Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" (20176 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP / Politicians With Corruption Cases Who Joined APC To Escape Prosecution / 2019: PDP Presidential Aspirants With Corruption Allegations - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Faithway10: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Nollywood Actor and legal practitioner, Kenneth Okonkwo, has come for his Instagram followers who troll him for being an APC member and a strong supporter of president Buhari.

According to him, he is not supporting Buhari for money gains because Buhari does not induce anybody with corruption.

"I am a follower of President Muhammadu Buhari and a proud member of APC. If I am interested in money or in anything material, I wouldn’t follow Buhari because he does not induce anybody with corruption. I am interested in birthing a new Nigeria and the interest of Ndigbo and I sincerely believe the regime of Buhari will help me achieve both. In as much as I welcome any constructive criticism I will however not yield my platform for any hate speech. You can unfollow me immediately if you don’t believe in what I believe in if you cannot be civil in expressing it. In Igboland, it is a taboo to address elders in uncomplimentary language." he wrote;

Recall that Kenneth who was disqualified from Enugu gubernatorial race last month, said the Igbos will continue to wander in the wilderness if they turn their backs against Buhari in 2019.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/buhari-does-not-induce-anybody-with-corruption-kenneth-okonkwo-slams-trolls.html

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Ifyhills(f): 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
I won't call you a FOOL kos u an elderly man.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by hisgrace090: 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
That's your choice, everybody can't be me.

Carry on!

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by JasonScoolari: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Recall that Kenneth who was disqualified
from Enugu gubernatorial race last month,
said the Igbos will continue to wander in the
wilderness if they turn their backs against
Buhari in 2019.

You dare utter this rubbish with that wide mouth of yours that looks like a deeper life sister skirt?

What a waste.

146 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by IamD18: 6:21pm On Oct 30, 2018
Can this man say this nonsense in places like Aba or Onitsha?

Will his life remain the same if he try such.

I mean, why are APC zombified supporters so gullible and dumb that they are ready to asslick Buhari at all cost?

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by yekparikpa(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,
Keep living in bondage because of money.
O ga-eme gi voooom na-anya.

Buhari does not reward SouthEasterners. The best he'd do is buy you a new Techno phone, subscribe data on it and put you behind a Twitter account like Lauretta Onochie.

Asslicker.
Damn! You are savage!

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Evablizin(f): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mumu,
Keep living in bondage because of money.
O ga-eme gi voooom na-anya.

Buhari does not reward SouthEasterners. The best he'd do is buy you a new Techno phone, subscribe data on it and put you behind a Twitter account like Lauretta Onochie.

Asslicking elder.
Big mumu,tested and confirmed. He will not even see any techno phone.

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Greatest fool in the whole of South East

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lalasticlala.
Our broda hv Mumu again

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by joyee4real: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
All of you calling him mumu are you better than him

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by BruncleZuma: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Andy why?!

10 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by quickberry(m): 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Thank you man of honour....God bless my able president

13 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by maroke1: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Bloody sycophant looking for popularity.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Benekruku(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2018

God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Why so much Buhari news this past few days?
Election money at work.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by younglleo: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Dis one jst the disgrace ipo..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by klax(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Pls who is this idiot called okonkwo talking To

Okonkwo ibu onye(who the hell are you)? Go to hell with that your big parlour size mouth.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
is unfortunate that kenneths mouth is so big and wide that he can freely speek rubish most times

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by lonelydora: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Says a man whose elder brother (Oha-ma-dike) and younger brothers are in PDP.

Kenneth Okonkwo, i just hope the whole of Ofulonu road in Nsukka won't be disappointed in you?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by letsfarmnigeria: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
hmmmm

with all this drama youths and everyone can learn farming from the comforts of their home simply log on to letsfarmnigeria..com and learn farming for free ask questions and get answers

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Sholaco: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
God bless buhari, Mr Kenneth God will surely open a new doors for u. Your kinsmen may hate u for speaking out d gospel truth but God in heaven will never forsake u. cool

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Cajal(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Only Atikulooters will insult u sir.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Tpave(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
This one weak me oooo

6 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by osazeeblue01: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Faithway10:
Nollywood Actor and legal practitioner, Kenneth Okonkwo, has come for his Instagram followers who troll him for being an APC member and a strong supporter of president Buhari.

According to him, he is not supporting Buhari for money gains because Buhari does not induce anybody with corruption.

"I am a follower of President Muhammadu Buhari and a proud member of APC. If I am interested in money or in anything material, I wouldn’t follow Buhari because he does not induce anybody with corruption. I am interested in birthing a new Nigeria and the interest of Ndigbo and I sincerely believe the regime of Buhari will help me achieve both. In as much as I welcome any constructive criticism I will however not yield my platform for any hate speech. You can unfollow me immediately if you don’t believe in what I believe in if you cannot be civil in expressing it. In Igboland, it is a taboo to address elders in uncomplimentary language." he wrote;

Recall that Kenneth who was disqualified from Enugu gubernatorial race last month, said the Igbos will continue to wander in the wilderness if they turn their backs against Buhari in 2019.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/10/buhari-does-not-induce-anybody-with-corruption-kenneth-okonkwo-slams-trolls.html

Wakeup man. stop wasting your time.

8 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by obaataaokpaewu: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
A typical example of the saying, "Onye Iberibe na amaghi mgbe ekere Nku Ukwa " Buhari doesn't induce corruption because you are a member of his inner caucus(kitchen cabinet/cabal) to know that. No difference between you and an APC member in the remotest part of a political ward

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by yeyeboi(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
Who takes this one serious

15 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Benekruku(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
IamD18:
Can this man say this nonsense in places like Aba or Onitsha?

Will his life remain the same if he try such.

I mean, why are APC zombified supporters so gullible and dumb that they are ready to asslick Buhari at all cost?

Is Aba or Onitsha a sane place where you can intellectually discuss?

Slum cities you talking about. Talk about Enugu or Owerri, Those are sane cities

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by Cumtroller: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
On behalf of all well meaning Igbos Worldwide, we denounce this Idiot.

Worthless scum.

14 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" by yrex01(m): 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
u support APC they call u ZOMBIE
u are a Muslim they call u TERRORIST

ohhh my ohhh my !!
some pipu need to b deliver from hate

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Never Believed In Labour Party – Doyin Okupe / Amosun At Kidnapped Iyabo Anisulowo's Residence Today (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Tarfi, Benue Village, Kill 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.