Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,385 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal (293 Views)

Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal / NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal by ngoziamara: 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
2019: Should Buhari Still Contest?

By Prof. Chris Nwaokobia Jnr.

If I were Buhari, I would just don't border contesting the next election because I will be embarrassed based on his fake WAEC result.

* First there was no Class 6 in 1962.

* Secondly, woodwork and health science were not offered in 1962.

* Thirdly, he couldn't have made A3 in History.

* Fourthly, this is an SSCE result sheet and not a British Cambridge result sheet.

* Fifthly, Ministry of Education, Katsina State is not an examination body and cannot issue exam result.

* Cambridge had asked Buhari to apply for a copy of his result sheet if any. Why has Buhari refused to apply for a copy? There is none.

* Sixth, Muhamed and Muhammad are not the same person.

Therefore, even if INEC awards him all the votes of 2019, he still stand disqualified because he forged his certificate. The world is watching and also taking notes.

Nigerians should speak up now or shut up in international fora.

I think Buhari should surrender himself for trial just as Fayose did. Forgery is corruption. Lying under oath is perjury. He has no right to speak about fighting corruption when he is wearing the corruption agbada.

2 Likes

Re: In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal by vanbonattel: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Good
Re: In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal by SarkinYarki: 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Perjury is a serious crime in serious climes.

Is this the certificate Buhari swore and affidavit to below?

Re: In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal by Rickyzagy: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
B
Re: In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 30, 2018
point well said,but dis former army general wont subject himself to such
Re: In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal by seborrhic: 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
Buhari reached class six back then but didn't bother sitting for WASC soon as he was offered admission by the military academy.
I am very certain that's what happened.
So he can't have a certificate,having not sat for the exam.
He also knew he didn't qualify constitutionally for the office,so has been using the military board excuse,particularly in 2015 when everyone knew he was a strong candidate.
But Jonathan being the weak and somehow dull president he was couldn't get the appropriate body or competent law team to institute a good case in court to disqualify him.
Re: In The Face Obvious Perjury And Certificate Scandal by surgical: 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
But this nwakobia is a stunch supporter of buhari and APC,I doubt he author this

(1) (Reply)

Scheduled Independence Referendums / Obaseki Cuts Barriers To Trade As MADE II Proposes £10m Investment Inflow For... / Governor Akeredolu Rescues Accident Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.