Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs (30181 Views)

Atiku Told Me Ayu Must Go, Wike Rejects Jibrin’s Resignation / Video: Moment UK Police Officers Told Reno Omokri To Go Back And Continue His Pr / 2019: What Atiku Told Me About Travelling To America – Gbenga Daniel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by ochejoseph(m): 11:08am On Oct 30, 2018
“Reno, we must create jobs. Joblessness is a disease and the symptoms are crime and terrorism. The best way to fight the outcomes is by curing the disease. If we do not create jobs, then we have failed at doing our jobs.”-HE @Atiku.

According to the Nigerian bureau of statistics over 10 million Nigerians lost their jobs under Buhari even though the current president promised to create 3 million jobs every year during his campaign for election.

Reno has been the most vocal critic of president Buhari in Nigeria often digging up and providing rare evidence and facts to back up his claims

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1057202948198031362?s=21

14 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by richidinho(m): 11:18am On Oct 30, 2018
one picture full of employers of labour

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by dukie25: 11:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Atiku needs to really create jobs for the people Buhari made his zombies> the illiterate Buharideens.

150 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by KikBuhari2Daura: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2018
Instead of creating the 3 million jobs they promised the lifeless one and his fake pastor they are busy learning how to dance Shaku shaku when citizens are dying of poverty

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by slimfit1(m): 11:45am On Oct 30, 2018
Their intention is not of Nigerian interest obudu Ranch is there they didn't use it, these are signs we must not ignore. Our leader must promote local content to help local businesses. Going to Dubai to impress who really.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by KikBuhari2Daura: 12:27pm On Oct 30, 2018
slimfit1:
Their intention is not of Nigerian interest obudu Ranch is there they didn't use it, these are signs we must not ignore. Our leader must promote local content to help local businesses. Going to Dubai to impress who really.

They wanted to avoid being bugged by the Daura secret service . No body will discuss such campaign plans around the rejected desperate and power hungry people with agents in every hotel

117 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
There is no doubt now that Atiku/Obi is ready to get things working!

But I will have to resound this warning as I did before Ekiti and Osun elections

Plans should also be in place to checkmate Buhari's excesses especially rigging and using the nation's resources to fight/surpress voters in other to win elections!

If this is taken care of I am 100% sure that APC won't come second in any elections not even in Lagos!

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by SarkinYarki: 12:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
slimfit1:

Will you shut up ? Do you even know why Dubai was chosen ? Do you know the meeting Atiku holds with representatives of western leader daily who are now supporting ending Buharis bad leadership .

Dubai was chosen as a central neutral location where all who align with Atikus vision for a better Nigeria can meet without fear of being attacked by the vindictive Buhari govt ..If this was held in Obudu by now you will here one commissioner of police has gone there to release tear gas and a think tank like Reno Omokri wouldn't even be able to attend

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by gen2briz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
We don enter promises season....

Seriously I don't trust Akitu especially with all those people around him.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by hisexcellency34: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by BruncleZuma: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Felixalex(m): 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmmmm

Despite the fact that we need younger generation to lead us, for now if we are faced between Atiku and Buhari, we don't need a seer to tell us who is better.

Atiku has been clamouring for job creation, he has been singing it like a song. He knows that if the youths are gainfully employed there will be fewer criminals, children will comfortably go to school, minds will be sharp enough for innovations etc...

Meanwhile the other man's campaign promises were making $1 = 1naira and Nigerians believed, said he would create 3million jobs per year, but millions are lost instead, reduce fuel price from #87 but we are buying #145 now....

Atiku is not just promising jobs, he is making consultations, studying his proposed policies... Truth be told, even Buhari diehard supporters know the truth, they know how bright Atiku's mind is but like someone once said: Buhari is like a religion to his supporters and we know how it is when u try to preach to people against their religion.

44 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by islandmoon: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
I'm looking for a job, anything to keep me busy as I'm presently jobless

3 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by 9jvirgin(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Atiku is a big fat con man.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Seconsol92(m): 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Talk is cheap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by utenwuson: 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
How are u going to create the job...... That's the question, everyday, we will do this, we will do that but will never tell u how, ATIKU is a big scam, we better stick to our npower before this criminal come and destroy the little we are earning,

Abi na industry were go employ all of us him wan build I no know, at least 500,000 graduates are earning 30k monthly under pmb and that's grossly 15 billion....

ATIKU get out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Iseedfuture(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hello famz.
Please, I need a driving job. I'm a good driver with over 8years experience.
I also have a good mechanical knowledge.
Please, reach me with 08129352242.
I'M IN LAGOS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ok
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by jchioma: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Yes so o!

The dullard promised 3 million jobs but we have lost over 10 million jobs since 2015.

8 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by kolafolabi(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
ATIKU2019

11 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by gen2briz(m): 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
utenwuson:
How are u going to create the job...... That's the question

I guess by creating more universities

2 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by clefstone(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
ok
Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Memphis357(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Sarrki, Omenka,Madridguy!!!
Come and see oooooooooooo!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Daviddson(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Will you shut up ? Do you even know why Dubai was chosen ? Do you know the meeting Atiku holds with representatives of western leader daily who are now supporting ending Buharis bad leadership
Shallow reasoning and one that's a product of inferiority complex to so-called Western leaders. We're trying to stand shoulder to shoulder with those imperialists, but some of you keep on driving us backwards with comments such as this.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Mopolchi: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
With this, Atiku has won the coming election.

8 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by bixton(m): 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
The region of the country whose votes rarely count are thinking themselves Atikulators on social media.

The region where the votes matters most in any presidential election in Nigeria are not doing same.

I keep wondering who is fooling who grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by techmatas: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
Its Good to create job though it better to focus on pragmatic ways of creating the jobs than mere pronouncements.

2 Likes

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
And how are jobs created? By embezzling

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by islandmoon: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
atiku should just give me a job, that's all I want, I'm tired of this dullard who has refused to go back to his cow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Told Reno Omokri About Jobs by bedspread: 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
GREAT HOPE!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UK Shuts Down Embassies In Nigeria Over EndSARS Protests / Subsidy Fraud: Ifeanyi Uba (Capital Oil) Must Repay N5 Billion Within 60 Days / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.