Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State (14679 Views)

Ambode: From Governor-General To Political Orphan - By Temidayo Akinsuyi / Canadian Governor General, Explains Why Nigeria Must Own Comm Satellite / President Buhari Receives Julie Payette, The Governor General Of Canada (2) (3) (4)

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by GenFunction: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
isahsalee:
Not a Nigerian thing as we always believes, a white security man carrying bag for her or someone else, hmmm
....na natural phenomenom,buh we dey take the thing too far here
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by GenFunction: 1:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Canada is a forward society where women can actualize their full potential unlike Nigeria where tradition and culture is manipulated to keep women in their bedrooms and kitchens
...and Za oda rooms grin grin grin

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by GenFunction: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2018
Olayinka777:
Something funny happened yesterday while watching her visit to Aso rock on TVC.
The cloth she wore visibly showed her nipples while she was meeting the president,by the time she was shown again giving a speech she had already being given a scarf which she used around her shoulders.
.... so that buhari no go get bonna
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by GenFunction: 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Carlyscales:

How did u arrive at that

Every bag or box na her personal belonging abi?
... so her entourage no get their own bags too?...how did u even arrive at that sef?....Wheres the admin?..we need dey screen pple here o
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by SocialJustice: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
MrPolitics:
She's not the commander in chief. She's the queen's representative. I believe the Canadian PM has higher powers
Do not mind the uneducated blogger.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Olayinka777(m): 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2018
GenFunction:
.... so that buhari no go get bonna
Abi nah!
Lolz!
Bad guy!

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:
Buhari I know, Buhari all the way.

All looters were forced out of APC and never again shall the looters have their way into our national treasury.

You must be brain-damaged if you're not aware thst all the APC topshots are looters.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by balingaonline(m): 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
This topic reminded me of one novel," Government Inspector"
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Edcure1: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
OP
Please she is the Governor-General not commander in chief!
Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II is the Head of State and Commander-in-Chief of Canada.
Thank you
Last line not too correct, bro. The Prime Minister, Justin Trodeau (don't mind my spelling) is the commander in chief of that country.

The governor general represent the head of state (Elizabeth of England).

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by omoelerin1: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mizwisdom:
Canada is a forward society where women can actualize their full potential unlike Nigeria where tradition and culture is manipulated to keep women in their bedrooms and kitchens
You women refuse to come out of your shell.
For example, on our campuses, I have never seen a lady coming out to contest for SUG president. They are contented with vice president or secretary.
You women don't have enough confidence, hence you always play victim card.

Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by omoelerin1: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
carammel:
Governor general as in head of all governors in Canada?
olodo.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Edcure1:

Last line not too correct, bro. The Prime Minister, Justin Trodeau (don't mind my spelling) is the commander in chief of that country.

The governor general represent the head of state (Elizabeth of England).
Sorry Sir, the Queen is the Commander in Chief of Canadian armed forces Sir
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
afta enjoying dis honour .... Ambode will regret ever being APC Governor....
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by PedroNascimento: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Earlystar698(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2018
God bless Canada my future country
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Davidchibex(m): 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Keep deceiving yourself. The same way they called Ambode Governor- General and yet he is now a political orphan with no second term
Lagos State is masterminded.
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Bluntemperor: 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
9jvirgin:
Buhari I know, Buhari all the way.

All looters were forced out of APC and never again shall the looters have their way into our national treasury.
AMEN
Re: Governor General Of Canada , Rt. Hon Julie Payette Arrives Lagos State by Edcure1: 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Sorry Sir, the Queen is the Commander in Chief of Canadian armed forces Sir
Ok baba. That means they have a peculiar arrangement.

Mass Sack: NLC, TUC Vow To Cripple Banking Sector / Shehu Sani: With Or Without Money, I Will Be Next Governor Of Kaduna / 2023 Presidency: Jibrin Says Kwakwanso Has An Edge Over Tinubu