Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt (9282 Views)

Rep Proposes N250,000, N.5m, N1m Salaries For Primary, Secondary, Varsity Teache / Again, Court Sacks Ebonyi Council Chairmen, 171 Councillors / Governor's Aides, Ebonyi Council Chairman, Lawmaker, Others Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Lexusgs430: 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Why would you allow a 500K debt tab .....

1 Like

Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Austinoiz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Olalan:
If womanisers and beer drinkers calculate how much they spend on their adventures they will be be more cautious

Sharrap! Is it your womanizing and beer? How much has your cautiousness fetched you?

1 Like

Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by lebete3000: 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Olalan:
If womanisers and beer drinkers calculate how much they spend on their adventures they will be be more cautious

Funny enough the amount spent on alcohol is far more than womanising. Infact alcoholism usually results in reckless & foolish womanising most times. I'm yet to see a sure boy waste money on alcohol. Most guys wey be correct oshomo happening guys no dey drink or even they do, its very minimal, casual & social.
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Nelly613: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
NLNG Ship Management Limited (NSML), a subsidiary of Nigeria LNG Limited, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the capacity below:

Fleet Contract and Procurement Officer at NLNG

Click here to Apply

Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted for NLNG Ship Management Limited recruitment
Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).

How to Apply
Click here to Apply
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Otsam(m): 2:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
HORLADSTAR:

I once knew a big Pot belly man who venture in that lucrative business, he is currently spending his precious time in the pit of hell

How was hell when u visited grin grin grin
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Princess4ng(f): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
HORLADSTAR:

I once knew a big Pot belly man who venture in that lucrative business, he is currently spending his precious time in the pit of hell

then thats his destiny
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Daniel058(m): 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Ategberoson:

kao cool
lolz
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
izuch:
Afikpo and beer are like 5&6 grin

Lolzzzzzz
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
Funnicator:

I swear.

Afikpo people tooo like beer.

Men and women.

Chai. Trailers of beer are consumed on Christmas day alone in Afikpo.

Not one or two trailers oh.

M ga-atu down this xmas na afikpo....

Hope Hero and Heineken dey availbale...
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Seriously if a council chairman can consume either directly or by proxy .5m beer. On debt....

I wonder how much commissioners in ebonyi are owing to beer

Debt profile....

DMO over to una.
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Isobug: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
izuch:
Afikpo and beer are like 5&6 grin

Shut up there...

What do you know about Afikpo
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

M ga-atu down this xmas na afikpo....

Hope Hero and Heineken dey availbale...

You go see women weh go sit down challenge you to drinking contest.

You'll write them off initially,but you'll be in for a shocker.
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Funnicator:

You go see women weh go sit down challenge you to drinking contest.

You'll write them off initially,but you'll be in for a shocker.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die........

I Doubt @bolded as far as say dem no dey attach any external factor to it ( I mean reducing the effect of the alcohol spiritually or with any material )
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by humblesteve(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
izuch:

Ehugbo Unu ka!!! grin
Heeyy
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Osagyefo98:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don die........

I Doubt @bolded as far as say dem no dey attach any external factor to it ( I mea[b]n reducing the effect of the alcohol spiritually or with any material[/b] )

Just don't stake your all when you go. So you'll have change for a return trip.
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by izuch(m): 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2018
Isobug:

Shut up there...

Why are you so bitter? Ain't my fault you were molested as a kid
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by Isobug: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2018
izuch:

Why are you so bitter? Ain't my fault you were molested as a kid

May God please provide for your parents an helper, cos I don't think you can be repaired again. But I advise you quit smoking hemps to at least raise some hope for them
Re: Barman Threatens To Drag Ebonyi Council Boss To Court Over N.5m Beer Debt by humblesteve(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2018
Isobug:

Shut up there...

It's okay brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Outage Stops Delta Governorship Election Tribunal From Delivering Judgment / Rivers: Gov. Wike Suspends Principal, Vows To Sack Others Collecting Fees, Levie / Sanwo-Olu Launches $20 Million "Lagos Cares" Programme For Youths, Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.