Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons (28038 Views)

Senegal President Give President Tinubu ''shake-and-pull'' Handshake / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by 18Ebiscoo: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
The Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, AYCF, has endorsed the candidacy of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, for the 2019 election.

In an interview with DAILY POST over the weekend, the President of AYCF, Yerima Shettima explained that the emergence of Abubakar as a presidential candidate of the PDP was a good thing for Nigeria.

Shettima stressed that the former Vice President should emerge victorious in 2019 because the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari has failed Nigerians.

He vowed to ensure that the current All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration does not stay in office beyond 2019.

Shettima said, “For us in AYCF, we have said it over and over that Buhari’s administration has failed Nigerians and we have passed vote of no confidence on the current administration before now, and to that effect we can’t trust this administration anymore.
We are saying that we demand a total new order and for us, the emergence of Atiku is a good thing for Nigeria and we have to look towards that direction.

“I will canvass other ethnic nationalities and groups to ensure that the tenure of this administration comes to an end.

“We will ensure that Buhari’s administration does not exceed beyond 2019, we will vote them out.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/atiku-vs-buhari-arewa-youths-endorse-ex.html

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by dukie25: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
The endorsement just keep coming.
Na dem dey rush Atiku.

303 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by baliyubla: 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
These Arewa youths must be IPOB in the words of Zombies. 2019 elections has been won and lost already, and back to Daura is already settled.

I am an Arewa youth, and Atikulate I must also in 2019.

319 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by atiku4President(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good move. You can never compare darkness and light.

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by PureMe01: 12:26pm On Oct 30, 2018
ipob yoots parading themselvs as arewa yoots...who takes them serious?? sai baba til 2099 kikikikikiki grin grin grin See as ZOMBIEs just dey like my first post with the little hope i give dem.atleast somethn to hold on to b4 suicide bcomes the case with the heartbreaking stories emanating these days.AREWA youths of al people supporting ATIKU..no no no no...YERIMA must be from Aba.

104 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
And everyone is just catching the Atikunation frenzy.Miss it @ your own peril.

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
18Ebiscoo:

“I will canvass other ethnic nationalities and groups to ensure that the tenure of this administration comes to an end.

“We will ensure that Buhari’s administration does not exceed beyond 2019, we will vote them out.”

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/atiku-vs-buhari-arewa-youths-endorse-ex.html
Where are the Buhari own the North crew

Buhari is already dancing his way back to Daura grin grin grin

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by socialmediaman: 12:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Being in Buhari’s camp this time must feel like being in GEJ’s camp in 2015. Buhari’s failure cannot be overemphasized. See a once unelectable bigot claiming overwhelming support from the Nigerians who thought he had anything good to offer Nigeria.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by nnachukz(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2018
IPOB group according to the enemy of our country. People who for the payment they are getting from this government want to mortgage even the life of their unborn children shouting Sai Baba.

PDP in 16yrs left $7b debt but APC in just 3yrs has already borrowed $10b and still looking for more.
Imagine Osibanjo telling their zombies that they have borrowed $10b without breaking down the debt that they met, out of the total figure he quoted only $7b is Fg debt which they have added $10b to within 3yrs.

26 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Olatunji1929: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Only bmc zombie and mad people are still supporting buhari

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by gentlegenius(m): 12:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
PureMe01:
ipob yoots parading themselvs as arewa yoots...who takes them serious?? sai baba til 2099
Still shouting Sai Baba on empty stomach... You and your zombies are suffering from joblessness.
But come next year, Atiku will embarrass you guys with good jobs.

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by ican2020: 12:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
their eyes are now opened

30 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by mbaboy(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Atikulated

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by hisexcellency34: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
All these people are only interested in scamming Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Opinionated: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by pejuakinab: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
As for me & my family, we shall Atikulate.
My house says "like" for Atiku what of yours?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by islandmoon: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
yes ooo, I now put my hope in atiku, I'm tired of Joblessness ! and if he win and things still remain same, then na to swear for all of them, we already know buhari is a failure , even the masquerade job lai muhamed promised I didn't get.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by freekick: 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
PMB i know, PMB i will vote.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Whobedatte(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
gentlegenius:

Still shouting Sai Baba on empty stomach... You and your zombies are suffering from joblessness.
But come next year, Atiku will embarrass you guys with good jobs.
LOL , and his life will never remain the same

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by RanayP(m): 1:11pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lol

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Atirolaoluwa: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Fake news
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Atirolaoluwa: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
VOTE BUHARI 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Moreoffaith(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
ATIKU

WE DON DIE
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by globalresource: 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lol
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by gen2briz(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
No leflendum,no erection
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Vocnewsblog(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
A nice decision they have made.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Alepa(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Bluehand: 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
Let's the count begin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Vs Buhari: Arewa Youths Endorse Ex-vice President, Give Reasons by Ugo4hotish(m): 1:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
PureMe01:
ipob yoots parading themselvs as arewa yoots...who takes them serious?? sai baba til 2099
you sure say you and baba go dey alive till 2099

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Travel To London For UK - Africa Investment Summit / Enugu 2023: I Am More Experienced Than Peter Obi - Chijioke Edeoga / Tinubu At 67:tinubu Attends Match Between Ex-super Eagles Players & Team Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.