Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,985 members, 7,841,760 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again (1258 Views)

Jamilah Abubakar: 8 Things To Know About Atiku's Wife. How US Investigated Her / Nigerians Blast Lauretta Onochie Over Her Post About Atiku / 2019: What Forced Me Out Of PDP – Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by edema202: 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
The presiding Bishop of Divine Seed of God Chapel Ministries, Prophet Wale Olagunju, has

reiterated his earlier prophesy that the presidential candidate for the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, will defeat
President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 presidential election.

Prophet Olagunju revealed this during an interview with Sun News on Sunday, October 28.
The cleric, who accurately predicted the return of notable APC members back to their former home, also noted that those who are yet to decamp will do so and “throw their full support for the man after God’s heart”.

“Let me congratulate President Muhammadu Buhari for winning the ticket of his party, the All Progressives Congress (APC), and let me also make it clear to him that he will lose to Atiku Abubakar. Let me also congratulate Atiku in advance because he will win the next presidential election come 2019. Let me say, as a matter of fact, that Buhari does not need an Alfa or prophet to deceive him that he would win the election, for as God lives, he would lose. What the present President of Nigeria and the ruling party would rely on to have their from Buhari. You remember I predicted the return.........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/10/2019-what-god-told-me-about-atiku-and.html

Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by donplato(m): 5:13pm On Oct 30, 2018
everyone is now OBIdiently ATIKUlating

1 Like

Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by hisgrace090: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
So shall it be, amen!

1 Like

Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
I hope Buhari concedes defeat in 2019 like Jonathan peacefully did in 2015.
Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by Baawaa(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Atikulooting Prophet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by CreepyBlackpool: 5:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
any prophet that cannot give sure odds is a fake
Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by phemmyutd(m): 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
No be the same prophesied that Omisore will win Osun governorship election?

Joblessness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by yarimo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2018
Scammers everywhere undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by SarkinYarki: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
yarimo:
Scammers everywhere undecided

True Buhari is an irredeemable scammer
Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by yarimo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

True Buhari is an irredeemable scammer
GOODLUCK jonathan is PDP Last president of Nigeria -- OBASANJO 2015 grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: What God Told Me About Atiku And Buhari – Prophet Olagunju Speaks Again by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2018
If the moderator can hide messages like this, all this prediction in the name of prophecies will loose relevance. Promoting this makes these prophets popular than nolllywood stars

(1) (Reply)

Can Buhari Still Win? / Video Of Sen. Akpabio Tongue-lashing Buhari, Makes Shocking Revelation / Breaking News: Kano Elders Forum Formed To Restore Peace In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.