots and give them top notch service which would eventually translate to more money in our countrymen pocket and secure our peoples job but alas they don't want they choose to empower the foreigners and then come back to try deceive the populace that thy have their interest at heart...!!

People are wise now...for me this move is wrong at this period..!!

Peace..!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by ojuu4u(m): 6:41am On Oct 30, 2018
[quote author=sur
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Orpe7(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2018
Why go all the way to dubai,
Naija no big reach?
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Amigo1:
I am a Monkey!!!!!!

Fixed
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2018
Kenturkey048:
atiku is already rich,so you people saying he is coming to thief scares me..a 40 year old man cant rule this country..just imagine we recruiting a new thief into aso rock,..
life will be vwry miserable if buhari is given another four years chance...if to say na him say go run in place of am e for better.

He became rich by stealing our Commonwealth
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by jaycool01(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2018
I'm still trying to recollect the last time the Arabian came to Nigeria to strategize about their country development . bunch of political thieves colliding to milk the country dry again. never again shall we put the affaires of this country on the hands of looters again...Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by micflo28(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2018
And buhari cant even hold a meeting with labour union leaders. The last meeting he held as a result of his cravings for white skins, He got the badge "Lifeless".

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by icedbreez(m): 6:48am On Oct 30, 2018
billante:
The Atiku/Obi presidential ticket and campaign team just had a policy and upcoming campaign strategy meeting at dubai in preparation of the huge task ahead of them oif #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

This is a team who have ideas to better Nigeria. who wants to know more, engage people and become solution-drivers.
Not Buhari who rely only on his name, tribalism and emotions to become President.
I know where my vote will go already.
Atikulation.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Ategberoson(m): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2018
imagine na ordinary election strategy million of dollars is consumed already what if they are elected Nigeria will resumed back to the legalise corruption era

God forbid to allow these criminals enter Nigeria govt again we are all in trouble

you must be so daft not to know all the money Atiku is spending won't be retrieved back if he's reelected Godforbid

say no to stealing isn't corruption party, say no to legalise corruption party

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by icedbreez(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2018
Orpe7:
Why go all the way to dubai,
Naija no big reach?
You know nothing about the amount of eavesdropping, surveillance and wire/phone tapping the opposition are under in Nigeria.
Even half wealthy business men in Nigeria go abroad to close their deals everyday talk less of politicians.
No worry it's what they all do...APC and PDP.
Tinubu also does most of his strategy sessions abroad if you don't know.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by DammyGbade(m): 6:55am On Oct 30, 2018
Atiku and his cohorts can never win next year election. Take it or leave it, APC is very good in abrakadabra. They are not as dull as PDP. Recently conducted elections have proven that
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Fela4ese: 6:56am On Oct 30, 2018
IamAtikulate:
At least we now have a President that can read and who doesn't need economic terms to be interpreted to in Hausa.
these are also the same flocks of thieves why can't they have their policy strategy in any of the big hotels here in Nigeria.does the government of Dubai or any other country come to Nigeria to plan how to go about their policy,common sense is not common.I rest my case
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Onlyonebuhari: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Common plan you spent millions to Dubai and you promise to make Nigeria great.....keep making Dubai great with our looted fund!
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Kelvinw1se: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2018
why must the meeting be held in Dubai? that's millions spent on travel expenses that could have improved the life of some Nigerians there are no locations in Nigeria that a strategy meeting can be held you are all the same selfish bastards
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by michoim(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2018
Gang of robbers
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by nurusystem(m): 7:04am On Oct 30, 2018
working on looting money,, awon ole PDP..
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by victorazyvictor(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2018
HisRoyalHardnes:
I will vote Atiku come rain come shine.

Me too

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Rstc: 7:10am On Oct 30, 2018
There is absolutely no reason for me to vote buhari .Absolutely no reason.

Seeing Peter obi in a ticket is just enough for me. I am not voting for atiku, but the Peter obi in his ticket.

By the time obi is done with aso rock, efficiency and common sense would be their watch word over there.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by bkool7(m): 7:11am On Oct 30, 2018
In Dubai you say?

I thought he wants to be President in Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by agaliboy: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2018
Strategize and still lose. Awon olote. Bubu will still win.

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Rstc: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2018
nurusystem:
working on looting money,, awon ole PDP..
I hope you know buhari did not deny atiku's money when he was campaigning for him in 2015.

Why did you now vote for him.?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Carlyscales: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2018
divinecode101:
The thieves who want to steal more
When people are bereft of entrepreneurial ideas n spirit, they assume all others are thieves.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Rstc: 7:15am On Oct 30, 2018
bkool7:
In Dubai you say?

I thought he wants to be President in Nigeria
I hope you know that is his own money.

I am sure you are hoping to vote for a baba that have spent enough of our common wealth treating himself abroad and visiting countries like a tourist..

Person wey listen to una go think say una like Nigeria.

Fake patriots.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by Perfectpair111: 7:18am On Oct 30, 2018
Aticulating grin grin grin

Order for original chebe powder and Kaka oil for fast hair growing and stretch marks removal cream 09037102109

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by IamAtikulate: 7:20am On Oct 30, 2018
Fela4ese:
these are also the same flocks of thieves why can't they have their policy strategy in any of the big hotels here in Nigeria.does the government of Dubai or any other country come to Nigeria to plan how to go about their policy,common sense is not common.I rest my case
We are dealing with a trigger happy government. That assemblage would threaten the government.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Atiku Obi Saraki Ben Bruce At Their Policy Strategy Meeting At Dubai by IamAtikulate: 7:24am On Oct 30, 2018
Princedapace:

Exactly, for one thing, Obi is a great strategists. I am not saying he is the best, but he is really a great asset.

I would have gladly voted for the current VP if APC had presented him. The current VP is far better than Buhari. My goodness, Buhari is not just qualified to be a president of a complex country like Nigeria. He is best an Imam, or a muslim leader.

That guy is too bigot driven and blinded.
Don't ever use VP Osinbanjo and Buhari on the same sentence.

On August 30th, Osinbanjo brought NK and SE Governors on the negotiation table, on Sept 14, 3 weeks to their 2 meeting, Buhari invaded NK's house, destroying Osinbanjo's hardwork.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari / APC Makes U-turn, Accepts Saraki As Senate President / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.